A Pregnancy Prediciton question for The Captain

• I was informed to ask for your advice on this question. I recently had a psychic reading done and was told I will find out I'm pregnant in 2 months time. The wish card came up for it 2 or 3 times in a row. The thing is I am on a high dose birth control and I'm confused as to how I could get pregnant. Do you have any insight on this besides me waiting 2 months? Thank you so much.

• The question is - do you want to get pregnant?

• Dear Captain,

I am not trying to get pregnant. It'd be nice to be married first and this is a new relationship. If I did get pregnant I wont lie I would be excited, i've always wanted kids and my bf wants kids someday too. My name is Natasha 12/11/83 and his name is Kyle 03/29/83. I spoke to a psychic on Asknow, and Iv'e spoken to her before. She knew a lot about me but the baby thing I was like "WOAH!, how that possible?..." Thank you so much for writing back so soon =). I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

• The thing I have always felt about prophecy was that it is a tool that can be used to allow us to take precautions if the prediction is not something we want to happen. The future is not set in stone. In other words, you get a chance to alter the future if you don't like it. The psychic saw one possibility for you but now that you know it is a possiblity and you don't want it to happen so soon, then you can make very sure it doesn't. Be extra careful in your birth control methods - use more than one method if you want to make sure. So you can take control and switch the path you are heading toward from the psychic's vision - you can deliberately change direction so that it does not come true. This is I think the true gift and point of prophecy.

Also, our creativity can take many forms and pregnancy is only one of them. The psychic may have felt some sort of creative 'growth' with you but if you are careful about birth control, then it may be a creative project that comes about in two months time.

• Thank you very much. We will see what happens 😃