Hi, Twinsoul Here Week Of May 16, 2010

• dear twinsoul,

I was on your other site waiting for an answer, but things went wrong. But OK I have a new question anyway. Will I marry the man I'm with?

Thanks 🙂

• Hello Twinsoul, I would like to know if E and I will be together? Thank you for your time 🙂

• Good Morning Chica! I'm so lost today, will things be ok for my mom her birthdate is 12/26/45 Pat. Love!

• Hi Twinsoul...thanks in advance for your continued assistance and giving! Will this finally be the week I become financially stable?

~Blessings, love and light~

• Hey there!

Hope your day brings you much joy & peace!! My name is Madalynn.

1. Will my current employment position continue to make ends meet for as long as I need it to?

Thank you for your generosity T.F.!

Madalynn

• This post is deleted!

• Twinsoul, ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS

Will there be any windfall for me this earth year.

Blessings

lovingsilverwings

• Twinsoul, ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS

Will the doctor, through testing dicouver what is ailing this body.

Blessings

lovingsilverwings

• Hello Twinsoul,

My question is "Will my relationship with A be long-lasting?"

Thanks very much in advance.

Light and love:)

• Greetings TwinSoul

I'm considering working with an online acquaintance who's a technical computer and online marketing brain. name of Gregory. Not employment, he'll get a % of that site's earnings.What do you get about the wisdom of this? Much appreciation. Please take good care of your SELF:)

• Hi Twinsoul,

Thanks for your time on my behalf

Will my relationship with S be long lasting & happy?

• Hi Twinsoul,

In the next few weeks, I may get another dog as a fun-loving, affectionate, and activity boosting companion for my current doggy . . . okay, and for me too:) Will she be happy sharing our lives with a new canine brother?

Thanks for all you do.

• hi zephire

i only get good vibes when i ask about you. Something unexpected perhaps, but really wonderful is going to be happening to you. How great. nPlease let us know what it is.

Blessings

ts

• techni

not love at first sight, but then it is going to be great. post photo please! be careful at feeding time, ask vet how to do the food thing, i see food jealousy. just act normally , dont over protect baby. in a few weeks all will be really great. remember that you are the boss.

blessings

ts

• pastrevisited

she will make some money. but dont sell the farm.

blessings

• needtoknow

two weeks and a a couple of days

blessings

ts

• taurusbaby

yes

• stclaire

my grandmas name was rose too. i see her all the time in different ways. sometimes in person, it still startles me after all these years. How are you feeling dear. Both grandmas are there on and off. Rose is with you most. Marie , was she a little stiff. anyway , would like to give you a full reading. many things coming through for you. Marie is actually the one who is most worried about your health. Rose is sending you warmth and healing. Mostly mental healing. She says that you are so afraid. the fear is hurting you most. please dont believe your fear. ask your grannies for a particular sign from each so you will know who is with you and when. Oh st claire you are so loved. Please take this love and draw it up in to your body with golden breaths

Blessings

TS.

• poor dear with the lost engagement ring

post a thread and say Help me find my engagement ring i am not that kind of psychic

best

ts

• Thanks twinsoul! I thought about posting a pic but didn't know if it would be helpful to you or a distraction. The most recent pictures I have are from last year - she doesn't like being photographed.

Hope this works.

PS. Funny you should call her "baby." I originally typed "doggie baby" but thought it sounded a bit crazy so I changed it . . . but then I guess you knew that 😉