Can i get a love reading

• Hi CharmedWitchBente.. I mean don is do not.. 😃 sorry for the shortcut.. Haha we singaporean always did that.. =P

• Mikyo:

Thank you! My "ex" as I call it now, had hurt me a month ago. We clashed last week, and I do not see us having anything, because she is a compusive shopper, and expects me to buy things for her a whim, when I am adhering to a strick budget financially. I finally have my financial house in order, and I have financial stabilty, which I do not want it disrupted, and not for the sake of a woman, who does not know how to live within her means. She has also pushed me away more than once without much of an explanation. There has been a period of two week stretches when I do not hear from her. She definitely has secrets to hide, and she is very insecure.

I still have an emotional attachment to this woman, which I had thoughts of breaking that attachment, because I am finding disappointment on this road. I do not want to help her anymore with some of her problems.

I am very lonely in this life.

Your reading was, and is on the money. I have much to think about.

• Hi I am unsure of how to do this posting.

I would like to know if you could do a love reading for me.

I am 4/19/73 & he is 12/21/68. Thank you in advance.

• Hello Mikyo

I also would like a love reading. Me 9/15/63, him 10/27/59. Any insight to this relationship would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot. 🙂

• Hi Mikyo,

Would you please tell me what u feel for me 10/13/50 and him 6/25/58.

Thank you--very much appreciated.