Can Someone Answer a Question For Me?

• Hi, I am new here, but have been reading posts for a while. I have seen some very gifted people on this site and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the father of my three children, who took his own life four years ago, has any thing he wants to say to me? Good or bad. Does not matter. I would just like to hear anything from him on a worldly level. thanks. I will be waiting.

• bump

• Speaking was never this mans talent. Had a hard time with words. A lot of pain. You where the sun and he was the rain. Then he was storms and no amount of sun could change that. He has a very hard time expressing himself but does visit you often. Is very close when you sleep--quietly--the same with his children (boys?) He doesn't say but I see at least two near him. I'm so trying to get a word for you and usually spirits are eager but this man is really uncomfortable talking. He just blurted out he is not worthy. Wants you not to think of him---wants you to have happy thoughts--you deserve better. He says he tried to push you away so many times but no you said you knew him soul deep and his demons didn't scare you. But they scared him--he was always afraid--ashamed of his weakness. He's showing me how he felt now--- He was told as a boy there was no place on earth for a sensitive boy like him. He was quirky--not like anyone else--they laughed at him. Teased him. He was afraid of monsters under the bed. Spiders coming out of the drain--so many fears. When he was older he hid it--even acted mean and tough--act like a drunken clown. Mostly just got quiet. as a man. Imagined so many things but held it all in. Sometimes he'd drive alone for miles at night somewhere isolated and scream at the top of his lungs. He says he was weak and just never fit in. he keeps saying "something's wrong with me". I have scary thoughts all the time and nobody knows--I'm too crazy. When I drive over a bridge I feel like what if I turn the wheel and my heart pounds--why do I have these crazy thoughts?. Always when things are too happy--birthday party--everyone smiling laughing so perfect everything and then I see the knife on the table and think what if I picked it up and hurt someone--I think what kind of thought is that! What is wrong with me?! I could not hurt anyone why these scary thoughts--my heart pounds my thoughts race I can't breathe and I must get away. I must numb the pain--drown the thoughts. And there you are my perfect sunshine--your soothing voice--there you are loving me and I am terrified--do you know the monster that haunts me?. There is something so so wrong with me and I know I am doomed--it's getting worse and worse and I must make it stop. I was tired love so very very tired and there was something wrong--I was sick and there was nothing anyone could have done. NOTHING! My illness was not all we were--don't let it overshadow the bond we had--it was true the gentle times. Don't confuse my illness with my spirit--you always knew me best. My time was predestined. You could not have changed that. I never needed to talk because you communicated for both of us and still do--you know things in a deeo way--your mind always could think so deep and slow--I envied that and it felt so safe so unlike my mind--racing into fearful thoughts. I'm proud at how you've grown--the gift beyond the wound. Stay your ever sunny believing self. I'm never far. I'm the one who talks you into puppies--I'm the one who talks you into double chocolat icecream when your trying to be "good". I'm the one who protects you from any of the jerks getting too close! I 'm the one who leaves a flower outside the door you can't explain--I'm the one who changes the TV on your birthday--I say hello I'm here so many times!

• Thank you SO much, Blmoon! I was hoping you would be one of those that replied, because you seem to be so spot on with your readings and feelings! You were again with this one!

Yes, never talked much, particularly about his feelings. Yes, we had three boys, whom he loved very much, but rarely showed his true feelings even in that regard, unless he had taken in too much alcohol.

He has two brothers, one who passed before him due to lung cancer, and one who passed after him due to pneumonia complications. All three passed on within 17 months of each other. Very sad!

I knew he had dark thoughts. I knew his fears, but I could not keep them from him or him from them. He had a mean streak. He was abusive to me and I left him because of it. He had a girlfriend after our divorce. She took her own life due to his treatment of her, as well. He remarried, but she had no feelings for him other than financial. He threatened to take his life. She encouraged him to do it. So he did...to end the pain...Father's day, 2005. My son's miss him even though they feared him, as I did. I miss him. I hope he is at peace now, and safe. Tell him the chocolate ice cream is wonderful, but it is playing havoc with my hips! But now I will always think of him when I indulge! 🙂

Thank you so much Blmoon....now I understand. This is what I needed!

• OrionStar15

I got goose bumps! Psychic as I am I'm still very very nervouse when doing these difficult readings--these are very delicate situations and I'm human enough to have a bit of worry I push away that I could say the wrong thing and cause pain--I almost didn't go ahead with yours because your x was so so tight lipped! Now I see how I first heard "the boys" meaning his but the two beside him meant his brother's with him. He wasn't talking much at first so was afraid of getting that not clear so happy I said it anyway. I finally said a prayer to any guides around you or him that could help him speak because there was an energy pushing for you to get a message--it was then he finally came through. His illness was both evironmental and genetic so it will help your sons to understand that and also to be aware if they too come to a time of crises that now there is so much more help available than when he was younger (search his family tree for manic depression and anxiety disorders--sometimes masked by alchohol and drug abuse (self-medicating to stop the scary thoughts)--OCD and even hoarding). I pick up that your sons are old souls and did have a unspoken understanding of the soul purpose with him. There were moments of true connection with their father and they did see his true spirit beneath the illness. One of your sons has a harder time than the others. Is afraid of emotions and holds back with a smile but I see a very strong female presence will be there for him. He is afraid of anger and turns it inward and it festers into depression. Also your x wants you to know that he is of service on the other side and also that his marraige in the end was no accident--it was an unspoken knowing he knew it would kill him--(it's what he deserved he thought) put an end to it already as he'd done enough damage he thought. In his "sick" mind he honestly thought it was a gift to those he truely loved!. Again he says he is so so proud of you--you did what you had to do and you always did know how to grow the sweetest smelling rose from the foulest bucket of sh t! And don't fret the extra hips--more to love! Blessings.

• This post is deleted!

• Isn't she wonderfull, good luck Zephire! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• oh my goodness, Blmoon! You bring me to tears with your accuracy! My sons lived with him for a period of time after our divorce, and I do believe they came to know him almost as well as I did. I do see now the tendencies in his family with depression and anxiety disorders. His sister is dealing with depression now, and my youngest son has a social disorder where he gets anxiety attacks if he is surrounded by a large group of people, or stressful situations. My middle son, I believe, is the one you are speaking of when you say he has a harder time than the others and "Is afraid of emotions and holds back with a smile but I see a very strong female presence will be there for him. He is afraid of anger and turns it inward and it festers into depression." He has always been the one to not handle emotions well and had an awful lot of anger in him, much like his father, when he was in his teens. This became even more apparent after his father died, as it was his father's wife at that time who had sent my son to their vacation home when they had had an arguement, and my son found his father dead. It was very, very hard on him, and he still is dealing with the emotions surrounding that incident. He is married to a very strong woman, a teacher of music, and I do believe that she has helped him somewhat. He does not seem to use alcohol as much as he used to, to deal with the harder things in life.

I had wondered about his marriage at the end, too. He was so unhappy with that woman and she made his already difficult life a living h*ll. My sons knew it and were going to tell him on that Father's day to leave her and come stay with them for a time, to help sort out his feelings, but it was already too late, I guess. I am glad he is of service now on the other side, and maybe he feels he can redeem himself somehow for what he thinks he "damaged." I also know that he felt what he was doing was a "gift" to those he loved. He as much as said so in the note he left his sons...something to the effect of "I love you. This is not a suicide note, but just goodbye. I can't stay here any more." Oh Lord, I am crying again.

Thank you so much Blmoon! You have no idea how much you touched me today. I am proud of him too. Thank you for what you do! Blessings, always. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• zephire

I got Poetica555 request and yes I do love love love strawberrys--(and she says she's not gifted!) I read your post--heartbreaking) I do remember your request to contact your daughter but it didn't connect at that moment. I need time on this as these kinds of readings are very energy tasking. It's easier getting messages from surrounding guides but actually tapping into passings of specific people who pass surrounded by trauma or illness is not as easy. I'm not just psychic and a medium--I give energy in empathetic ways. I will actually suffer physical aches [pains an illness if I do not keep myself rested and detached properly. To tap in I must invite and let in that energy and it is often emotion packed. I have to be in strong mode and really listening--and also the spirit willing. It's also more complicated because I'm tapping into two worlds the earth plain and the reality of your daughters thoughts before passing AND the spirit realm where her spirit has a different reality. I know to give validation to you recognizing her as true I must seperate the two. I'm a little low from the last reading like that for Orionstar. There is so much pain and tradgedy attached to your request. Give me some time to fortify myself and I'll keep the channel open. As a mother who lost a child and a Grandmother who has grandchildren very close in my life your plight is too close to heart and fear must not cloud the channel to receive. Continue to pray on your end for a message to come through--s[pirit does say "letting go" is the way so I'm hearing that you must be prepared and accepting of what does or does not come through. Sometime we do not get answers we ask but get what we need. I will spend some days in nature and take a break and see what the moon has to offer. Blessings.

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire, I had no idea of what you have been through. I am so sorry for all the pain you had to endure. I pray that your grandchildren are healthy and safe and know your love. I am sure your daughter knew that love and when the time is right she will get through to you somehow. You are a remarkable woman. God Bless You.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• ~Blmoon~,

I just want to say you are a very gifted person,and your reading brought tears to my eye! Sending Many Blessings Your Way!

~Devine~Mistie

~OrionStar~,

I can relate with you in so many ways in your loss. You are a very strong person, more than you will ever know. You give me hope, and I pray that you now have peace in your life! Keep your head up, he is with you!

Devine~Mistie~

• zephire

first image I get is "blood"--something to do with blood--blood clots? Bad blood? Or something in the blood. There was a lot of talk about prescription drugs but spirit still shows me blood clotting--stopping the heart. Weakened condition. Worn out. Tired. Anemia. Low iron and imune system tired mind body and spirit. This heart is childlike -loyal--hangs on. Could get stuck in broken-heartedness. Loved ones didn't worry though because this girl also bounces back overnight and seems to never stay down too long. Up and down. The last year was rough--tired a lot--worried she could not keep up. Sometimes longed to be taken care of but likes things her own way--doesn't like explaining or defending herself--can be secretive and does it her way. Thinks she's unlucky in love. Is easily fooled by men who pretend to want to take care of her--imagines them strong but they turn out to be weak. She trusted with a childs heart. Misses her father a lot. She shows me horses--something important to her. She says you have been together several lifetimes. She is urging you to start writing the children a journal. From a place without judgement you can start writer letters to your grandchild and keeping them in a binder to give him when he is older and seeks you out with adult questions. Fill pages of stories about your daughter. The joyful times so he can get to know her. Tell stories about her as a child.that you remember most fondly. You can even share some pages about how this turn of events has changed you. Keep a history for him. It will speak your truth and it will allow him to know his mother through loving eyes. Blessings