HANSWOLFGANG CAN YOU PLEASE DO A READING FOR ME

• MY NAME IS CLARA M MURILLO. MY DOB IS 5/17/1987. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE SEE WHAT YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THAT.

• I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE SEE WHAT YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THAT: Clara, you are disappointed.

MY DOB IS 5/17/1987: there is protection in love, marriage and family and the foundation of love upon which a family and life can be built. There is a good influence, especially for a happy family and social life. You may even turn down offers of love at those times when you are feeling so fulfilled in the areas of friendship and romance. If you are single, there is a strong indicator of marriage. This can also speak about your home and family and things going on in these areas. It represents, at its most basic level, the foundation of love upon which all of your other relationships are built. It is the home of the heart.

Doing something with the hands is always beautiful. It brings your head energy down into the body.

• Thank you very much. I have another question for you. I have 2 daughters one whos birthday is 6/12/2008 and one is 4/26/2010. I was wondering if their fathers will have anything to do with them at all? to this day neither one has met their daughters

• I was wondering if their fathers will have anything to do with them at all? The father of the elder daughter no, the other father yes.

whos birthday is 6/12/2008: She has her share of challenges and her share of gifts. She will dislike routine and abhor anything that pretends to limit her freedom. She can become perpetual a wanderer, never settling down for anything long enough to make it pay off. This includes her work and relationships. She will have an inner restlessness, but she will truly want to accomplish something of value and stability in her life. She is inherently spiritual and knows what is of true value. The challenge comes in practicing what she knows. She comes into this life with a certain amount of karma which often takes considerable hard work to discharge. If she is lazy, there will be many problems. She must practice what she knows and do what it takes to get the job done without shirking responsibility. She will make a great sales woman and she will have tried many things in life and know how to relate to anyone on her own level. Her inner truth is her guiding light.

Mothers are complaining about their sons and

daughters having fallen into bad company. But they

don't realize that they are the ones who have sown the

seeds of their children's wrongdoings. They alone are

responsible for building their consciousness --

children are simply manifesting it. Of course, sowing

the seed and its manifestation are two different

phenomena. We don't see the connection between the two

because an enormous gap exists in between.

• thank you so much forwhat you have told me. what else can you tell me about my near future. In my near future do you see marriage? I have been told in tarot reading about 2 years ago something about an inheritance what can you tell me about that

• What can you tell me about this person. The name is Jesus Acosta Molina and his DOB is 1/2/1984

• what else can you tell me about my near future: you will be invited and being welcomed.

In my near future do you see marriage? No.

I have been told in tarot reading about 2 years ago something about an inheritance what can you tell me about that: No way, this way is blocked. He or she read your mind but not the cards.

What can you tell me about this person: He is still dominated by the mind of his mother seeking for a woman which can take her place.

The name is Jesus Acosta Molina and his DOB is 1/2/1984: he has such power and authority but surprisingly is not always to be found in positions of authority. He can end up in menial positions where he bitterly complains about his position in life and never amounts to much else. However, there could be self-mastery that sits in the very crowning position in the divine plan. If he recognizes his powerful gifts and takes responsibility in his life, he can rise to any heights he desires. He could be most caustic and hard-driven or the true father of the world who compassionately shares and teaches his wisdom. He should avoid mixing love and money and there is always trouble when legal matters arise. He loves to spend money and he hates getting the short end in legal affairs, but he usually does. He does best when he realizes his place and accesses the inner wisdom that is his birthright. He is exalted in the eyes of God, maybe because his name is Jesus. 😉

A great musician forgets everything that he has

learned, he forgets his instruments also -- he himself

becomes the music. Then when he is silent, then too

there is a singing. When he walks there is a song in

it. When he sits there is dance in it. In his movement

there is dance, in his non-movement there is dance --

he has become one with it.

• I really appreciate everything you tell me. It helps me a lot. What can you tell me about David Franklin Murillo DOB is 4/5/1990

• What can you tell me about David Franklin Murillo: he is going into a transformation.

DOB is 4/5/1990: he has the opportunity for success in his life if he is willing to work for it. He has a heavier load than most, indicated by his position in the Saturn line. But if he works hard, he will receive the Jupiterian blessings from his column position. This tells us that there is a karmic debt to pay. That means indecision about work or health and he should watch his health carefully and stick to sound medical practices and advice. The more he worries about his health, often the worse his condition gets so he has a responsibility to watch his thoughts and feelings as they relate to health matters. He has the opportunity for great business success through mastery of his values and business life. However, he will always meet with some disappointment if he strays from honesty. Only the straight path will bring him the success he wants.

A man was very embarrassed about his small prick. So

one day he decided to go to the doctor for a new one.

"We have three sizes for you to choose from," began

the doctor. "We have the regular six-inch model, then

we have the super eight-inch classic, and last we have

the ten-inch super deluxe."

"Wow," says the man. "I will go for the ten-inch

super deluxe." So the doctor went into the next room

and brought out the ten incher for the man to look at.

"Well, doc," says the man, "I love it. It is really

great. But do you have it in white?"

• What can you tell me about my daughters? My oldest daughter's name is Adelina Yadhira Murillo DOB is 6/12/2008. And my youngest's name is Mireya Olivia Murillo DOB is 4/26/2010

• Could you do a reading for me?D.O.B. is 01/07/1965.Any innformation would be greatly appreciated,Thanks so much.

• Taurusmistress,

Could you do a reading for me? You are projecting your originality outwards, nourished by high ideals. The axles have been removed from your cart. Good reason to remain in place for the moment.

D.O.B. is 01/07/1965: This signifies that indecision or worry about some money matter may be a large part of your experience in the present. This has such a strong creative energy associated with it that if you don't find some productive, creative outlet for its energies, you will inevitably feel afraid and indecisive. The key is to find ways to express yourself. It could also mean getting two opportunities for work at one time or having to split your time between two projects or money-making deals. Often variety can be a blessing allowing you to explore other areas. Usually, however, lack of focus brings lack of achievement or lack of detail in one project or the other. Knowing this may help you avoid wasting this invaluable creative force.

Any innformation would be greatly appreciated: Gather all your energy for one goal you are hoping for most.

A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And

when a mature person gives love, she gives without any

strings attached to it: she simply gives. And when a

mature person gives love, she feels grateful that you

have accepted her love, not vice versa. She does not

expect you to be thankful for it -- no, not at all, she

does not even need your thanks. She thanks you for

accepting her love. And when two mature persons are in

love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens,

one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together

and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much

so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not

destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it:

they become more individual. Two mature persons in love

help each other to become more free. There is no

politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate.

How can you dominate the person you love?