ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)

• Excellent news 🙂

Hope you are feeling better?

• how many readings have you got left now ? you will be knackered by the time you finish, so hope you get a good rest break at some time, 'cos I reckon you will need a holiday when you have done

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS IN YOUR FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE.

Perhaps Brian should and start a NEW THREAD, thus closing this one completely.

People will still not READ THROUGH THE POSTS to see what is happening, which is a sad thought. People would get a lot of insight from the responses-replies.

blessings

loving silver wings

• SILVER WINGS I AM SOOOO WITH YOU, ITS BEEN AN AMAZING INSITE FOR ME.ITS SO SAD SOMTIMES THAT PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY NEED OR DON'T NEED AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT,

HUGS SHEILA

• Bump

• Brian, it has been very very quiet without him,. no drama, no excuses this is great even though I have not moved but am driving a different car (which has helped tremendously) Thank you I do hope you are feeling better. I am hoping that this silence stays this way (even though I dont think so) Like the quiet before the storm

• start another thread? What is wrong with this one? Patience is a virtue.

• Brian Where are you !!!!!!!!!

• paddifluff,what was meant from the comments ,(mine anyways) that people were still asking brian questions when he posted that he had to get caught up before he was taking any newones.

sheila:)

• bump :-}

• Kaplow

Brian is taking time off this week.

Also this site is CLOSED to new posts until he has caught up doing the earlier post .

If you go back to page 56, you will be able to read his messages, which is posted through out the past 10 or so pages.

Julianna - loving silver wings

• dunno if this might be relevant to the question I posted, but I keep thinking of someone I used to go out with who died last november, he was my first really serious boyfriend and we went out together off and on since I was 17,for about five or six years, I was very immature then, and never really thought about the consequences of my actions, if I wanted to go somewhere or do something I did it and, if he wouldn't take me somewhere I went and found someone who would, and some of those people said that I did things I hadn't, (I think you can fill that bit in), which used to obviously cause him pain and we'd split, and then get back together again, well obviously, but he never said we were going anywhere with "us" and eventually he married (it was arranged)someone else, and moved away since then I've been conned into being a "friend with benefits" to guys because those people I went out with when I was with the guy I'm talking about got me a bad reputation as being easy, and they'd tell me they loved me to get me into bed. well to cut a long story short about a year ago I ran into some of the old crowd and the girl another of my exes had married actually told me that if I had been more mature he would have married me, now I never thought about how I might have seemed to them because I'd been rather cushioned from reality I suppose, living with my parents, and I'd been in an all girls school since I was in junior level, and at boarding school too till I left school, and I'd never interacted with anyone except in books as I was not at that time a social person,( which was why I was in boarding school) and then I ran into another old friend who said to me how this guy had really loved me but then if he did why go through with an arranged marriage, and stay with it?, I remember him saying to me she'd come from his parents village and was frightened of a lot of stuff here, but she soon would learn about England and its ways I thought at the time, but I suppose that he felt obligated as his brother had married the girl by to him by proxy so he had to be responsible for her why am I keep thinking about it now, I'm reasonably happily married and have been for 20 years, ok I live with ma-in-law, and I'm not happy about that, nor our financial situation, but I've also got a son to think of so again why now?

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Bump :-}

• I was thinking of changong my pic into one of myself, but the pic has turned out a bit scary-looking I think

• still I suppose not bad for 52, and 13 stones(182 lb)at 5' 6"

• Chrissicat, you look fantastic not scary at all.

Geraldine

• thankyou

• Chrissicat, no way scary. You look kind and pretty. 😄

• Thankyou

• B R I A N! ((echo))

Just wanted to send you some love!! Rest well and hope to hear from you soon.. Its so quiet on this thread without you.

Love and Blessings,

Mari