Need a reading

• I need a reading on my future life. I have gone through breast cancer, laid-off my job, my unemployment just ran out (found out in the mail today) and I am just going through banckruptcy with the first check coming out next Thursday. What do you see in store for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I forgot to put my DOB in my post.........it is 06/07/51

• Money is just a way to keep tabs on how your energy is flowing so if you are having financial difficulty, examine your attitudes towards abundance and prosperity. Are you feeling valued at this time? Do you feel like a valuable member of society? Do you believe you deserve to be prosperous? Do you have any bad feelings about having money or being wealthy? Any guilt or fear of being rich? The more positive you can be about your situation, the better. Try and find something about your experiences that is good, even if it's only one thing. When we focus on the negative or things we don't have all the time, we attract that lack of abundance even more.

This year is a 7 personal year for you - a time to reflect on what you want and what may be holding you back from getting it. It is also a time when you must rest and recover from your trials and tribulations. Examine where you might be holding yourself back or drawing bad experiences to you through some sort of fear or feeling you deserve punishment. When things begin to flow to you again, you can know that you have cleared away the blockages from your path.

Next year will be when your life really gets going again, especially in terms of your career. Use this quiet time to work through your blockages and decide what you really want to be doing. If there is obstacle after obstacle in your way, ask yourself if this is really the way you want to go. Maybe the Universe is putting barriers in your path as a message to look at your life in a different way or do things differently to how you have always done them.

I wish you well. There will always be someone here if you need help or just to talk.

• I am a female born 2/5/1962. I have been out of work for a year. I have separated from my special friend (3/23/53). What does the future look like for me? Will I return to work soon? Will my special friend and I get back together anytime soon? What do you see for me please.

• Thank you Captain for your reply. I truly appreciate what you have said and understand what

was said. The only thing I did not understand is next year will really get going especially with

my career? I will be 60 yrs old and I don't think I want to start a new career. My body feels

like 80 yrs old right now due to the side effects of a cancer pill I have to take for 5 yrs. So,

how do I interpet my career? I know a lot of people have started going back to school even

after 60 yrs old but.........this ol gal is not. I look young but my body doesn't want to keep up

with my mind. Whomever said these are suppose to be the "GOLDEN YEARS" when you

get older.........must not have experienced getting old. Some of us age earlier, and some of

us later! Some due to genes, some due to medical conditions. Either way, it is not good

no matter how you look at it. I get up positive everyday, count my blessings, stay up and

motivated and still my body will say "slow down". It is like having arthritus all through your

whole body. Especially when it is going to rain.........Oh my! I am a Gemini and I could go

on and on but I will stop so I don't write a book and bore you to death.......lol. Once again,

thank you for the reading and I really do appreciate it.

Sincerely,

theneed2know

• Theneedtoknow, by career in your case, I mean your calling. We never grow too old to be useful or give back to society or to follow our passion. Use this year to find what inspires you and follow it next year.

• Free4now, please start your own separate thread and I will answer you there.

• I am a female born 2/5/1962. I have been out of work for a year. I have separated from my special friend (3/23/53). What does the future look like for me? Will I return to work soon? Will my special friend and I get back together anytime soon? What do you see for me please.

Is this what you wanted? A separate string of my own? Hope you can help here.

• Free4now, go to the Psychic forum and click on "New topic" to create your own post.

• I did,