Verbally abused and extremely underappreciated( twinsoul or captain please )

• I've been up since quarter of 2 caring for my daughter , by myslef as usual , she has a fever this morning , this jerk I'm in a relationship with doesn't help me with anything and lastnight and this morning I was exausted unusually tired I think it has something to do with the fact my daughter gets up several time in he middle of the night this passt week ,, its taking a toll . I can honestly say I hate. Him he has no respect for me at all . I don't have any money so I think he knows he can say or do what he wants. He works and can't even manage his money because he's an idiot ! Were always broke ! I want to end things with him badly but I don't. Have any resources , car ,job childcare , I can't handle this negative enviorment he doesn't even have consideration not to argue infront of our 14 mth old . I want to be done with him so badd ! There is is nooo future that I've known but because of my situation I deal with it because I don't have any financial security for my daughter . I need to do something about this I just don't know where to begin . Or what will work out for me .

Id appreciate a reading please to help me come to a conclusion where it would be best for my daughter and I . Thank you and blessings

• I can't do a reading, but I'm sure someone will come along, in the meantime, I will offer my prayers, and blessings too you and your child. Any family? Also child support, they do have too pay it, even if your not married if your in the states, not sure about elsewhere. I pray you can break free from this situation soon.

• virgoladii,

same here, can't do reading but I am sending you my prayers and well wishes.

Thinking of you and your children and giving you my support.

Hope someone will be here soon to give you a reading.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Virgoladii this too shall pass, one day you will look back and laugh, someone will assist you with a reading but I've found in life when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired "it" will motivate you to do something to turn your situaltion around. Take one step at a time, set goals and stick to them, what's most important to you first, a job? shelter? Probably a job first, I hope you believe in God because he can make a way out of no way for you. He will put the right people in the right place at the right time for you. Just ask and receive. Have faith that something good is going to happen and it will. Good luck and I'll pray for you too! 🙂

• Virgoladii, make a list of all the things you are good at and can do. Find out what benefits you are entitled to as a single mom (if that is what you are), set him before the chopping block with consequences (which you will be strong enough to carry out) if he does not start treating you with respect. You have to stand up for yourself and your daughter. Try to get out of the house, to meet other young mothers, even just for fresh air, hold your head up high and stick your chest out and tell yourself you are good at what you are doing.

I am sure someone else can give you better advice but I and many others I am sure have been there and found a way out.

Good luck and keep telling yourself you are doing a great job (of being a momma).

• virgoladii,

I am a single mother of 2 little girls. I just found out that there are programs out there if you are in the united states that will help you get a car and a job and they will also help you with child care and there are many more resources out there for single parents. It seems like you would be better off by yourself. I would go down to your local human services and look into programs that could help you so you can get out of that relationship.

Good luck and I know you can do it.

• This post is deleted!

• Virgoladii, I feel you should move in with friends or family for a while until you are more emotionally able to cope with supporting yourself.