Hans :) Can you help me out?

• Hey Hans! Long time no talk!!! I still read your blogs from time to time and the stories and quotes good stuff 🙂 I was wondering possibly if you could tell me anything about this Scorpio man who randomly came in my life a short while ago, it was a instant connection for some reason, he says he's attracted to my spirit, is this true? His name begins with J, he's older than me but a very important man. So that kind of throws me off balance a bit. Not sure what to do. I've been enjoying it and going wit the flow for now. I did a mini reading with help and things were positive but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. I don't have his bday info sorry. Mines is oct 19, 1988, 10:43am! Thanks so muchhhhhh graciasss

Can I have a story too or quote too? thanks Hans

~Brianna

• Brianna! As vibrant as ever....

I was wondering possibly if you could tell me anything about this Scorpio man: he is for gender unity.

he says he's attracted to my spirit, is this true? yes.

I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this: you feel an obligation in yourself and believing that you must not fail to fulfil it you withdraw yourself into a dark loneliness.

Can I have a story too or quote too? You can have both...

Science has discovered the greatest power for man,

but education has not been able to give him a loving

heart. Great power is dangerous in the hands of those

who have no love.

Nadirshah was coming towards India. He asked an

astrologer if to sleep too much was very bad: "I sleep

too much. Is it really a bad thing to sleep for too

long?"

The astrologer said, "No, if people like you sleep

twenty-four hours a day it is much better. If bad

people fall asleep forever, it is better. Good people's

waking is good and bad people's sleeping is good."

It is said that Nadirshah had that man beheaded. But

he had said a very true thing. It has remained an old

custom to behead truth-sayers. He had said the right

thing: it is good if the bad man sleeps, and it is good

if the good man is awake.

Life intrinsically, is so beautiful, you

feel so ecstatic and happy, that you simply go and give

thanks to the divine that he allowed you to be, he

allowed you to breathe, he allowed you to see -- what

colors! -- he allowed you to listen, he allowed you to

be aware. You have not earned it, this is a gift.

Do you deserve anything? Can you

find that you are deserving in any way? If you were not

here, could you say that some injustice had been done

to you? No! All that you have got is simply a gift, it

is out of the divine love. You don't deserve it.

• Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Just diving in further...

"I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this: you feel an obligation in yourself and believing that you must not fail to fulfil it you withdraw yourself into a dark loneliness."

~I am not sure about this obligation that I may have, I have various I guess, that I feel strongly about. Do you know what specifically it is, or tips I can work through this to not withdraw into a dark loneliness?

Is this Scorpio man sincere and although there is a age difference and he travels constantly because of his career could it possibly work out between us romantically? If so, do you have any suggestions for me to keep in mind to help me make the best decision for my wellbeing?

Thank you!

"Life intrinsically, is so beautiful" ~ love the stories!

~Brianna ❤

• Do you know what specifically it is, or tips I can work through this to not withdraw into a dark loneliness? There is a conflict between your mind and your heart. Your thought are hurting your heart. You will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This will give you a clarity of purpose.

You will no longer be alone.

Is this Scorpio man sincere: Yes.

could it possibly work out between us romantically? Yes.

If so, do you have any suggestions for me to keep in mind to help me make the best decision for my wellbeing? Let your love be real. Love really. Man and wife waste time and energy blaming each other, causing major damage to their love instead of fixing the minor damage to the relationship.

And you will find foolish people

appreciating you. They will say 'Yes... Your status is

going higher and higher every day, you are reaching

higher stations.' Don't listen to these people.

• Oh Hans! Thank you kindly! I know exactly what you are talking about now, I thought it through before I responded..I do very much so withdraw myself, I have such an active mind, I am independent and value my solitude that I refuse to let anyone in and although I am comfortable by myself, I sometimes wonder if there would be someone to share my passion for life with? An equal and companion. I am very practical, and I believe that is wear my mind is conflicting matters of the heart. I cannot seem to grasp how a man to his status could possibly be genuinely interested in me. I know, I know, a crazy thought indeed! Although I do have great self-esteem and I value myself greatly, there is that part in my mind that says, what the F--- is going on?? I am losing some of the control and my feelings are working in overdrive and I am NOT comfortable with it.

He is quite wonderful so far, of course, I do not know much about this Scorpio, when you get to know someone things change a bit. But I can say that I have never met someone who I could be comfortable and satisfied in silence with. He is simply a joy as I love to soak up all the knowledge he has gained throughout his many years. One of the main things I figure about this situation, I must remain patient, and continue to live, although my feelings are in a whirl, I can't just stop in my tracks...Siigh! You speak the truth, I could only be myself, and show the rawness of myself and spirit. If he cannot appreciate it, then hey..I am not one to wallow much in despair. I know the universe is working at it's own pace and whatever comes may come.

Oh love, what a curse hahahaha Ughhh 🙂

Thanks Hans, I'll keep you updated on my life haha (I'm SURE you're just dying to know how it turns out, "sarcasm") 🙂 I appreciate your insight and wisdom!!!

I will follow your advice!

Much Love and Respect.

~Brianna

• Thank you Brianna,

I appreciate your witted "sarcasm".

if there would be someone to share my passion for life with? Yes.

The most important thing for an intelligent person is

to know who she is. Everything depends on that. Without

knowing it, all knowledge is gibberish. Without knowing

it, you have lived but you lived in vain. Without

knowing it, you miss the whole opportunity of life.

Life is an opportunity to know yourself, it is a

challenge to know yourself, it provokes you to know

yourself. But we create some other curiosities, and we

become so engaged with those curiosities that we forget

the real question. And there are thousands of questions

which are not real, and you can be lost in that crowd.

• Dearest Hans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how right you always are 😉 Well to update you, I can totally feel the affects of my mind conflicting with my heart. And I could totally use some more of your insight and wonderful advice!!! It feels like a literal tug of war, a see-saw of emotions. I'm trying I'm trying, This Scorpio and I have indeed gotten closer on many levels, he calls me everyday and asks, "what are you thinking my love?" and says he can feel my energy from afar and hits him suddenly. A very different man to what I'm used to dating, We see eachother when we can, his career is quite demanding, the distance and time apart does not affect me much. That is all fine and dandy but I cannot seem to grasp if he is serious. I know actions speak louder than words, and he has indeed done above my expectations to try to show me, but my mind keeps interfering. Although I have known many different men and have been in many so-called "relationships," I have never ever fully given myself wholeheartedly, but I feel myself being thrown in a pit of lions with this one. There are many who wish to get to know me, and continously try their luck, but I am scared to fully put all my eggs in one basket with this one man and I have never truly done so and temptation is frequently knocking at the door. I think I have some commitment issues hahaha, it just scares me to become vulnerable to someone.

He says, there is no turning back and I can only go forward, Is this true?

He says he truly cares about my wellbeing and can see a future with us, is this also true?

He lives a lavish lifestyle, something I am not familiar with, and I feel I will not fit in. I feel intimidated by his surroundings and possible temptations that he may face.

He is indeed for gender unity like you said, he is very in tune and speaks about it frequently, is there anything else you can let me know about this relationship between me and J so I can become more supportive of it?

But if he is truly sincere like you say, then why in the world am I feeling like this? Is my mind really refusing my heart to take the lead? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry I wrote a lot, lots lots on my mind! But thanks a lot of helping me out. I truly appreciate your words, they get me thinking and I do apply what you always tell me! I am doing my best! Going for a run a little later, perhaps it shall clear my mind. Hope you have been having a wonderful day Hans. Looking forward to your response~!

~Brianna 🙂 ❤ ❤ ❤

• Ohh BuMpPp 🙂 ❤

• Hans I really need your help, I keep having nightmares about it, I think it's the anxiety I have revolving around him. I don't know what to do, can you give me any words of advice?