The Captain,

• how do i make her understand, i dont know the first thing about how to talk to my mum properly, oh and i was woundering about the whole spirit thing how do i make them go away?

• Its just its kind of scared me and i didnt sleep last night till about 3:30 am it was a bit overwhelming i guess lol

So i rly want to do something about it.

• RebeccaAnn, there comes a time when you need to turn within for your answers.

• Rebecca Ann

If I may intervene on this thread?I am only one of 11 children which my mother had.Throughout the years she and I had many conflicts and I felt she could not understand me or anything I was experiencing.Being a teen is the toughest and most confusing aspect of growing up.I found at that time,if I couldn't or was too afraid to speak to her,hugging her helped.And telling her that I loved her.That opens the door to communication between a mother and a daughter,no matter how hard it is to talk about the subject.It softens her heart and brings forth her maternal instincts to bask in her child's love.As a mother of 3 grown children,their way to my heart is a hug.They can each talk to me as each chooses or not,knowing that I won't judge them,nor turn away from them.I don't know your situation or issues with your family but I know conflict well.I had to force myself to make that move and Rebecca Ann...I never once regretted it.Your mom may not understand you all the time,but she will know you love her and need her.Thank you and I hope I've helped you in some small way.Keep you chin up hun.

• yes thankyou it does help abit but you see my mum doesn't much like hugs i have tried to hug her, but she plays around all the time, she doesn't rly like it i dont think and when i try she always says hey what happened to personal space

she barley hugs my sisters so i dont think she does, the only person she hugs most is probably her boyfriend lol

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• Sounds like shes embarrassed.Not sure how she should react.Do you have a grandmother?I know we are all brought up differently and some are less inclined to express their feelings in certain cultures.On the otherhand,she might be avoiding her own feelings.What is she like,your mother?

Here's a big hug from me to you!((

squeeze!

))

• Sounds like shes embarrassed.Not sure how she should react.Do you have a grandmother?I know we are all brought up differently and some are less inclined to express their feelings in certain cultures.On the otherhand,she might be avoiding her own feelings.What is she like,your mother?

-x-

My mother tends to be over reacting about situations at work and home,

she has emotion issues, i think but is very strong willed and has lost of strength and energy

she thinks that she is right about every arguement we have, and thinks things should be done her way and no one elses.she is such a drama queen.

i dont get to say my part on any situation, and i dont get on with her at all, i did have a grandmother but unfortunatly they both died

I dont feel like i belong here at all, and the feeling of wanting to be somewhere else has gotten stronger

and thank you for the hug

Hugs you back

😄

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• also she can be very judgemental and judges people on the way they look and act,

and makes fun of people alot which gets to me

i dont see much about her that i like and i cant seem to understand why

i feel completely isolated at home aswell

and i always fight with my sisters.

basically if i met her and she wasnt my mother just a person and i met her here i would not go and pick her for a friend straight away.

I dont exactly know why i feel like this but i do.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• Rebecca Ann

I understand that perfectly.You and your mom are like night and day.That doesn't mean you can't communicate,only that you communicate differently.Was she the only daughter in her family?And may I ask of your dad's whereabouts?

Your mom does care about you,and because her emotions are so close to the surface,hugging may make her cry,which she is very afraid of.She may be afraid of losing control or being "sappy" when she needs to be strong.I do understand this

.Are you the eldest sibling?We don't get to chose our parents hun.Yet you must think about how blessed you are.Right now,you have a shelter to stay dry.You have a bed to sleep in.Food for nourishment.Clothes on your back.Shoes to wear.Books to read.A computer to visit the forums.School?Have you graduated?Are you involved in sports?Hobbies such as writing and painting?What about music?Do you play an instrument?If not,you should.I'm certain there is more however these are only a few blessings that I could think of.

I have 7 other sisters.3 older.4 younger, who fought all the time.I was introverted and chose to spend my time with the horses.I stayed to myself a good deal,had one best friend,had a job and there was always something I felt good doing like yard work or gardening,sewing or drawing.I loved to sing.That made me feel good.

• and I used to sing my younger sisters to sleep as we all shared the same room.I had my own bed as I'd grown too quickly,but night time seemed to be a magical time of story telling and sleepy songs and stifled giggling when I'd have to tell them all to go to sleep.Or they would tell me about their arguements and I mediated or soothed ruffled egos.I wasn't to know until we grew up,just how much they each looked up to me.

Squishy Huglets

• My mum works with horses, i do college degree in childcare level 1 hoping to pass this summer, i like writing and drawing, my dad and me are also like my mum and me lol

they split up a few years ago and yes i do still see him seeing him on sun day not sure im looking forward to it or not, also going with my uncle too so that should be good.

i love to read fantasy books, i am the eldest sibling and i get a lot of grief from my sisters.

i want to say more about my situation but im not good at opening up lol

i love college because its a place to get away from home.

i also love to sing though i don't think i can lol

but i do it anyway doing it now lalalalalalala 😛

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• LOl...well sing your little heart out hun!such good medicine.it's okay if youdont feel like opening up.You dont know me.and thats ok.you have a good deal going for you and i know as the days pass,you'll be happy to share your story.there is no judgement here.Huu-uuuuuuuuu-gggggs!

• Oh and yes i do play an instrument though i am not played it much lately

i play keyboard well piano keyboard same thing nearly.

I also have one granddad left who lives in Chester and just found that he could have skin cancer

and that was just now :S

Sorry for mentioning that but i thought i needed to.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

x

• LOl...well sing your little heart out hun!such good medicine.it's okay if youdont feel like opening up.You dont know me.and thats ok.you have a good deal going for you and i know as the days pass,you'll be happy to share your story.there is no judgement here.Huu-uuuuuuuuu-gggggs!

-x-

Yeah i want tell you but i always get this feeling where i cant espeacily not on here for everyone to see lolz

X

Hugs to you too

• It's okay rebecca ann.I believe i owe the captain an apology for hogging his thread .yes I do owe him one.it wasn't my intention to be so inconsiderate.Sorry Captain.XOXOXO

rebecca ann,your individuality is a wonderful gift.take your time to learn more about who you are and where you want to be but above all love yourself for all of your qualities that make you so unique.Blessings and big hugs

• It's okay rebecca ann.I believe i owe the captain an apology for hogging his thread .yes I do owe him one.it wasn't my intention to be so inconsiderate.Sorry Captain.XOXOXO

rebecca ann,your individuality is a wonderful gift.take your time to learn more about who you are and where you want to be but above all love yourself for all of your qualities that make you so unique.Blessings and big hugs

-x-

Thank you very much blueyedervish

you have helped me a lot and its okay im sure the captain doesn't mind, i only made this thread to ask him some questions of which was answered and appreciated thank you though for coming into this thread yourself, as you have helped me too.

Thank you and thanks for the Hugs

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn