A love reading please...signs?

• Hi,

I am not getting any younger and have put myself out there in the past. I am always open to finding someone special that we click but I am still waiting. Can you please tell me what my future holds? Are there signs I am missing?

Thank you!

• oooops...forgot to put in some info...sorry!

J.A.B 1/11/45 (female)

Thank you!

• bump

• JB, I feel you have a very different original personality that might deter the more ordinary types of partner. But you hide it well, don't you? You should look for someone as powerful and unusual as you. But I feel this sort of person actually frightens you and you tend to go for the safer, more conventional types who will however never really make you happy or fulfill you. Yet an unsual mate must still be able to provide you with the sort of material security and comfort you crave. Find the courage to flaunt convention and give yourself permission to live your dreams. A non-conformist lifestyle will suit you best. Reveal your highly creative and original self to others, don't suppress your feelings, and you will then attract the kind of honest joyful relationship you deserve. Control is not as important as love.