Bmoon can you please do a reading for a sahara girl??

• hello bmoon

im new to this .

i posted some thing also on the tarot forum.

but i think a good look into this situation is really what is needed .

im an american that has moved to the sahara desert of morocco over 3 yrs ago .

it was for love . he is a berber nomad .

april 1 it all fell apart .

we have had money problems for some time .

we just bought a house and were planning to build into a beautiful retreat for guests .

but he freaked out and left me with all the problems here alone .

he has left me before as it is his nature as a nomad to go alone at times .its difficult but we always seem to come back together at some point .

this time it is different ; there has been no communication at all .

i try to move on with my life from him but something is holding me connected to him . its like i have no control over this one !!

the money issues im working out and i feel i have control over that . i feel things are going to be successful as long as i stay focued on the goal .as before i had no real focus .

this 6 weeks apart i must say have been an introspective time and a time of healing myself and makingf the neccary changes to be successful again . but with all this going so deep within and taking a completly postive approach to the adversity that i was surrouned in - i cant shake my nomad . i still feel connected even though we are disconnected !!

is it really over for me and the nomad ? should i work harder on letting this go and move on or shall i wait out this storm and once everything settles find him again ??

please advise !!!im so confuszed about this !!

also how dozes trhe money look coming in at the end of the month does it look like ill make my goal ?

thanks so much

blessings from the warm sunny sahara desert of morocco

nomad girl

• oh im not sure if you need dob 2/91961

thank you !!!!

• hello

im new to this .

i posted some thing also on the tarot forum.

but i think a good look into this situation is really what is needed .

im an american that has moved to the sahara desert of morocco over 3 yrs ago .

it was for love . he is a berber nomad .

april 1 it all fell apart .

we have had money problems for some time .

we just bought a house and were planning to build into a beautiful retreat for guests .

but he freaked out and left me with all the problems here alone .

he has left me before as it is his nature as a nomad to go alone at times .its difficult but we always seem to come back together at some point .

this time it is different ; there has been no communication at all .

i try to move on with my life from him but something is holding me connected to him . its like i have no control over this one !!

the money issues im working out and i feel i have control over that . i feel things are going to be successful as long as i stay focued on the goal .as before i had no real focus .

this 6 weeks apart i must say have been an introspective time and a time of healing myself and makingf the neccary changes to be successful again . but with all this going so deep within and taking a completly postive approach to the adversity that i was surrouned in - i cant shake my nomad . i still feel connected even though we are disconnected !!

is it really over for me and the nomad ? should i work harder on letting this go and move on or shall i wait out this storm and once everything settles find him again ??

please advise !!!im so confuszed about this !!

also how dozes the money look coming in at the end of the month does it look like ill make my goal ?

thanks so much

blessings from the warm sunny sahara desert of morocco

nomad girl