A Lot Going On-Little Certainty

• Ello all,

I know it's a lot to ask, when the service is given for free, but if there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind giving me an all over life reading, with key points addressed, I'd be incredibly grateful.

To start, my birthday is March 12, 1991, if that helps at all. Like all teenagers at the end of their teenage years, stress is abundant, so I'd love insight into a few big issues that have equally big question marks over them, as to how they'll turn out.

And of course, it's the big three. Love/Marriage, Career/Money, and School.

To start with love, well...I'm always confused about that one. I met a man who i'm attracted too, but I don't know if it'll go anywhere, or if I'll finally meet my twin flame in Alaska (where I'm hoping to attend school). So, do you see me with Tony, for the long term? Or another man altogether?

Then there's my career. I've not yet decided what I want 'to be' career wise, but i've got a few ideas, so if you see me leaning one way or the other, it'd be nice to know, so I can focus my energy on one thing. Instead of a million as per usual.

And then school, which right now is probably the biggest for me. I was wondering if anyone sees my being able to afford to go to school in Alaska this coming up fall? I've absolutely fallen in love with this school, and this state, and want nothing more then to go, because I feel like it's where I need to be. I just don't know how I'm going to afford it yet. So any insight would be most appreciated.

That's the big things now, but feel free to just spill whatever you see fit to tell me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it, nor am I going to flip if it's advice i'd rather not hear. So, for everyone who's read this far, I thank you for your time. And for any who takes the time to reply, I doubly thank you.

Love the Light,

-Kordelia

• I see you in Alaska and parts of Washington. A bold change in interest will have you involved with something that gets you traveling a lot. I see education and water. I see a man--name sounds like Tom. Very strong man, Very smart. Loves learning. Like you but but in other ways you two proove very different.--almost opposites and the attraction wil catch you by surprise. Your first impression of him is irritation--you thought he was full of himself. But you both do share a passion and this will draw you into an adventure. This could be a great learning period coming soon. I see you very drawn to cultural and local history--rithuals and native people. You will meet very interesting and fun inteligent people. Just do it. Blessings.

• Thank you so much Blmoon! I certainly hope you're right! I just got my financial aid letter in the mail, and so Alaska's finally a sure thing for me! And your discription certainly sound's a lot like the guy i've been wondering about. Of course, he currently lives ten hours away, and has a girlfriend, which is...bothersome. And he's never given much indication he'd want to date me. So I dunno. But still, even if it's not him, it's alright lol. I'm going to Alaska! So happy right now, I can't stop smiling, thank you so much!!!

-Kordelia