Dating again after a horrible breakup in october

• Hi there, I am having some new energies move into my life recently since the new year has came. I have changed quite a bit coming out of a relationship with a man in los angeles that broke my heart. I have taken sometime to regroup and worked on myself for awhile. Lately I felt I wanted to date again. I have been talking to a man same age as me and hit it off very well, hes a cancer and is very motivated and nice, but I have hit a bump where I feel unsure if this is a guy im going to date for sometime or is this going to be a friendship or just a die off aqaintance. He is into me, but times he tends to be silent and its very hard for me to findout whats going on when he doesnt text or call, which makes me feel insecure about the situation and if hes into me. From my understanding its a normal cancer trait. Anyway we have a date this saterday to checkout a museum and I look forward to being around him, we get along well. Im hopeing someone may beable to solve whats going on with him and if we will be moving forward in a healthy relationship?

Love & light

Thanks, Susie.

• Heya just welcoming you here to the forum 🙂

and just thought id mention have u asked him why he doesnt text or call you, maybe you should confront this to him when u see him next, ask him why he doesnt contact you more, it may just be because he is busy or something, you kneva know.

• Thanks Rebecca. Im looking forward to chit chattin with him after work, we will see how it goes. 😃

• Thanks Rebecca. Im looking forward to chit chattin with him after work, we will see how it goes. 😃

-x-

No problem am glad i could help hope you enjoy your date with him. dont forget to smile 😄