The Captain,

• Hello its only me again,

I was curious to know, if my friend the one i was talking to you about before, was a soulmate of some kind if so would you know what kind/type.

thanks again for the help.X

• i do have more questions for you also. if thats okay, though i will wait till u answer the first one 🙂 i wont beable to get bak to u till 2morow though, cause its late here and have to get to bed

so have a nice evening where u are 🙂 X

• Yes, a karmic soulmate, meaning you have things to work out (negative or positive) between you from other lives.

• Okay thankyou, i have another questions,

Does she think about me as much as i think about her, its just a thought, 🙂

• No, Rebecca, she doesn't. She is more concerned with her own life.

Is she your mother substitute?

• Where can I start from? So it goes around 18 months ago an old friend calls me up I use to work with her 17 years ago. she called me to let me know that there was a job opening up. I thought sure I think I should go back to work. She knew that I was in the business for 20 years. At the time she asked me to go work for her physician. I thought I was retired. but anyway time went on. I drove a distance to get to work, it was a 45 minutes drive. I thought why not I can get back into it. Because I loved what I did. Well time went on I started to get some bad vibes for her. I went into work with a positive view. Everything that was given I did it with no problems. But she started to change she blocked my pay increase. I was very hurt toward her I did confront her. I don't feel holding anything back. I thought handle it in a mature way. She grew more recentment toward me. Well her being there for 10 years. She just kept bad mouthing me. I didn't want to quit because I never quit a job. I take my job very serious, and me being a taurus is very dedicated and loyal.She did everything in her power to over work me and tried her best to make me look bad. Everyone in the office can feel the bad vibes. I continue to work with a smile on my face because I thought she would get over it. Me confronting her about how inmature she was behaving and how she would be blocking me from getting a pay ways. I told her that I came out of my way for her, and yes that I was very hurt. Well she didn't like it and held onto a grudge about it. So time when on everyday it was almost impossible working there anymore. As she turned the physican and his wife against me. So know I was given 2 days to work only. So that means work only 16 hours a week verses a 40 hours a week. I did get sick from all this, and felt that all my positive energy as been sucked up by her. I have not gone back to work. I don't feel like I should go back in. Hearing from the other staff members that I have trained, she is just a happy person. I don't get her?

• Captain what do you think about my situation?

• Diamondonay, please start your own thread because I don't want to mix up your vibes here with the original poster's vibes.

• I think she is yes. 🙂

• also would ask you if u could sense things in peoples houses too, if u you can, i would be greatfull some weird vibes i am getting here 🙂

I think it was the other night though so not sure rly what happened.

• Oh and another thing, I know u said my friend was a soulmate and all, but i think about her alot even when im doing things, i dont know why well im sort of getting it now, but its still abit weird for me, and i feel weird for thinking about her alot too.

I was just curious to know why i feel like this. it rly confuzes me sometimes 🙂

X

• Bump 🙂

• RebeccaAnn, because of the aggressive/combative energies in your house, spirits with similar issues are attracted in increasing frequency as the combativeness grows. Try projecting peace and calm around the house and ask the aggressive spirits to leave.

Soulmate doesn't always mean there's a romantic link - we have soulmates who are good friends, or old enemies with whom we must reconcile, or even animal companions. You are feeling the link from the past with your friend from when you two had many unresolved issues including animosity.

• Hi Captain,

I don't want to hijack...

Would you please check my love reading thread and give me some insight on my situation.

Much thanks.

• RebeccaAnn, because of the aggressive/combative energies in your house, spirits with similar issues are attracted in increasing frequency as the combativeness grows. Try projecting peace and calm around the house and ask the aggressive spirits to leave.

Soulmate doesn't always mean there's a romantic link - we have soulmates who are good friends, or old enemies with whom we must reconcile, or even animal companions. You are feeling the link from the past with your friend from when you two had many unresolved issues including animosity.

-x-

Okay how do i do that, i dont know if i will beable to, maybe u can explain how cause my family arnt very co-operative lol.

and my friend i was woundering if it would be worth me asking to stay at hers during some of the summer because we never seem to beable to talk because of my mum and sisters being there too, i feel uncomfortable talking to her.

• Anything else that you can tell me would be helpful 🙂 have to get to bed now though, as it is like 2 in the morning here, so i will say goodnight now, and hope to catch u again 2morow night, hope u have a lovely evening X

• need help cant sleep :S

• RebeccaAnn, you need to work on re-building your realtionship with your real mother, not look for a maternal substitute. Your issues with your mother will not be resolved by escaping her. You need to talk things out.

• RebeccaAnn, you need to work on re-building your realtionship with your real mother, not look for a maternal substitute. Your issues with your mother will not be resolved by escaping her. You need to talk things out.

-x-

I have tried that though, many times she doesn't listen to me, it feels sometimes like she doesnt understand me :S

• Then make her understand - communication works both ways.