Can't get this girl out of my head

• Hey, I'm new here. 🙂

It's a long story so bare with me. For about 2 years now, I have know this girl who I currently work with. At first, I didn't really know her since I worked in another area. But over the summer we recently started to work a lot together (6-9 hours a day) and I really started to fall for her, hard. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about her. Every time we work together, we have the most fun out of everyone there. I just get the biggest smile on my face when I'm around her. We exchanged numbers one day and began to text each other while we weren't at work just to say hi or whatever.

I really liked this girl and she seemed to like me. But I found out that she was currently dating someone. To be honest, I was devastated. I thought for once I found that girl I was looking for. I kinda avoided her after that and didn't respond to her texts, but I realized that was being mean and rude because she has been nothing nut nice to me. Believe me, I've tried to move on, but I can't. I often think about her while I lay awake in bed and even cry that I can't be with her. Friends tell me to just tell her how I feel, but I wouldn't want to hurt our friendship. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know this just isn't a crush because I've had crushes in highschool and what not and it never hit me this hard. I never met someone before where I can actually say "I love them". I really don't know how to move on...I see her almost everyday and I can't shake her out of my head. 😞

• Hi, She's dating but do you know how serious--has she ever mentioned. There's nothing wrong with asking her to join you for lunch or tennis or whatever you like to do. Keep her as a friend because you can probably get to know her better. I really feel for you and I hope that if there is a chance (even little) you all can go out and have a good time.

• I agree with Dalia. Ask her out for lunch or coffee (as friends) or even out for dinner. Ask her about her relationship with her boyfriend, & if she is vague or asks why you're asking then tell her you think she's smashing & would love to date her on a regular basis! Good luck.

• I would err on caution to be honest. Obviously, you should speak to her but, i think it would be a bad idea to tell her of your feelings. She may be serious about her boyfriend and speaking out would most definately ruin your friendship. You should enjoy the friendship you both have, you seem to enjoy each others company it would be a shame to lose that. You never know, what the future holds, some of the best romantic relationships start from friendships. : Good luck.