Blessed Be Who Will Give Me a Reading :)

• Hello! Thanks for reading 🙂

I'm a capricorn, he's a virgo. He left about 6 months ago, we still talk since we have many mutual friends and we have an adoptive child. When we get into deep conversations it feels like we're breaking up again. I want us to try again, but he says he can't "right now".

Last sunday we decided to stay away from each other to see if it will help him to miss me more, to show him how life is without me. We decided to only talk about the child and he will take the child 2-3 times a week. He said he will consider the situation, but to not expect him to get back to me within the week.

He called me late last night, he hates talking on the phone and especially late at night. I didn't answer,didn't leave a message and he didn't text me either. He called again today, I didn't pick up, but he left a long voicemail with just background noise. Today he has the child. I'm giving him space to see life without me.

Will we try again? Will his heart soften and his mind be open to the idea of trying again?

Blessed Be

• This post is deleted!

• thank you kindly 🙂 have a great week!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello contessaluna

I did a love tarot cards reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Ten of Wands

The appearance of the 10 usually signifies a hard place in a relationship. It can be that your beloved is undergoing a rough time that has nothing to do with your relationship but needs your support. Most often, however, it indicates that there is something in the relationship which needs to be examined, looked at, and considered. You will not gain by pretending that there are no problems.

Action to be taken: Two of Cups

If you get this card when there are problems in a relationship, it may be time to forgive and forget over past problems. Start fresh.

Future: Nine of Swords

When you draw this card you are experience a huge amount of inner tension that needs to find an outlet. The card depicts hands tied with rope, and that can represent how you may be feeling deep inside. You could feel you are in a stranglehold situation in various areas of your life and it may seem insurmountable at this time. However, this is quite a temporary state of affairs. All you really have to do is decide what it is that you really want to do about your life and current situation, and then start the wheels in motion to bring it about. This card is also about thoughts and how your thinking is strongly affecting your actions. If your thoughts are depressed, then you may find that you don't quite know just yet how to change anything. All is not lost. You just need to try to alter your thinking slightly and soon you will gain a new perspective. It is just a matter of a little time to allow the thought process to really sink in and then you can take the required action to do what it is necessary to change your life. The amount of time required may also very well correspond with the number nine, e.g. nine days or nine weeks or in the ninth month of September may somehow be relevant. Whatever you do, don't allow other people to make your decisions at this point in time, for you may be very misled and later regret whatever action you took that was not your own true wish.

Hope it might help. Good Luck

• Dear Natapier,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this for me. You have no idea how grateful I am, rest assured I will mention you in my prayers. 🙂 ❤

"it may be time to forgive and forget over past problems. Start fresh." When I read this, my heart sank as I recall not too long ago telling him this, except for the forgetting part. I have forgiven him, but have not told him, instead I asked him to forgive me. We both know it was our doing for not trying to support each other. I just really feel that we didn't give it our best, that we didn't communicate and it lead to mistrusting each other. That's where we are at, no trust.

You are right on target when you wrote : "your beloved is undergoing a rough time"... He has a lot of conflict within himself. He can't seem to find his place in the world. He's trying his best to move up in life, but can't seem to figure out if he should find a better career or go back to school. Plus, he's thinking of how not to further mess up our child's life. Those are his words. I really hope I can figure this out. I do feel lost as to my actions, but now I feel better knowing that we're trying something different. A new approach to the situation. However, my mind can't help and think of the damaging words that he spoke that give me no hope. "I'm not coming back. I told you I don't do the back and forth thing." The funny part is when I told him that I want us to try he thought I meant to be an "instant" couple again. I explain and told him that we cannot go from this to being a couple. That I want to try and see if we can have those feelings again. In the end he just said that he'll rethink about what I said and read my messages again. This has sparked hope in me again...

I'll try my best to focus on what I want and rest assured that I don't let people make decisions for me. I'm a bit aggressive and people usually just listen when I need to vent. I hardly ever follow peoples advice, unless of course I ask for it! 🙂

I will definitely rethink your message to me Natapier. Seriously, you have no idea how much I appreciate it that you took the time to do this for me. MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALWAYS! ❤

• hello back contessaluna

You are welcome!!