ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)

• sylvannah,

Hey buttkisser, LOL, I do not mind you sharing your thoughts. I think it is good to get other people's perspectives, as long as that is done in a respectful and kind manner. And you are respectful and kind, so it is all good.

• groovyger,

No problem. The part I can not hurry is the intuition part, and that is just a gift that is on loan. As far as brilliance, not sure about that, but as long as I can be helpful that will do for me.

Thanks for the kind words.

• Dnnmre,

The "dynamics of the relationship" is the way you relate and act towards each other. For instance, if you were going out with me, and I went drinking every Friday night with the boys, and you tolerated it but did not like it, and the next morning made chili for breakfast, that would be a particular situation that the dynamics of the relationship would be apparent in. You do not like me coming home drunk, and hungover the next morning, and I do not care what you think about it, because I am a jerk. You passive aggressively make me pay by serving chili for breakfast.

Why would he come back to you, with all the other girls he has? Because nobody else is going to tolerate him in the long run. Right now he is mad at you, and so he stays away more a less, and that is good for you because you can straighten your life out without him coming in to mess it up. Also, the new guy is a possibility now because the ex has taken his leave. And that is good, because I get the feeling he is a good decent person, and you need that in your life, even if you two will only be friends.

• bump

• bump

• AT THIS TIME I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW POSTED QUESTIONS.

I am backlogged with questions, and if I accept anything new, the people who have already posted questions will have problems finding their answers.

For those who have posted questions, I will get to them, I promise. I am working on them.

Also, please note, follow ups to questions I have already answered, are acceptable, as those are already posted questions, that I can refamiliarize myself with the situation very quickly.

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE.

• You don't need to worry about mine it was a while ago....I talked to another

I'm ok. I sense that life is a bit demanding for you now and I respect your need for a healthy boundary.

Cheers

P

• BRIAN!!

Like everyone here (w/exception of ahem some people) we love you and appreciate you!!!

Take it easy.

Love and Blessings,

Mari

• ok Brian, I started, got rid of the car he bought me (because he knew what I was driving also knew me by my license plates) so he doesnt know what i am driving now wouldnt know if i am home or not, I am so proud of myself

• Pfree,

I will still give you a post. ; )

mariplatnum,

Thanks. I have a post for your, regarding your last post in the works.

dnnmre,

That is good. Feels good to have your own life, and be able to deal with your own stuff each day.

• torgirl44,

It could be a long-term permanent kind of relationship, yes. But I think the two of you need to sit down and have a long talk, so you are on the same page.

What you seek, or what you want, is only available to you if you do something, and that is open up a line of communication between you and him. That takes two of course, and he must participate fully. There are two reasons why this is scary stuff; the first is you are going to get an answer about whether there is a future for you and him by how he communicates, whether he is willing to open up, and share; the second is that you are going to put yourself out there, and that means it could be lovingly accepted, or it could be treated very casually, like oh yeah uh huh (that can be as hurtful as having your feelings jumped up and down on because you have high expectations).

In summary, you want to know whether this relationship can be taken higher, and the answer is yes. But you must put yourself out there, in a vulnerable spot, and offer to start a dialogue with this guy, in order to start to have very deep conversations about life, love, death, sex, God, religion, politics, world events, music, art, literature, pop culture, and so on. That is how this relationship will grow and become a full partnership, or not. It is very scary to take the next step, but there is no other way to gain which you seek. At the end of your ride through the desert plains, he will raise his hand, or he won't letting you drive right by him. That will because of himself, and not you. So go for it, and see what happens. Oh yes, you can do all of this slowly, if you feel he starts to freak out, LOL, guys are prone to want to run when they hear or see the commitment train coming. So, do not let his initial stunned reaction scare you off. Just approach it a bit slower if you have to. He is over 40, so even if he is Irish, he should not be terrified of commitment. Remember this when you deal with him, if he is scared of the conversation, that is normal, if he is repelled by the conversation, that is bad. It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, so take your time and see how he warms to it, or not. Your answers you seek are in the conversations you have.

Best wishes to you,

BrianTristan

• This post is deleted!

I am backlogged with questions, and if I accept anything new, the people who have already posted questions will have problems finding their answers.

For those who have posted questions, I will get to them, I promise. I am working on them.

Also, please note, follow ups to questions I have already answered, are acceptable, as those are already posted questions, that I can refamiliarize myself with the situation very quickly.

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE.

• Thanks Brian! wow - You're the man - IN DEMAND. 😉

Sending you more love and blessings!

Take it easy.

Lots of Love,

Mari

• love and good wishes Brian, hope you don't get too worn out

Blessed Be

Chrissi

• chrissicat,

No worries. Thank You.

• This is just to thank you once again for your 2nd post in response tro my earlier thank you note.Your guidance has motivated me.In case you are studying still,I wish you all the best!

Love and light to you

• Brian,

Many many thanks to you for your very insightful comments. You hit the nail on the head that's for sure. I'm not very good at times with expressing my emotions for fear they will not be returned. I have tried my best with this relationship to go with the flow and express what I'm feeling even though it terrifies me at times. He always is willing to listen to my thoughts and discusses things he wants to do with me in the future. For example, he will say, I would love to go to Hawaii with you one day...but we have never really discussed the future of our relationship in a more concrete way.

I think he is a bit afraid of making any kind of committment right now but I feel like he would be willing to do so in future, once we've spent more time together and gotten to know each other better. I'm generally not a patient person but I'm learning how to be patient with him. I guess that's one of the lessons I'm learning through this relationship, that and also, learning to be able to express my feelings and emotions, to put myself out there as you've noted.

One thing that he always tells me is that he is a free spirit and that he lives life where it takes him and that he can't make any promises about where this relationship will go in the future but he does want to spend time with me and see where it can take us. He's open to the possibility of being together and hopes we will be but he can't make any promises that that will be the case. In some ways this bothers me a bit but I've learned the hard way that there are no guarantees in life and I like that he is honest. Does this raise any flags do you think?

Once again, thanks ever so much for your thoughts. They are greatly appreciated.

L

• Hey Brian ! Sorry I have been MIA But I had some serious drama this past weekend . Check out my post when you get a chance . I need help !