ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE ME A READING

• My name is Clara M Murillo my date of birth is 5/17/1987. I am open to whatever you can tell me. And Thank you for taking your time and giving me a reading. If you need anymore info let me know so I can provide you with the info.

• Hello taurusbaby22,

According to your DOB, your are here in the planet Earth to fulfill your karma of Saturn in Sagittarius/ North Node in Aries. What does it mean for you personally?

A Saturn in Sagittarius suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to an interest in higher education, philosophy, science and religion. Much hard work, devotion and travel are required to attain diplomas or higher certificates of education necessary for personal attainment. Your profession is likely to be in law, publishing, teaching, higher education, travel, religion or some other profound area of endeavour. Metaphysics, psychic and occult subjects may be a feature. Early life may see mental conflict, religious bigotry and a difficulty in comprehending profound subjects. However, through diligent effort and achievement you may gain distinction and become a recognised authority within your chosen field of endeavour. There could be some danger associated with foreign travel. Relatives through marriage could also be troublesome in some way.

Tips to strengthen your saturn in Sagittarius:

1. Free your mind and explore the horizons.

2. Learn the way of ‘the spirit’

3. Connect to nature.

4. Teach and inspire others to live a life of serendipity.

5. Give up superficial connections in exchange for ‘divine’ connections.

6. Focus your energies on intellectual and spiritual pursuits.

7. Find an emotional connection to a project before you start it...follow the path of ‘passion’...and you will never be thrown off track again!

8. Surround yourself with people who support your newly formed gregarious and inspirational outlook on life...and invite them, through example, to follow your lead.

9. Incorporate Sagittarius symbols into your daily life to remind yourself of your mission like

the Topaz and the Turquoise: The greatest gifts that the topaz gives to a Sagittarius Saturn is trust in the universe and an understanding of how to be oneself. The Topaz is a good stone for a Sagittarius Saturn to carry with you on your many adventures. Its vibrant energy will bring joy and other good things into the native’s life. However, during moments of uncertainty, it is the Blue Topaz that can clear the path to truth. The Turquoise, on the other hand, should be used for protection and spiritual pursuit. It is a stone that can calm the mind and release inhibitions. The Turquoise’s lesson of ‘self-realization’ is one that the Sagittarius sign soul needs in order to understand that ultimately, all the answers lie within.

10. And most importantly, become the ‘Spiritual Teacher’ that you are meant to be!

North Node in Aries: suggests that your greatest success will come by developing independence and self-sufficiency - meeting life experience with individual initiative and not being dependent on the views of others.

In order to strengthen your North Node in Aries, you will have to do:

Libra sign: (old patterns)

Aries sign: (new possibilities):

• Ambivalent…………………………...............Assertive

• Wishy-washy……………………….............Values the physical

• Superficial…………………………….............Independent

• Fears conflict…………………………...........Self-aware

• Avoids anger………………………….............Initiating

• Overly compromising………………...........Likes novelty

• Too rational…………………………..............Risk-taking

• Passive………………………………................Spontaneous

• Peace at any price…………………….........Prefers Action

• Status conscious……………………...........Eager

• Apathetic……………………………...............Competitive

• Dishonest……………………………...............Self-motivated

• Vain…………………………………..................Courageous

• Procrastinating………………………............Explorer

• Fickle…………………………………................Energizing

Hope It might help you in your direction of life. Good Luck

• Natapier,

Thank you so much for your time and it did help thanks again

• natapier, could I have similar reading, my dob 9th May 1973 at 00.05am

• Hello back taurusbaby22,

You are welcome.

• Hello moonalisa,

This is your karma reading. According to your DOB, your are here in the planet Earth to fulfill your karma of Saturn in Gemini/ North Node in Capricorn. What does it mean for you personally?

A Saturn in Gemini suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to an ability for mental discipline, concentration, mental control, orderly reasoning and logical thinking. Much hard work is required in communications, writing and obtaining relevant educational qualifications. A profession in teaching, administration, accounts, publishing or some kind of research is likely. There is a need to discipline the mind against needless worry, gloom, restlessness, anxiety and misgivings. With maturity a contemplative mind, responsible, thoughtful and capable of concentration on serious or profound subjects is developed. The technique of clear communication in speaking and writing is of paramount importance.

Tips to strengthen your Saturn in Gemini:

1. Search for the details others miss or ignore.

2. Learn to listen to those around you…even if you feel that you know best.

3. Stay connected to the present.

4. Explore your writing potential.

5. Focus on developing your communication skills and abilities.

6. Focus your energies on intellectual and relational pursuits.

7. Find a way to be understood through your patience and willingness to understand others.

8. Surround yourself with people who will support your inquisitive, curious, and versatile nature…allow them to absorb your ‘abundance.’

9. Incorporate Gemini symbols into your daily life to remind yourself of your mission like the Chrysocolla and Agate potential: The Gemini Saturn is an expert communicator, able to gather enormous amounts of information while intuitively connecting the dots between the missing pieces. Sometimes a bit too excited and eager to share what he's learned with masses, the Gemini Saturn might speak before thinking of the consequences. The Chrysocolla is the ideal stone to help him understand when it is the right time to speak and when it is a better idea to stay quit. Add to that the depth of the Agate -- and you have an individual who will not only know when and how to speak, but who also will provide insight that is truly enlightening and meaningful.

10. And most importantly, become the ‘Master Communicator’ that you are meant to be!

North Node in Capricorn: you will seek happiness through accomplishment and in fulfilling a constructive role in society.

In order to strengthen your North Node in Capricorn, you will have to do:

Cancer sign: (old patterns)

Capricorn sign: (new possibilities):

• Too sensitive...............................................Self-sufficient

• Crabby........................................................Responsible

• Manipulative..................................................Paternal

• Obsessed with past............................................Wise

• Clingy............................................................Ambitious

• Too reserved................................................Hardworking

• Childish.........................................................Conservative

• Passive..........................................................Traditional

• Needs being needed........................................Meticulous

• Smothering.....................................................Enterprising

• Insecure.........................................................Economical

• Negative..........................................................Disciplined

• Easily hurt......................................................Committed

• Timid............................................................Goal Directed

Good luck!!

• Natapier,

I would like a ready was well. I would like to know if my mother that passed in Jan of 1966 if

she communicates in some way with the three girls that are still living? My DOB is 6/07/51

at 5:01 pm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bless you for your kindness,

theneed2know

• Once more thanks a lot, for all your readings done for me.

• Natapier, can you answer these questions?

Is tom the one I will spend the rest of my life with?

When, where and how will I meet hi, will I?

My birthdate 11th of august 1989 his 1st of september 1989

• Please Help!

I would love a reading if you have the time. I am a female Scorpio born: 11-09-1966 approx 9:15 p.m. in Boston, MA.

Any information about the path I've chosen in life would be very much appreciated, especially in love and career.

Thank you

Skeets1109

• Hello Natapier.

It has been a few days and I havn't heard anything from you. Are you still doing readings? Any help you can give me on this turning point in my life would be truly appreciated.

Birth info:

Lauren lorraine Salvi

11-09-1966 9:15 p.m EST

Boston, Ma

Thank you either way