Lost soul

• Blmoon, I came across this thread and found your readings very interesting! If you can feel me and would like to share info, or give me a reading, I would be eternally grateful! I used to have incredible intuiton, but since I lost my husband I have not had any ability at all. Was wondering if you could give me some insight on this. I am a caregiver by personality and a follower of the light, I am into holistic health care and am just now after seven yrs starting to participate in life again and I could really usse some insight. Thank you and may peace be with you.

P.S. I am female, dob 9/10/56, 12:10 A.M. born in Orange California.

• I'm not sure if Blmoon is still around but you have answered your own question.

"I used to have incredible intuiton, but since I lost my husband I have not had any ability at all."

Your grief, sense of loss, and devastation is blocking your intution. Once your grieiving passes, your intuition will return. The intuition needs a clear head to work properly and deep emotion just prevents us from tuning in to our instincts.

• PS. Intuition is all about sensitivity and you are afraid to ever be sensitive or open yourself up or feel deeply again because it hurts to do so..