Birthchart Verification

• Please provide me with your birthday (year, month, day, and time), gender, and country of birth. Please tell me all of these information. If you forget to put one thing, then I will have to postpone my explanations because I have to ask you for more information. Also, it would be nice if you tell me whether or not your country uses daylight saving time. I will not do readings. I will try to verify your past. If my predictions are right, then I have the correct birthday and I can give you my "advice".

• Hey Long 2010,

Good to see you back! You did mine for me already but if there is any other adive you care to share, that would be cool. September 14, 1960, 8:47 PM, female, USA..Yes, we have daylight savings time.

• One more thing,

I might not look at your birthday if you are younger than 25. Also, I assume that you currently have a job or are looking for one. My explanations will be useless if you choose not to work through various reasons (taking care of your children...etc)

• hello long2010

i would like some advice please born june 2,1972,9:56am, female,USA

we do have daylight savings time.

thank you

kathy

• Hey Long2010,

Glad to see you! Hope you are doing well.

Did you get my email address?

And the infos you need from me, did you get them too?

If not, here it is,

December 11, 1976

9.11PM GMT+8.00

Singapore.

Thanks!

Blessings to you!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hello RedPetals,

I was going to reply to you, but the thread got deleted. I will have to change my wording in here. I will talk about your first husband or the person considered as a husband. A relationship can get weaken if you two don't understand each other. When he does not understand you, you might feel lonely and will be more likely to argue with him.

As for your health, when you get older, you need to take care of your health. For example, you can watch out for problems relating to the digestive system or your throat.

I would love to hear back from you.

• This post is deleted!

• Long2010, ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS

My DOB is May 2, 1947- 2:13 a.m. (standaed time)

Kincardine, Ontario, Canada

Female

Whatever you are able to reveal is greatly appreciated.

Also, if time allows, could youi do my son.

DOB is August 19, 1974 - 6:45 p.m. DST.

Williams Lake, BC, Canada

Blessings

Julianna

lovingsilverwings

• Hello Long2010,

Thank you for your quick response! I am afriad I have had no husbands but have had a few serious relationships. None right now. Maybe the advice is for a future relationship? If so, advice well taken. My health is pretty good, only one issue I am addrssing right now in one of the areas you mentioned but that is on it's way to being healed! Thanks again!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello again Long2010,

I forgot that I wanted to ask you if you were Male or Female? Just curious, you don't have to answer if you do not wish to. Anyway, anything else you would like to share with me regarding my birthdate and what it may tell you is okay with me! Thanks!!! Advice only, general observations, potential possibilities, maybes and if's, not readings, lol...

• Hello RedPetals,

I am male. Did you say that you have some health issues? If so, can you tell me what it is? Sorry about the relationship prediction. I'm just assuming that everyone is married or married more than once. It is hard to predict boyfriend-girlfriend relationship because nothing is fixed in this relationship. For example, if you don't like the person, then you can break up and move on. But for marriage, you probably have to think twice before filing a divorce.

• Hello Long2010,

Male, I thought so, just seemed to give that energy. Yes, it would see that everyone is married or at least been married! Ah, but as for me, not so much, at least not yet in this lifetime anyway, lol., Health, nodule of some sort, but should be fine I think. Just have it taken out and make it go away!

• Hello Long2010,

My reading was deleted but here is the infor: female, 6/7/51 CA 5:01 pm. Any advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated as far as health, finances, etc? I truly appreciate your adivice and I want to thank you in advance.

theneed2know

• Hello again Long2010. I am still upset that I did not get a chance to view your excellent work when you got to me. Those RUDE Tarot Forum Nazis deleted it before I got a chance to read it 😞

Here is my Info: April 21,1973 // Manhattan, New York; 2:05 A.M.

I am a Lovely Female 🙂

• I am sorry my request is in regard to Health, Finances and of course Love.

Thanks In Advance Long2010.

• Hello Long2010,

I got some information from you on the other thread concerning my health problems. What you read from my birthchart with regard to health was correct. I wonder if you could tell me something about love life. What do you read from my birthchart? Born 9th May 1973 at 00.05am, Poland,

daylight saving time

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Long2010,

I'm going through very bad time, I would be so grateful for any insight you could give for me and my Son....

Me: 2 nd December 1951, 6:26 am, UK

My Son: 14 th April 1978, 3:04 pm, UK

Thank you for doing what you do on here!!...giving insight and advice,

may blessings and love come back to you tenfold.

Denise