**Captain** from Diamond

• Hello there Captain,

First of all I would like to apologize this was my first time, and I didn't know how it worked. So I came in today. And figured it. but yes this is for you. I hope you can help me out. Or if anybody get a vibe about my situations. I felt this situation coming for awhile but I didn't know what to do. I know they didn't want to lay me off due to the fact that I was training all the interns, which they love. My friend she didn't like to deal with interns. When they gave me the news I was okay with it a little hurt, but I did feel a sense of relief, my husband suggested that I should just quit. I know one would say I was being stubborn. I saw it that I wanted to train the new generation and give them part of me so they can go out and be the best they can be. My friend saw that I was doing it from the heart and saw that I was not doing it for the money. This is when I really started to get bad vibes.

• Stop listening to advice--stop sharing too much--follow YOUR intuition--You do the right thing without promise of reward and life has it's own karma system. Less self doubt and less talk will serve you better. Spirit says CONFIDENCE. Only you know what's right for you. You really do have good instincts--are loyal--dependable and you exude character. You will be fine--believe in these qualities and others will as well.

• Bimoon... thank you so much, totally appreciate your response.. 🙂

• Diamondonay, you have an enemy where you work who is blocking your way.

• Captain,

You hit it right on the nail.... I know I don't understand why it has to be like that 😞

Thank you for responding back

• Diamondonay, I feel there is professional jealousy at work here against you. This person doesn't see you as you really are and thinks you are pushy and preachy.

• But Captain she is an Aries... If anyone that is pushy she has been the one that is pushy, I feel that I have conducted myself in a professional manner. Nobody likes to ask her for anything because she picks on these young people, verbally...she has a very strong demeanor about her. She will let them know that they are lucky that they are there. and verbally let them know that they really don't need there assistant. She enjoys down talking to these young people. Some never came back to finish there training. she has cause alot of bad vibes. I have sat and addressed it with the boss the students have address this to the boss. And nothing is being done. when they address them she ignores them.

• The woman will soon be attracting back the bad karma she has accumulated, starting this week actually. She is going to get what she deserves.

• I will keep you in touch with this matter Captain, have a lovely evening.

• Wow!! You were right Captain, Karma came back to her, I was in shock!!! She was put in her place, and she is now put to work. She being very humble. I have never seen this happen. I thought to myself there is no way she can be humble. But she was she was cheating a employee for 8 month of their pay raise. And it came back to her and bit her in the behind. It looks like she lost face with the boss. An employee was given a raise and she never gave the raise to the employee she hid it from the boss. And it blew in her face this week. WOW

• That's karma for you! If everyone believed in it, more people might watch their step. 🙂