New Member Welcome!

• Welcome to the Tarot.com Feng Shui forums. This is a place of positive energy and experimentation, and we're happy that you've found your way here.

Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. You could start by telling us about your experience with Feng Shui and what brought you here. If you like, share which of the eight sectors of the ba gua is most sacred to you, and how you express that importance in your home or work space.

• Hi

MY NAME IS SOMA . i HAVE BEEN GOING ON A WEBSITE CALLED IGOOGLE. aND THAT WAS WHEN i FOUND THIS WEBSITE. SO i CAME TO THIS WEBSITE. nOW i KNOW THE WEBSITE.

• Hi my name is lorraine and recetly moved from California to Georgia. My senses seem to be wrong directionally. Can you explain

• how do I see replies

• Hello all, call me Rook. I am just cruising the sites and I like horoscopes so here I am. Look forward to spending time with some of you.

Rook

• madamlupus,

Replies to your posts will be seen below the original post, within the same topic (like this one!).

Best,

Tarot.com Forum Admin

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• Hi! My name is "Onthetable". I'm a Libra, born on the cusp of Scorpio. I have a hard time with horoscopes because I always fall in the Scorpio category, when I am a true Libra. I always have the tendancy to look at the world thru "rose colored glasses". I look for the good in people and stay from the bad. My rising sign is Capricorn and my moon is in Aries. So I really have a hard time trying to keep my scales in balance. I'm pretty laid back and lots of times I keep things bottled up inside until the steam won't let me control myself anymore, then I blow up, but after that, things are over. I don't dwell on it and go off on some other adventure. I'm new to this sight and looking forward to possibly making some friends, or reading their views. Thanks.

• Hi Onthetable. You have an interesting mix of Air,Earth,Fire, and Water(Cusp of Scorpio) for your core signs. Does identifying with being a Libra help you see many sides to people and circumstances? I'm Sun Sag/Moon Sag/Leo rising...hard for me to sit still a lot of the time being all fire. Nice to meet you.

• Hi Meera17! Thanks for replying to me. Yes being a Libra is a tough sign. I'm the only one that's not human nor animal. I'm metal. Metal isn't supposed to have feelings like I have for other signs. I basically get along with everyone, or at least try to. I'm supposed to be the scales and be judgemental, but I look at the world thru rose colored glasses. I look for the good in everyone. I'm always trying to help people and was told I should be a social worker because of my compassion. My scales are always tipping around all over the place. I don't dwell on a subject that I may have exploded about. Once I've had my say, it's over with. (Using my husband for an instance) I never go to bed mad, have problems and beat myself up mentally if someone disagrees with me on a subject because I back down and tell them they're right. I get along great with Sag. My mom was a Sag. She spoke her mind, and all 5 of us kids listened or else. She could have a hot temper when someone crossed her line. But she also had a great sense of humor. I can understand you being unable to sit still. It's not only the fire, but the lion in you. It was nice to correspond with you. Hope we talk again, keep those fires burning and the lion roaming. You wouldn't be you and I see a nice person. Thanks.

• Hi onthetable. What are some traits of Capricorn rising?

• I am new here ,I was reading the horoscope and all , hope to learn more here from you all.

• hi,

i just joined the forum. hope to make some good friends and gather some knowledge abt astrology.

• hello Lorraine, my name is Lorraine also i am from pennsylvania in the Laurel Highland Area up in the mountains. I love astrology as well I am firm believer in it as well as the paranormal. I have many talents enjoy meeting new people and sharing my life experiences take care Lorraine

• Hi my planet is Jupiter.

• im haveing trouble find the avitars so i can change . wold some onee please guid me through this or give me some insight to where i may find them?

• wackiewitch,

Unfortunately, we're having troubles with the avatar functionality for anyone who created an account less than 3 months ago. We will strive to get that fixed as soon as possible.

• Good news! Our clever programmers have discovered the avatar bug and squashed it flat!

Oh ... what's that? Ah, I see.

I'm being asked to report that the bug was captured using a no-harm trap and released out into the wilds of its natural habitats. Good karma and all that.

At any rate, you can now update your avatar! Click on the "Edit Avatar" link under your forum settings page (which can be reached by clicking the " + My Forum Settings" button at the top of this page). You can use one of our pre-programmed avatars for your sign, or you can create and upload your own!

• I am thankful that god woke me up this mourning

• Hi, Call me Lilith. I have been learning about and practicing Feng Shui for a long time.

I have incorporated it into my house keeping and my day to day living. I am looking forward to sharing and learning together.

• Hello all, call me Peg. I have been curious about Feng Shui for awhile and was hoping to learn a little something and make new friends at the same time. Look forward to hearing from you!