Hi, Twinsoul Here Week Of May 16, 2010

• van5521

good luck. yes you will have the same employer.

blessings

ts

• stargirl

yes there is a chance

• Thank you kind soul! Blessings to you!

• Hi Twinsoul,

I'm on page 3 and was wondering if you had anything you can tell me? Thank you very much.

• Twinsoul

Thank you very much for your insight. Sending you lots of energy to help others along their journey.

Lots of love and light, van5521

• Twinsoul,

Thank you for providing service to so many. My question-Will my financial situation improve in the next year?

Blessings

Luvslife

• What are the chances of my husband being promoted this year?? You see, if he did we would expect massive changes and a move. The move would not altogether be welcome! Thanking you lots in anticipation Twinsoul, and you are a good kind soul! 😄

• Hi, I'm on page 6; please let me know if you get anything for my question.

I'm sorry to be a bother -- I am just sort of anxious. I do understand that you have limited time and that you don't always get an answer for our questions and appreciate any response you can offer.

Thank you!

-silver

• thank you Twinsoul, I so want this to work for us.

• luvslife

2 years

blessings

ts

• aquajj

rock on

blessings

ts

• thanks in advance for helping and thanks for helping others....

to keep it short, everything in my life seems to be a daily struggle.

see anything changing ?

• Hi there, my son has worked hard at getting selected for the under 18's scotland rugby team. he has the chance to go to italy on a training camp but iam worried that if he goes to the rugby camp he may not get back in time to play for scotland due to the flights and the volcanic ash. I have tried talking to him but he really wants to go the camp and is so sure that there will not be a problem with the flights. I have even thought about lying to him and say that i have no money to pay for his return flight so that he will stay here and play for scotland. If he misses this game it will blow his chances of playing for scotland and he has came so far. I have this gut feeling. please tell what to do

• will my son get selected to play for scotland or if he goes to the rugby camp in italy will it blow his chances?

• Twinsoul,

You say 2 years. What will bring about this change? (i.e., New job, promotion, New relationship, Move).

Luvslife

• Twinsoul,

Many thanks for your talent AND for taking the time, both for myself and others!

Sending blessings and light to everyone today. If we all try to spread the love, maybe there

will be hope for Peace.

jj

• Greeting my Dear TwinSoul--

I have a NEW AVATAR!

I'm about to re-enter the public world with my work. Prepping to approach the funding sources that will allow me to give it to the people who need it most. I've more than a few avenues to pursue.

In my mind are these four first: apple, virgin, art, kickstart.

I need funds FAST. Where are they likely to come from easiest and fastest?

I thank you and send you all that's good &LOVE

One Rising from the Ashes whocanSEE

• Dear Twinsoul

Hope you are well.

I don't see any new threads for this week / next week so I am giving a shot and post my question here instead.

Since all the setbacks that happened 6 months ago, .I keep on moving forward and stay positive...my question is about my finance. I am desperate for a change in this department as it is stagnating, no improvement at all. Will it get better soon?

Thank you so much!

Lots of love,

x x x

• This post is deleted!

• Hi notshy2bme,

Thanks for the reply. I am sorry about your request. Maybe TS missed it? I am sure whatever it is, it is not done on purpose. Mine was answered a week ago. I posted my question on page 2 (same page as yours). Anyway, this happened sometimes, it happened to me before, in other threads of TS. I posted a few times but they were not answered. I took it as "the answers" were not meant for me to know yet. But hey, this is just my opinion.

Hope you are well! Have a great weekend!

Lots of love,

x x x