Hi, Twinsoul Here Week Of May 16, 2010

• earthwindandfire

for some reason i feel compelled to tell you to count your blessings every day. you have so many of them. seriously, please do this and your life will lighten up

blessings to you

ts

• hi tilly

yes , your life will be filled with joy, all will work out fine. you have lovely and special children. their education must be a primary concern for you. one of your children is exceptionally brilliant, wow. yes your move is the right thing to do. go with love and blessings

ts

• wow! thank you so much! regarding the move..you have help me confirm what I already know...just can't quite believe! (if that makes sense....)

(& fyi...I currently home educate all my kids-they have been both state educated in the UK & in France-but I felt (as do they) that they need as 'wide' an education as possible ....of course I know that they're all uniquely brilliant! 😛 ...so..yes education is an issue especially now as we're looking to move to s. Italy!

thank you again so so much --love to you TS...tilly

• bump

• I take it there is no answer for me just yet Twinsoul? Thank you!

• Twinsoul was curious to know why some people think june 21 2010 is going to be a big day for me.

could you help me with this one?

I will wait paitently for your reply

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• Hi Honey! Just saying hello and wishing you and yours well, had a fabulous day on the 1st of June! "BLESSED BE." 🙂

• Peacelili - I noticed in your reply about southern Italy. Whereabouts? I lived down that way too. Hope it all goes really well for you. Wishing you happiness and success. 😄

• Hi Twinsoul, hope you are doing well and getting some restful sleep dear! you did a general reading for me and in the reading you said you saw some legal issue, i never did ask you how do you see that issue coming out? blessings and rest to you!

• YOU WERE CORRECT

• ABOUT the legal issue, how do you see the outcome? is it favorable to me? thanks and blessings!