EMERGENCY 11YR OLD SON IN FOREIGN COUNTRY 1 HR LATE TO WALK HOME PLZ HELP!

• MY 11 YR OLD SON dob MAY 15, 1999 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOME 1 HR AGO WE LIVE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY HE HAS WALKED HOME SAFELY MANY TIMES BUT HAS NOT COME HOME YET TONIGHT. IF ANYONE CAN GIVE INSIGHT AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO TO FIND HIM.

• THEY ARE VERY SLOW HERE IN RESPONSE TO MATTERS LIKE THIS. THE FATHER OF THE FRIEND HE WAS WITH, HIS FRIEND AND MY OLDEST SON ARE SEARCHING FOR HIM NOW ON THEIR OWN. IT IS ALMOST A STRAIGHT LINE FROM HIS FRIENDS HOUSE TO OURS. PLZ IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ANYMORE INFORMATION WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

• Hoping one of the truly gifted ones here on the Forum can help you locate your son.

In the meantime, sending him light, love and prayers. Have also asked Archangel Michael to protect him.

Prayers for you, too, 333Tanya, from another Mom of a son.

aquajj

• I'm sorry I can't give you information, but sending prayers and good thoughts for his safe and speedy return home. Please let us know when he arrives!

• Hi Tanya,

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I am sure your boy is okay. I can't give any insights but I will pray and I've asked the angels to protect him and keep him safe. I am doing it now. I asked on Archangel Gabriel to take care of your son and Archangel Michael to protect him. I will keep on asking until I hear back from you that your boy is safe. Keep us updated.

Hang in there sweetie!

Lots of love,

x x x

• THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS. HE HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE AND WELL THANK GOD. SOME MAY THINK I WAS HASTY TO ASK FOR HELP BUT BEING FROM AMERICA I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT EVERY SECOND COUNTS IN MISSING CHILDREN CASES SO I THOUGHT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY AND TRY EVERYTHING I CAN TO GET A RESULT FAST. THANKS AGAIN!

• HE HAD GONE ON A WALK WITH THE SAME FRIENDS BROTHER WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOME BY 8PM. ANYWAY HE HAS BEEN TALKED TO AND HAS PROMISED WILL NEVER CHANGE PLANS ON HIS OWN AGAIN WITHOUT CALLING AND CHECKING WITH ME FIRST.

• Thank you GOD!!

• Good!

• Oh good to hear.

Be safe!