ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)

• donnamae92,

Please tell me you saw the post to you on

Monday, June 7, 2010 21:57 PDT

• Sylvannah,

I think it is a good opportunity, and you have a pretty good BS detector, so I would go for it, and see where a relationship with him leads. Obviously you are not going to run off to Vegas and get married or anything, so you can take your time with the whole thing, and that is best. It is good to be skeptical and feel out a situation, but it is also good to understand that someone can indeed like you and want to "take care of you" without having some ulterior motive hidden underneath. You are wise enough, and protective enough of your family, to not get sucked into some BS scheme, so give it a shot and see where it leads, might be very nice.

Best wishes,

Brian Tristan

• Everyone,

I am working on posts for all of you, but have had a bit of sinus trouble for the last half of a week, which makes my head hurt, and makes doing this difficult. I will get them posted as soon as I can, sorry about the continued delay. If it is a pressing matter post and say so, as other people typically will not mind if I post yours first.

My apologies,

Brian Tristan

• AT THIS TIME I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW POSTED QUESTIONS.

I am backlogged with questions, and if I accept anything new, the people who have already posted questions will have problems finding their answers.

For those who have posted questions, I will get to them, I promise. I am working on them.

Also, please note, follow ups to questions I have already answered, are acceptable, as those are already posted questions, that I can refamiliarize myself with the situation very quickly.

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE.

• Thanks Brian - I hope your sinuses clear up!!!! I use garlic, horseradish and vitamin c and find they work for me!! (im not a dr!!!)

• I sympathise Brian, I get stuffed sinuses when it's the hayfever season, and it's not only painful, but it is a bit gross too, from what I feel anyway, hope you feel better soon

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• well thank you Brian. I am really trying to take time. But he lives so far away and I am not used to anyone caring for me. There is always an alterior motive when some is nice to me. I have najor trust issues I hope I can keeo=p that inside cause I don't want to scare him away as a result I should be ok as long ss I keep handle it. He likes me an aweful lot. All I have to do is is just be as nornal and truthful. He knows I have issues. I will be here tomorrow. TTFN

• BrianTristan - please look after yourself. You must be feeling awful. I have a friend who is really suffering out here, having trouble sleeping etc. I didn't realise it got so bad. I have every sympathy. If you're not sleeping either you must be finding everything hard. Take time out just to look after you. Everyone understands. Thank you for helping people. 😄

• There is a list on page 41 - I can't remember who asked??? Hope this helps you. 😄

• Dear Brian

Im sorry to hear about your sinus trouble.If you would like me to send you Reiki,please let me know.Am sending you prayers ,love and get well soon wishes.Take care of yourself!

Love and Light to you

• Sylvannah,

You are allowed to have good things come your way, you are most deserving of something nice. Dontcha think? I certainly think so. The key is to find a balance, where you can not be lied to or deceived because you are all head over heels, and yet also be accepting of someone's love and caring for you. You can do that. Build something nice for yourself with this man.

• hiprincess, crissicat, intrigued, suramya,

Thank you all. Yes it is allergies, along the wild swings in the weather also. I can usually deal with it pretty effectively, but the pollen (and some other indoor pollution) have been at all time highs this year, so I am just doing my best.

When my head is clogged it is hard to do anything that I must focus, and when I am taking Sudafed for several days in a row to get rid off the clogged feeling I feel as dumb as a rock, so again hard to focus. Everyone's posts are half done that is the good news, they are half done that is also the bad news.

I appreciate everyone's concern and well wishes.

Humbled,

BrianTristan

• AT THIS TIME I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW POSTED QUESTIONS.

I am backlogged with questions, and if I accept anything new, the people who have already posted questions will have problems finding their answers.

For those who have posted questions, I will get to them, I promise. I am working on them.

Also, please note, follow ups to questions I have already answered, are acceptable, as those are already posted questions, that I can refamiliarize myself with the situation very quickly.

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE.

• Poor Brian,

I am thankful that I have never suffered with allergies.....I have heard that sudafed can make you extremely drowsy so take care of yourself.

When your mind is clear again is time enough for me.

• Get well soon Brian, sinusitis is no fun.

• Hi Brian,Gosh i remember that pain, but i remember my doctor telling me to use a jell heat pad that you can use in the microwave or place it in boiled water. Or if you can get your hands on a red heat lamp that works miracle's also...When my doctor told me this i was very sceptical, but after suffering for 8 days how could i not try it. In a mater of two hours i started to think just a bit hehe, but i continued for two days and i was cured.But we are all different.

Take care

Sheila from rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny Vancouver

• Get well soon brianTristan 🙂

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn X

• Brian, I texted him telling him I moved and I was just saying goodby so he will stay away think he listened to that?

• let alone believe me?

• Half way is better than no way done with the reports 🙂 Hope you feel better soon!