ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)

• bump

• Good woman Chrissi, we can count on those bumps from you 🙂

• bump!!!!!

• bumpity bump bump

• Just a little bump from me as I will now be away for two weeks. Off on holidays 🙂

• Brian are you still out there?

• awe chrissi you have been such a trooper,i just can't believe how you have been keeping this post alive, gosh if it was me who started this thread i would be so honored sweetie meow now heres a kitty for you..

love,peace,light and laughter

sheila

• I forgot your kitty hahahahahhahahaha

• thanks she's gorgeous

• I'm so sorry Brian! I haven't had internet access for about a month. When I was on last, you were sick. I hope you are ok now.Can you re-post anything you had said to me? If you don't answer back by tomorrow, I will just go back a couple of pages.BTW<< I am also on Facebook at the same name as here. Sylvannah. I can access FB from my cell, but not this forum.I don't have a vehicle so, I would imagine that I may be on often.

• SYLVANNAH

HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM FOR AGES, NOT ANYWHERE

• well he needs tosay something just to let us know he's ok. Evewn if it's a f@*k off! I have a question? I don't k now if you can answer it but when you do, answer on my thread. I see all these Ghost Hunters shows and they have to chase them down and they say that they have to use alot of energyto manifest? So why, do people walk around the corner and there they are,.Once they notice you are there, they disappear? I was told that I am medium-istic. mI can't see or hear them. I can only sense their presemse.They will make noises they can hear.I saw 2 appiritions when I was 8, but never had since.I see shadows out of the corner of my eye.Also, do you happen to know where Hans is? He's been missing for the same amount of time I have. He never answered the post I sent hiom a month ago> At first I was really against this preacher in GainsvilleI have had no pain pills til ihe 13th. My, so I am not in a chipper mood. I haven't fealt any spirits lately. Everynight, I put a white light around my house. I as for my angels, my guardian,my mother, and my grandparents. I ask my Native American outside, to protecr my yard, not tolet nothing or novody.I also tell them that I can't help them yard. There's alot I could tell you but I really dopnm't feel like typing it. You can call me if you want.If you are interested, I'll give you my number.I'mm gonna go so ttfn

• FROM WHAT I REMEMBER IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHY IT GET'S COLD SPOTS WHERE THEY ARE, AND WHEN I SAW MOST HAUNTED THERE'S HARDLY ANYTHING VISIBLE CLEARLY THERE AT ALL BUT THEY CERTAINLY MAKE NOISES AND MOVE THINGS (ON THAT SHOW ANYWAY) I DON'T KNOW WHERE EITHER HANS OR BRIAN ARE THOUGH IT SEEMS A BIT LONG TO GO OFF ON HOLIDAY .A LADY AT A BOOT FAIR TOLD ME I'M PSYCHIC TOO AND I KNOW I CAN SENSE THINGS, AND SOMETIMES I KNOW STUFF OUT OF THIN AIR ABOUT SOMEONE, BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT, WHERE I LIVE HAD A LITTLE BOY HERE WHO DROWNED IN THE OLD WELL IN THE GARDEN,( IT'S BEEN FILLED IN BUT IS STILL THERE) BUT WE HELPED HIM MOVE ON MY CATS ARE HERE TOO AND ALLAN'S OLD DOG SCAMPI, (IMAGINE CALLING A DOG AFTER SHELLFISH LOL!!!!), HE TAUGHT ONE OF MY CATS TO OPEN DOORS WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE, AND HE WASN'T IN THE FUR THEN NOT SURE ABOUT CALLING THOUGH AS I'M IN ENGLAND AND IT WOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE AS I ONLY HAVE A MOBILE PHONE

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON, CYBERHUGS

LOVE AND LIGHT

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS

• Well, maybe they have internet issues. I can understand and relate to that. I would think though tht either one of them could go to the library though. I at least have the internet back but now, I have car issues. So, if I didn't have internet, I wouldn't be able to go to the library. I just want to make sure they are ok! I haven't really felt anything lately since I have opened up my home to0 God. I think I could only sense spirits that had issues.Negativity. I can sense where I think they are if I concentrate. I'm sure I could do more once I hone my skills.My ex didn't believe in that stuff but I'm not sure how cause he heard alot of unexplained noises when me or even just my daughter around.He has alot of negativity there, but at least I helped Ray. He was a guy that lived there and killed himself there. I don't know if he moved on but he did leave the house. Maybe he went to his son who I think is 21-22 now.I know that I would nevr want to go to a known haunted place if it is known as 'bad'.I will never go to a prison or anything but I think I would like to go to the World Trade Center site.I tried automatic writing one night. I came up with a name and a state but then I lost the paper I wrote it all down on so I never got to check it out. Anyway, I have struff to do but I'll be back later. TTFN

• OK Brian. Just say hi and that you're still alive. You don't or can't talk right now! Answer on my post if you need to. I'd like for someone to say something on my post! I was the last one to say something, 3 weeks ago! I haven't had ANY experiences lately. I think I might only sense negative energies! I haven't heard from my Abuela for 18 years! But lately, I've had protection around my house for a while now but it all seemed to stop once I got baptized! I think I could only get contacted by earthbound spirits and lost souls. I haven't even tried lately I've had so much going on but I expect to in a couple of weeks. Anyway, anybody answer me on my thread. Brian started it for me lol. until he comes back. I haven't been on here too much but nobody talks to me so I have no reason to. Once somebody talks to me, I'm sure I'll be here everyday.

• well Brian still hasn't come back so I do hope that he's ok though as I said previously he was getting snoew under with reading requests, and he wasn't well, but it would be nice to hear from him even if it was to say what you said

• Hallo Brian are you out there ?

• Hello Chrissicat,

Just wanted to let you know that Brian is okay. He suffers terribly from allergies and sinus issues and can be quite debilitating. I cannot answer for him, but I can tell you that he is still a caring and loving person who needs to pay attention to his health. On another note, did you ever come over the the other site that many of us are at? If you recall, a while back there was a bunch of cyber fighting on tarot and some people were banned and others just moved sites. BYW, love your picture with the long hair, very nice!

• Red petals thanks for letting us know about Brian, Blessings to you Bee Xx

• AngelBee, you are welcome. I know he had dropped off and people had been worried about him. He needed time for himself and regroup a bit. I do not know if he will be back or not, up to him. As I mentioned before, there is another site that many of us communicte on. If you would like to join, let me know, I will guide you there. Many Blessings to you!