What do you think that this was? For anyone: Psychics, etc.!

• Hello! This was originally written for The Captain, but I also am curious as to what others think this possibly could have been:

I have this quick question about something very odd and weird that happened to me yesterday.

I live in an apartment complex. Workers were hired temporarily to paint the outside of the buildings. Yesterday, there was a man painting my back porch and I offered him a water because he looked tired and thirsty. He accepted and as I handed it to him, it was like time froze as soon as he had the bottle in his hand (mine was still on it too). I could NOT believe how handsome he was and how sweet he looked! I even felt as though I read his thoughts at that very moment. But, not just that. I am wondering if it was something much more.

I am wondering was this a sign of a connection somehow? Maybe him and I knew each other in a past life? I am curious as to what you all see.

Might I add, this moment was the strangest moment I have ever had in my life. It was not a bad moment, it was a moment of joy and a feeling of happiness washed over me when it happened. It was just so weird. It kind of scared me too, as I had never felt that way before.

If you could help me explain what this was (and/or what you see), I will so greatly appreciate it!

If you require any more details (I only know his name, as I had this "push" inside me to ask him today as well as introduce myself)...I can certainly provide you with those details, if you need them.

Thank you so much for your replies!

-Megan 🙂

• Hello Megan1985,

I did a tarot cards reading regarding this situation of yours.

Situation as it is: Queen of Pentacles

In the context of love, this is a very feminine card, and also points to strategy, particularly for those who are not currently involved with anyone. The strategy to find love is the stereotypical feminine one; don't chase it, make yourself available, but do not be desperate to bring someone new into your romantic life. When the time is right, that will be made abundantly clear to you, and you won't have to do backflips to make something come about. Be upbeat, and know that you have many things in you which are worth loving.

Maybe the time is right for you regarding love in your life.

Action: Seven of Wands

With regard to love, the 7 of Pentacles points to things going well for the person that you have your heart set on.

Future: The Star

This is an excellent time to meet someone new if you are in the market for a new relationship. If you're ready for love, get out and mingle. A new relationship could happen at any time.

Hope it might help you.

• I'm dealing with a similar situation, but my thing is I still have feelings for my ex-bf and still loove him yet, I'm unsure of if he's with another person and doesn't have feelings for me anymore. I'm also suddenly attracted to a close friend of mine. He has qualities that I find attractive in a guy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Thank you so much natapier! This helped me out a lot! Sorry I did not respond sooner! But thank you again! 🙂