ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)

• Hi Brian,

I'm so looking forward to your post. Thank you so much for all the work and effort you put into answering everyone's questions. You have yourself a fabulous day. Can't wait to hear from you.

L

• Dear Brian,

To answer your question I am 100% sure that the ex-wife and ex-brother-in-law are behind this by themselves. They got his cell phone because they are bullies and stole it from him. True it appears he doesn't have a backbone but there is far more to the situation and story than I can post here in public. If this information would help you give a clearer answer let me know and I will send you a private message. Thanks for your opinion. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Brian, Why would I take him back he's "DAMAGED GOODS"

• Dnnmre,

Because you are free to do what ever you want, whether it would be a good idea for you to do that is another matter. It is not so much about him being damaged goods, as it is about the dynamic that has been set up in your relationship with him. If that could change, then the relationship could change, but he appears to have not even the first hints of wanting to change (he went to getting money off of someone else almost immediately). That is what the issue is, and it is out of your control, because he is free to do what ever he wants. I know by now you realize this. That does not make it an easier, but as time passes things become a bit clearer each day. Still hard, just less and less confusion each day. You are making very good progress, and I am very proud of you.

• Emergence, 333Tanya,

We will further discuss these matters with Faith & Love.

• Sylvannah,

I want to get some of the specifics of your questions answered by people who know about such matters way better than me. So, it will be a few days. But what I have for you will be solid answers to your questions and concerns.

• torgirl44,

You are next, I just need to go over it again before I post it. Probably be posted by tonight, late night / early morning Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

• AT THIS TIME I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW POSTED QUESTIONS.

I am backlogged with questions, and if I accept anything new, the people who have already posted questions will have problems finding their answers.

For those who have posted questions, I will get to them, I promise. I am working on them.

Also, please note, follow ups to questions I have already answered, are acceptable, as those are already posted questions, that I can refamiliarize myself with the situation very quickly.

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE.

• PLEASE don't forget about me Brian 😉

• pilot007,

I will not dear. No worries.

• Okie dokie!

Thank you 🙂

• Hi Brian, just wanted to know if you need anything else from me...I

I'm keeping up with your posts so I know that you are a busy Guy:)

Thanks again,

Sheila

• Thanks again for working so hard on all of this!!!!!

• shatz,

Looks good. The post to you will be right after torgirl44's. Coming soon. Any clarification, or follow up we can do after I post it. That is why I am not taking any new questions, because inevitably people have questions about the posts I made to them, and if I am taking on new readings it makes that difficult. This way I have time to make sure you have gotten what you needed.

hiprincess,

Not a problem, I just wish I was not so far behind.

Everyone,

Thank you for your patience.

• Brian what do you mean by the dynamics of the relationship I dont understand that

• why would he come back to me ,with all the girls that he has why me? Im the one he cant stand and doesnt want to talk to anymore

• Ok Brian I will keep my FAITH. Thanks. Sending you lots of LOVE!

• Hey Brian,

Saw my name on your list, thanks heaps.

Will wait until you can catch up......you cant hurry brilliance:)

Geraldine

• dnmre- he comes back to you because you are always there. You can be too nice. That is what he means by the dynamics. You have to make yourself, unavailable. It will and can be hard but you have to be straight forward with him and tell him to go away. It may not be in your demeanor but he will keep coming back as long as you let him. That's why he doesn't change. Why should he change when he does whatever he wants and you are still there. You have to tell him that YOU are no longer there for HIM! That is the only way you can be truly done.

• Brian- smooch, smooch, smooch. That's me lissing your A S S LOL I'm jk Sorry, that's what I thought about so I had to share it. TTFN