Cancer Men - How to deal with them?

• Hi everyone:

I was wondering if you all can help me to understand my cancer guy better. From what I get so far it seems like running hot and cold is in their nature but somehow I am still confused…. I will make my story short.

My cancer guy and I had been seeing each other for a year and during that time he did the disappearing act as well, sometimes for 2 - 3 weeks and then come back like nothing. In February I found out I am pregnant, when I told him about it he was happy and looked forward to it, but 3 weeks later he turned cold and said he wanted no part of it and asked me how can he be sure that that it is his child and that the only children he considers his are the ones from his previous marriage, then stopped coming by and calling, it has been 3 months and still nothing…..I know from his previous disappearing acts to leave him alone when he wants his space, however when he was around he was very caring , loving and the best of friends…. So now that 3 months have passed, should I expect this cancer man to come back? Is this one of his mood swings or what? Had he not been happy from the start I would have understood but to go cold after 3 weeks of being ok with it and then no communication at all up to this day is confusing.. HELP!

• Wow, Taurus575, thats awful, he sounds like he got scared and acted out irrationally, and rather cruel as a result. He should have a rather fabulous explanation before you should consider even wanting him back.

• I also thought they were family men, but that's not the impression he's giving me y not contacting me at all knowing that I am pregnant

• I also thought they were family men, but that's not the impression he's giving me y not contacting me at all knowing that I am pregnant

• Wow, sounds like he has some Virgo in him, a lot actually. My dad's a Cancer (mom's a Iaurus), I dated one or two once - they are very family oriented, very sensitive and all, but they have to be ready to settle with a person, otherwise they are free-spirits until then. one of the ones was very much so liek that, but he was honest abotu it.

• Ps - good luck and sorry to hear. Maybe you should take a step back and focus on you and your child. Forhis to throw "is it mine" in your face is a lack of respect,t hen he mentioned his kids from a previous marriage?? Goodness. Take heed.

• Yep, I second that almondee! There are obvouisly unresolved emotionally issues between you and him taurus575, he didn't just leave you alone pregnant, he left you alone with your feelings, thats all very confusioning for sure, it does say a bit about what kind of person he is too be able too do this too you, too leave his half of this matter all on you, with no explanation. Of course dna testing is possible if it would make him happy, but he would still need too very much own up too why he felt he was entitled too hurt you before having all the facts.