Brian Tristen ~ May I have your Advice plz

• Hello Brian ,

How are you ? Brian , I was wondering what your thoughts were on my Daily Hexagram, which I have copied and past below . The meaning that I get from it is ( Let things be and to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself and that things will be what they are to be) . That only make me feel like I shouldn't even be asking your advice on things lol . This is my third attempt in posting this . That in itself should tell me something huh . :O)

I would also like to comment on the reply you had posted to me in your Tread titled ( Song For You) if you don't mind . You had asked me to get back to you on that , to make sure I was on the right path . Well like you said , don't over analyze it . Well , unfortunately I did that . Yup, to many messages came from it . Now I am confused and have the brick walls up around me . So if there was a Message to be had, it is not getting threw or I am questioning whether the one I am getting is true .I feel I have fallen of the beaten path and wondering aimlessly . I think I need your help on thi.and I also feel you thought I need to know as well . Which Path is it that You feel i should be on .? Even if it is just a few words that you know will resonate with me . I shall wait your reply . My Daily Hexagram is below ...

Thank you In Advance

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

36: Darkening of the Light

Thursday, May 13th, 2010

Hexagram 36

General Meaning: When light becomes dim, it may be wise to become invisible. The image is of fresh darkness, the period after the sun has gone down or the fire has gone out. There is still much activity left over from the light of day, while movements in the outer world become more dangerous. Even the smallest sound, the faintest glow of light, can attract unwanted attention.

When the darkness of stupidity reigns, it is best that your own brilliance stay 'hidden under a bushel basket.' That is, your thoughts and efforts should be quiet and self-contained, and protected, as much as possible, from disruptive influences.

Whatever you do, don't let yourself be swept along on the current of conventional wisdom when dangerous uncertainties exist. Try not to become too depressed or anxious; this period will pass. Just endure it for now and inwardly preserve your self-confidence, while outwardly remaining cooperative and flexible. The time to assert yourself will come. Avoid looking too far ahead if you have not yet achieved your goals. That only feeds regret and longing, which can eat away at your inner resources.

Be cautious and reserved. Control yourself. Do not needlessly awaken dormant forces of opposition. During dark, unsettled periods, it is best to step gingerly around the sleeping dogs

• oopsy ...I am sorry I for misspelling your name . bump *

Doves46...

• Doves46,

Take it easy is the message of the song, and it should make you feel good to listen to and to sing along with it. And yes "Let things be and to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself and that things will be what they are to be", about perfect. You just need to relax, and let life flow. The more you look for meaning right now, the more confused you get. The more you hang onto things, the more you strangle the life out of them. Hold on loosely, and take it easy. It is that simple, and that straight forward.

Enjoy your summer, that is what you are suppose to do,

BrianTristan

• Hello Brian

Thank you for your reply . I appreciate it :O) I will do my very best to enjoy my summer , Now , if I can just get to my happy place when I Meditate , I will be good to go . Does anything come to mind as to what would work best for me? other then chilling out that is lol .

Have a great weekend !

Doves

• Hi Brian, I was reading your forum posts. I am just trying to figure out how to undo the needy thing?

I met this guy and he said all these incredible things to me over a month. We had only dated for a week and then he moved for work for the summer. i went to see him and then he said it was all too fast but he liked me a lot. I thought it was the typical brush off, since i have not heard from him in a week now and he used write almost every day. . Ok my girlfriend sent an email that I had drafted just to get my emotions off my person. I do this, as an exercise write down my feelings and then it has been released, it helps from not saying the girl things. I am basically a easy going person and am confused. I also know people can change minds and feelings. cool with me just be honest. Well if he really did get scared but still cared and needed space now i fear my email ruined it, should I call or let it go and just figure he thinks i am the clingy girl who would not give him space? thank you for your clarification.

• Doves46,

The concepts of relaxing, not worrying, just letting life flow, are so very simple. Yet the practice is so much more difficult. And the higher strung a person, the more difficult it is to do. That can be just the way someone is, or the product of life's events. How can a person relax when they can not relax, that is the question.

Well of course there is alcohol, drugs, and prescription medication, but really that defeats the whole purpose of actually trying to relax by way of meditation, yoga, or something like that. That said, there are times when a pretty low dose of an antidepressant is used to help people sleep, and / or relax when they can not otherwise with great success. It is a short term solution, and one that is better than a regular dose of an antidepressant, or prescription sleep aids. If you think that would help speak with your doctor.

Doing this without help of prescription medicine, there are also herbal and supplemental ways to relax, but it is best to find someone who knows what they are doing for recommendations. A simple and safe suggestion is magnesium citrate, and the appropriate dose of that for you is something you would have to find out. Many Chiropractors, Naturopathic Doctors, as well as some Medical Doctors (M.D.s and O.D.s) are versed in natural supplements.

Nest is body work, things like chiropractic, massage therapy, trigger point therapy, and the list goes on, that has been very helpful to people trying to relax. Typically these methods clear blocked pathways, and/or let the body cleanse itself of toxins or trapped tension.

Lastly I would mention hypnotherapy. This is not magic show stuff, this is therapeutic hypnosis practiced by a accredited hypnotherapist, who is typically a licensed counselor (M.D., Ph.D, LSW), and does this as a form of therapy. Naturally, there is also just basic sit and talk therapy also, which they may combine with hypnotherapy.

No matter what you choose to do, you can see you have a wide array of options available to you to select from. No one approach is right for everyone, so you need to find what you are comfortable with, and what works for you, that is important. And the bottom line is to do a little research, and educate yourself about different paths to relaxation. Not being able to meditate sounds like no big deal to a lot of people, but if it is a form of you being able to center yourself, then you and I both know that that can be pretty distressing for you. So, do something about it.

God Bless,

BrianTristan

• Brain ,

Thank you so very much for taking the time in posting all that information for me , that was awesome ! Yes , not being able to Meditate properly is very distressing to me . I use to be able to, years ago without even trying . I could get to the point of not even feeling my body and have a sense of floating . I loved it . It was such a wonderful feeling .

I will look into all that you have suggested . Also ,I had forgotten to mention this in my last reply to you , when you said that ( Take it Easy) was the message to my song .I had to laugh to myself , because I was listening to the song(Take it Easy ) by the (Eagles) just that morning . How wild was that lol . That was good timing huh .

Have and Awesome Day !

Doves

• Hello Brian ,

How are you today and how are things going today? I am not sure what the extent of your Psychic Abilities are , do you work with Guides, have vision or go on intuition alone? But I thought I would ask this question in regards to a strange thing that I experienced the other night while I was lying in bed . I was still awake as I had just settling in to bed , when all of a sudden I had a vision or flash of a something white coming down on my head . It startled me to the point my entire body jump and flinch , as if I was trying to move away from it . It didn't hurt me , but I did have as a sensation on my head . It was so strange !

This is the second time something like this happened to me in the last couple of week . The first time I had a vision of something gray or ground with a rounded end out of the while I was in my garden . I had the same reaction of being startled and having my whole body flinching .I dang near jumped out of my bed lol . Well I had forgotten about it the next day and when I was working in my garden with one of my garden tools when all of a sudden the end of it was in my finger lol . I guess the vision the night before was a warning huh .

What are your thoughts on the white object or light that came down on my head . Do you think it was a warning ? Maybe it was blessing from the Good Lord and he was tweaking my Psychic abilities , that would be a blessing huh . Anyway , I shall wait your reply .

oh and btw ..bump * too .my last reply lol

Doves

• oopsy ...dang typo's sentence correction.lol in second paragraph - ( The first time I had a vision of something with a rounded end popping out of the ground while I was working in my garden .)

Doves46

• Doves46,

Not being able to relax enough to meditate is distressing to you, but it is actually a very nice early warning sign for you that you have too much stress and need to find a way to combat it. From the list of suggestions I gave to deal with it, I would start at the bottom and work towards the top, as it is better to save drugs as a last resort (I know, a novel approach in this day and age). Being able to "Take It Easy" is important to you.

I use intuition alone, as I find that for most people questions are bested addressed in that way. It is what I am comfortable with at this point, so it is what I do.

The strange thing you experienced, and lets say it was other worldly, I would suggest asking TheCaptain about it, and / or Blmoon. From my perspective, I always try to rule other things out, so like in your case I would ask is it stress related, a panic attack, a fainting spell, and if all the answers were no, then move on to what was it, what was it trying to tell me. I suspect you already asked questions such as these, but I do get the feeling these events are a least somewhat stress related, and like no being able to meditate, are trying to tell you to do something about whatever it is that has you so keyed up. Other than that, would ask the two people who I mentioned above to figure out just what these events were, and were about.

• Thank you Brian for your reply ! Yes , The Captain would be a great person to ask such questions as well . She is awesome huh ! I am not very familiar with Bloom , but have posted a question for her a while back . Maybe one day soon she will have the time to answer , or feel drawn to my post..I also sense that you are very respected here as well , and you have just come back to Forum after a time away . Maybe one day , I will get you to read for me as well . :O)

Thank you for all your time , I very much appreciate .

Have an awesome day!

Doves

• Brian, would you mind looking at my posted reading for me? i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

• uullee, dreamscape27,

can you post under the new topic "ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)"

thanks

• this thread is closed, do not use for question to BrianTristan