BrianTristan

• Hi ~ Thank you again for the song! Would it be possible for you to do a reading for me. There is alot of good in my life, but in the last 5 years there has been alot of betrayal & embarasment that is starting to catch up with me emotionally. So I really dont trust anyone. Ive always been able to lose weight & now I cant seem to budge a pound. I used to know the things I wanted & now I cant seem to even point myself in a direction for my career. Im also unsure of where my marriage is going after 28 years. It would be great to know if there is some excitement around the corner. Thank you for all you do for everyone here. ~ D

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick59,

I will get to you.

As far as losing weight, in order to burn fat, you must exercise at about 70% of your maximum heart rate. Take 220 subtract your age, and you have your maximum heart rate. Now take that number and calculate 70% (or .70) of it, that is about where you want your heart rate consistently when you exercise. You only begin to burn fat after 20 minutes of exercise (during the first 20 minutes you burn glycogen), so 30 mins to 60 mins of exercise is good. That should be 3, 4, or 7 times a week. Being consistent is the key, it is not about doing yourself in. Also, heart rate monitors are cheap now, so I would buy one to help you stay in the 70% zone of your maximum heart rate.

• This post is deleted!

• Good deal. You are a quick study! ; )

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59,

good deal with the bump.

Get your weight under control by physical activity, what I mentioned above. Also, you need to find people who you can trust, without that your body is always in a pseudo fight or flight defense mode, and that releases hormones into your bloodstream that will make it harder for you to loose weight also.

I really think if you get out there and move, exercise everyday you can that everything else will become positive, and what is not, you will be able to quickly and clearly make the correct decisions about. That simple. It would be silly for me to tell you something, when in a few months you will be a heck of a lot more positive, and be able to make very well informed decisions based on everything you know. I see everything as becoming pretty darn good in the next 6 months for you, if you take care of yourself.

That is all for today, and probably till Thursday the 20th.

Blessings,

BrianTristan

• Any requests for BrianTristan, please go under Anything Goes »

and look for the topic / thread

"ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)"

If you post here I will not see it.