Birthchart Verification

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Long2010,

Thanks. Pretty much accurate I must say!

Job and finance are unstable, due to the nature of my profession but somehow, money comes to me in unexpected ways. I am grateful for this.

Being a Sags, settling down is something I never really gave a thought before but since I met my Taurus, I'm willing to trade my freedom to having family and children. Been told by many that 2011 would be the year for me as well. You too. This is good!

No worries about keeping it light though. I just thought I'd asked because you mentioned in your previous thread that you would like to study my chart because it is unique?

Thank you again!

Blessings to you.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Oopss !!

Sorry for the typos.....

I mean 2012 ( 2 years from now)

• HELLO HOPE ALL IS WELL.... i would love a try....

7/24/79

BOSTON MASS

female

2:25am

T.D.V.

i hope i have all the info ...my brain has been all over the place these days....

• OOOOPS USA yes we have daylight saving time

• Sept. 14. 1958 MN USA 12:48 PM, Female

anything you can tell me . Past present future? Love Health, Wealth ? anything at all

Thanks

and if you can..my relationship with this birth date Nov 6 1952, LA, Male . ( dont know time of birth CV

• hi long 2010

8/28/1958 F

5:28 AM Portland ME

Anything I might be able to look forward to?

Have you ever heard of SINE WAVES?What are they and do you believe they influence someone at birth.?Or is it a hoax?

• Hi Long2010, I WOULD LIKE A READING OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. I WAS BORN FEB. 23 1933 AT OCALA, FLORIDA AT 12:30 A.M. AND THE MAN I LOVE WAS BORN FEB.03 1939 IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA. AT 8:22 A.M. WE DO HAVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BUT DON'T KNOW IF WE HAD IT IN THE 30'S. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. SASSYLADY22

• Hi Long2010- I thought I'd check in and see how you are doing. Everything ok?

• Hello Long2010,

Whatever information you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

DOB July 31, 1965 at 2am EST

Toronto, Ontario Canada

We have DST in Canada.

Thanks very much in advance.

• HI my DOB is 4/28/'1982 , 2:50 am MST...i would love to her your wisdom and adice, if anything i am lookin for info on what all my retrograde planets mean or define me as ??

• Long2010, angel hugs

Yes my date of birth is correct. My son's father past over 21 yrs ago. The last few years his father life, he began to realize what I has been saying for yrs, about having a relationship with the teenager son was inportant, even though we had been separated for yrs. The father was ill for many yrs before his passing.

The older son (E), as trustie of the will, caused M's inheritance to be less than it should have been. Long story. A few thousand dollars lost. The father was infulenced by his older son from a first marriage. The younger common- law woman and her child (from her earlier marriage) inhertied while I received nothing. She recieved penson and property.

I have 2 sons. The first (C), was put up for adoption at birth and to my knowledge is doing fair financially. C found M and me in 2000. The son (M), is doing well financially, in a good trade. M strives to do well as he was-is well aware of the financial struggle we endured while he was growing up.

At age 41, I did start working full time as a sales clerk and merchantizer. This also coinsided with the dead of M's father's demise in 1988.

There were times I worked 1 full time job plus 2 part time jobs to supply just the basic of life. Even though I worked many hours, I was not in jobs which paid much, basically just above the mimium wage.

THis body gave out 5 yrs ago and as a result I am now retired from the work force.

M is single and in a potential relationship. She is a few yrs older then M, which he comes by naturally. M's father was a few yrs older then me. She also has a 7 yr old son.

M's DOB is august 19, 1974 - 6:45 p.m. PST. What I do know is M's rising sign is either in Cap or Sag.

angel hugs with flower petals

blessings

lovingsilverwings

• bump

• This post is deleted!

• can someone please give me a reading would be greatly appreciated

i was born june 4 1987 at 10after10 pm in chicago illinois.usa my name is elizabeth marie rivera thanx and godbless

• This post is deleted!

• Hello everyone,

I will not be posting for a few days because I want to see if this thread will get deleted. If this thread survives, then I will have a big post sometimes on Monday.

• They better not delete your hardwork.

I am drafting a letter just in case. They WILL get an earful from me!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!