Hello BrianTristan :) Would you help me?

• I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting yet, by my name is Sacogirl (Kirste, really). I haven't been around the forum as much as I used to, but have started popping back in lately on a regular basis and couldn't help but notice how much you've contributed to the forum and how many people you've helped with your special gift. I was wondering if you would be willing to help me out with something too!

Recently, Natapier was very kind to do a "relationship/love" tarot reading for me, which turned up some interesting cards. This following, are the posts that we exchanged regarding the reading she did for me....

Hello Sacogirl

I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Nine of Swords

Something may be troubling you with regard to your relationship. Don't ignore your gut feelings. If you feel that something in your relationship is unhealthy, you are very likely quite correct. If you suspect that something is going on behind your back, your best bet is to ask your partner about it.

Action to be taken: Seven of Cups

You may have several romantic choices at hand. Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead. Visualize your most important goals and desires being met. Use positive affirmations and/or treasuremapping to help make your dreams come true. Keep a positive attitude. If you need help doing so, reach out for it. There are plenty of positive influences available to you, you just need to know where to look.

Future: Two of Cups

This card represents true love, balanced partnership, commitment, and all of the things that most of us hope for in regard to love and relationship. However, this does not mean that you can just do or say "whatever" and that your love/relationship will last; it only means that the underpinnings, the real, solid, potential for true love and affection is there.

Good Luck!!

Hello Natapier 🙂

Thank you so very much for the love/relationship reading! It was spot on, really.

(Nine of Swords) I have had some feelings about something possibly going on behind my back, or something being "off". My intuition and instincts are generally pretty accurate, so I've been paying attention to that "feeling" a lot lately, instead of "hushing" it and talking myself down. I don't know what exactly is going on..but I know it's something.

(Seven of Cups) Lately I have been receiving quite a bit of attention, so I suppose that means that I have some choices, however I am a monogamous woman, and right or wrong, I am head over heels in love with my guy. I want more than anything for us to work together and create a loving, long lasting relationship.

The final card (two of cups) was encouraging for sure! I believe without doubt that my S.O. loves me as I love him. We have an amazing chemistry and an emotional connection like I have never experienced. I hope what this card means is that whatever may be going on covertly, can be overcome so that we can spend our lives together in peaceful, loving, harmony.

I don't want to push my luck, so to speak, but I am wondering if there is a way to probe a little deeper to possibly bring to light exactly what it is that is "going on behind my back". Naturally, "cheating" would appear to be the obvious answer, but I hate to assume.

If I am asking too much, just let me know, and I would completely understand, I am extremely grateful as it is, for the information you've already shared with me, and I can't thank you enough!

With love and light,

Sacogirl

Hello back Sacogirl

When I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation, the 7 of cups appeared in your action to be taken. In tarot, the 7 cups its describes as:

The picture on this card shows seven cups and each of these has some elusive or deceptive icon in it that is advising you to look beneath the surface of situations to see what is really there. Someone could be confusing you or taking advantage of your good nature. However, for those who are psychic, this can be a very revealing and inspiring time when your hunches pay off in a wonderful way. Some benefits are there for those who listen to their higher self and follow the guidance to a T.

Remove the confusion from your relationship by asking direct questions about where both of you are going in the relationship and speak directly about any doubts you have.

I wish you luck.

Ok.. So I certainly appreciate the advice she gave me in her final post and I intend to prepare some direct questions and have this conversation with (Everett) my guy.

In the mean time, I was hoping that you could share your gift with me, by providing any information or insight into our relationship. Can you tell me how you see our relationship in the present moment and how about in the next year? Longer even? Can you see what he might be hiding from me? What IS going on behind my back? Is there something I should know that would help me decide to stick it out with him, or if I'm just spinning my wheels? I am prepared to hear anything and I promise not to “shoot the messenger”, so to speak..lol.

Neither of us are perfect beings, but I am very committed to Everett. I also know that I can't “fix” him or “save” him, as much as I might think I'd like to, at times. He has hurt me many times, but I don't feel like he means to.. I don't think he is a bad person with ill intent. I think he is insecure and scared of being loved, of being rejected. I think he does a lot of “projecting”. I also think that underneath it all, he truly loves me, as I love him.

Brian Tristan, I can't tell you how much it would mean to me, to have some additional light shed on this subject. Would you please help me?

In love and light,

Sacogirl

• Sacogirl,

I will get to you. If it get to be more than four days, please remind me.

• Thank You, Brian Tristan! I appreciate your willingness and will certainly give you a gentle reminder if I haven't heard from you after four days!

Blessings,

Sacogirl

• Sacogirl,

I am going to work on this today, just so you know

• Thank you very much! I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say 🙂

• Sacogirl,

Hi Kirste, nice to have your acquaintance here on the forum, and of course if I could help you I would be honored to do so.

I have seen a few of Natapier card layouts, and I must say that I have agreed with anything I have seen that he has done for others. A person laying cards needs to have some connection to the deck, if I laid them out you would probably get an instruction card and two jokers. LOL

Again, Natapier's lay of cards was pretty darn accurate huh? Feels that way to me.

You want blunt, so I will give you blunt. Look her is the deal with Everett, the two of you do have a solid base for the relationship, like something a married couple that goes through a bunch of hard times relies upon. So that part is good, and why you are still together, I think you know that.

It is important for you, for you, and for the relationship, to not get stuck in the negative, but that also does not mean you are anyone's doormat (which I suspect you are not in anyway). However, you are desperate right now, to get whatever it is fixed, and you can be, shall we say too accommodating. So think to what the Kirste of when the relationship started, about what she would do, not what you would do now, that is your best point of reference right now.

Now, you Kirste, and him Everett, do have some unhealthy things going on in the relationship, and they need to be addressed, and fixed. You need to think about couples counseling for you and him, and if he will not go, then just you needs to go. This is super difficult, and you need support, and you need to have your own thoughts guided, so you can sort stuff out. You need to know, you may need to break up with him in order to move forward with him. Sometimes it takes that for a blockhead like Everett, to loose what he has, to know what he has. Sounds mean, but you know what I am saying. He can not take a dump in the middle of the floor and expect you to clean it up, cause you know and I know Kirste would rub his nose in it, and not clean it up. There is a major overhaul needed here, but don't you be afraid to do it.

There is a future for the two of you, I think that is clear, but you are going to have to do some hard stuff to make that happen. If you just do the status quo and limp along, it will fall apart. I am not sure if he is cheating, or if he is bored and lackadaisical, hard to say. He does need shaken up, and needs to appreciate you, that is what is missing for you. As much as a screw up as he is right now (that is not forever) you do still admire him, and it is not fair he does not appreciate you.

He does love you, but he is a big dumb a s s right now, and it falls on your shoulders to be the adult, sorry. But you know what Kirste, you can do what needs to be done, and thank God for that, because one day you will be a mom, and you will be good at that too. But right now, you have a large child to deal with, and tough love is the word of this season. I have total faith in you girl, bust his b a l l s, gently at first, you can get the vice out later if you need to use it. Now, do what you need to do, no more sitting on your hands, that is just waiting for the thing to collapse under it's own weight, and it can be fixed.

In love and light to you Kirste,

BrianTristan

• Any requests for BrianTristan, please go under Anything Goes »

and look for the topic / thread

"ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)"

If you post here I will not see it.