Dream Decoding

• jcrimmel

"Previous lives are much more accepted in the Hindu and Buddhist traditions and I accepted it as well."

there is a video by past life hypnotist expert using regression on youtube. He didn't believe it either at first. I forgot his name but anyone can look it up. And a few mediums, such as Edgar Cayce and Sylvia Browne acknowledge Akashic Record, a library of our records that contains records of our lives. I have also been 'read' by a medium, who is not using regression but only using birth name and spirits help. And lately, I have found that astrologers have been looking into past life through the moon and its nodes as well.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick

you're welcome. there is a reason why you are led to this forum where we share what we have learned with each other. there is a reason for everything.

I practice meditation and yoga. let me know if you are interested I can share the links hopefully you get them before they are deleted.

• This post is deleted!

• hi dmick

here is the instruction for the two types of meditation that I am practicing. there are different types but I don't practice them so I don't know if they will help you center yourself and reach inner guidance.

One type is Zen. Zen is very passive. You practically sit in silence, only you and your breath.

very calming, very useful to help you listen to guidance, although you will need to know how to deal with mind chatter, which is mostly the hardest part for some people.

The other is Kundalini meditation, or more precisely Serpent meditation to awaken Kundalini. It is more active. It involves chakra opening and balancing, just like Kundalini yoga. The result, doesn't come right away, but can be felt even if you are outside meditation state. It is very helpful in preparation to the universal awakening in the upcoming Age of Aquarius. This is an entirely different topic, so for now I will just give you the meditation instructions.

Guided Basic Zen Meditation Technique (Zazen):

•Find a quiet place and sit in a comfortable cross legged position. If using a cushion, sit on the forward third of the cushion. The objective is for your hips to be raised above your knees and to form a three point base with your knees and buttocks touching the floor/cushion (leave a comment below if want to use a chair or meditation bench and would like me to explain those details).

•Set your alarm or other time device for 20 minutes.

•Now elongate your spine upwards and to align it with the back of your head, subtly bring your chin back and in like a soldier at attention. There will be a slight inward arch in your lower back.

•Now rock gently from side to side in big arcs, making them smaller and smaller till you drift to a stop. You should find yourself perpendicular to the floor with no tension or pull from either side.

•Have your eyes half open with an unfocused gaze on the floor in front of you. You should be looking down at a 45 degree angle about 2 to 3 feet in front of you. You may also close your eyes if you prefer.

•Bring your hands to your lap and place them in the cosmic mudra. To do this rest your right hand on your lap, then rest your left hand on top of it and have your fingers overlap. Now bring the thumb tips together thus forming an oval frame.

•Close your mouth, swallow your saliva creating a slight vacuum and place your tongue against the roof of your mouth. After this point there should be absolutely no more movement of the body. No fidgeting, scratching, shifting - nothing - be like you are frozen in time.

•Take 5 deep, slow breaths though the nose. This will oxygenate your blood and relax you.

•Now bring you attention to your breath without trying to manipulate it further in any way, just become aware of its flow. Spend a few minutes just observing it intimately till it starts to become regular and relaxed.

•At this point begin counting your breath. Count an inhalation as one, then the exhalation as 2 and continue to count your breaths until you reach 10. At which point return to 1 with the next inhalation. If at any point you get caught in a mental story line and loose your count, gently, without passing any judgment, return to 1 and start over. That’s it, continue for the duration of the meditation

Serpent Meditation To Awaken Kundalini

To practice this meditation follow the step by step instructions below.

1. Sit comfortably with your legs crossed. If you cannot sit with your legs crossed, then you may sit on a chair.

2. Have your spine straight, relax your stomach and then close your eyes.

3. Bring your attention to your breath and allow it naturally slow down. This may take a few minutes to happen.

4. Now bring your awareness to the base of your spine and visualize yourself breathing from there. As you inhale and exhale, visualize the breath coming into and leaving this area. Continue for a few minutes to establish your awareness there.

5. Once you feel concentrated enough, visualize a small black cylinder (lingam with the top cut off) at the base of spine. And visualize a small baby red snake (not a cobra) coiled around this lingam looking up with the mouth open.

6. Once this picture is clear, visualize the serpent struggling to rise up the spine and straining in it's effort to do so. As it struggles to rise, it makes an intense hissing sound.

7. When the serpent rises, visualize its mouth to be as wide as your body and as it rises, it's body stretches up, but tail remains at the base of the spine coiled around the lingam.

8. This serpent's body will often rise and then fall back during the meditation, but the lingam coiled by the tail will stay fixed. Continue the meditation in this way.

9. Success with this meditation is indicated by the eruption or great feeling of bliss, with the rising of the serpent. It can also happen that the lingam and serpent will move to various chakras along the spine, and if that was to happen continue the visualization using this new location as the base.

Serpent Meditation Summary:

The meditation above incorporates many important aspects of Kundalini Tantra and Kriya Yoga and it's practice can help in developing many of the important skills needed to practice such meditations. The meditation helps you develop the power of concentration, the power of visualization, chakra awareness, channel (nadi) awareness and refines your awareness.

In addition, it helps you develop the ability to bring your breath and prana into various parts of the body, allowing you to cleanses your chakra and nadi system. And finally, it gives you a taste of the power of Kundalini Shakti.

If you are new to such meditations, give yourself some time in mastering it.

One final note. Often when you do such meditations, you may not feel the affects right away, but as the meditation clears blockages in your chakras and opens up your energy pathways, at quiet times you may suddenly feel the effects of this kind of practice as energy is suddenly released and your mind opens up to new levels of consciousness.

Hope for the best !

• This post is deleted!

• take care and I hope you will enjoy the advantage of these two meditation

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick

you were afraid because it wasn't a dream

he was really there. it was a presence.

if you have practiced meditation and kundalini,

these practices expand your consciousness. you will see what you didn't see before.

the more you do it, the more you will see them.

we are never alone.

• This post is deleted!

• hi, i hope i'm not interrupting. I have a dream question too. If someone can interpret it will be great! 🙂

I just woke up from a dream that i have for the second time in couple of weeks. In my dream people (strangers i haven't seen before) were coming in my room through my window. First there were several young guys who climbed to my window (my flat is in a tall building on a main busy street). I don't remember what happened with them but then there was this older guy he came in and wanted to start fixing things. I was very afraid of these people i asked my flat mate if she can see them and she said no. She didn't hear when i was talking to them either. I wanted to stay sleep in her room but then decided that i should tell the guy that if he wants to fix stuff he must come during the day like every other handyman. Then i slammed the door. Then i woke up. Throughout the dream i was sitting on the floor and was very panicked and scared and confused as to what is going on since it seemed that is only me seeing these people and they kept appearing somehow in my room randomly during the night.

Any idea what all of this might mean? I usually don't remember my dreams a lot but recently i have been having dreams often and i remember them which is unusual for me.

• Hi dmick

A presence is a spirit or energy. Whichever word you feel comfortable to use based on what you believe is true.

the physical world we live in, is not the world we truly live, and not the world we come from.

we have come to this physical world, time and time again, for the purpose of learning

when the body dies, we return to the world where we originated from

the lessons we have learned in the physical world help us maintain order and balance in the non physical (I just call it that, so it's easier to explain)

the physical, is a temporary plane. the mind, therefore is as limited as the body.

the mind consists of the conscious and subconscious

when the conscious expands, we are able to access different worlds, different times or dimensions. these are originally the territories of the subconscious, the unexplored.

when we access these worlds, we will meet those living in them, we will then interact

how the interaction turns out : pleasant or not, it all really depends on the beings we encounter

sometimes, we do not make the trip to the their worlds, but they make the trip to ours and so we meet

this means, even if you are not expanding your consciousness (by meditation or yoga or any other way) you will still meet presences, you just can't access their worlds or interact

Without expansion, the conscious will still be in a limited state, so it will perceive things the way it can at the time

this means, if you are religious, you will go with devil-angel-demon stuffs. You believe you've seen one of these and so you are afraid. if you are a new age believer, you will see it as a green alien attacker and so you feel that it's time to defend the planet (or your bedroom) from them. you are accustomed to unusual dreams, so anything unusual (including this presence) is classified as a dream and this is not always true.

If you train yourself in expanding your consciousness, you will be able to access these worlds, actively interacting with those living in them. because by then the conscious will be able to perceive these beings the way they should be perceived. You will know who this presence is, name, origin and why it has visited you. The knowledge of universal consciousness is vast and unlimited. Train yourself to gain access to these worlds, and you will find guidance when you need it.

I hope this helps.

• Wow....great information. I've been catching up on the dream thread tonight and what great stuff. Leoscorpian, thanks for the meditations. I have been attuned to Reiki now and I know that my healing myself, I have opened up to more. Reshifting of the energies has been very interesting for me. I dream much more than before and I always dreamed anyway. Meditation has been very good for me. I still do better with a guided meditation rather than trying to still my mind and get rid of mind chatter. I do use the counting 1-5 breathing in and 1-5 breathing out. I find that it does help get rid of mind chatter. Now...I can't get music out of my head. I try and block it and find that as I am counting it is to the beat of the music. LOL. Oh....it's all a learning thing. :0)

Here's a new dream that kind of perplexed me. I know that you and Dmick are good at symbols. I dreamed of snakes last night. Yellow snakes. I wasn't afraid of them and picked them up and moved them around but they kept coming back to places that I was at, I know one place was like bunkbeds at camp, and a bunch of different rooms, I think at one point I was even in a garden. There was a lot more to the dream that I don't recall but the snake thing has stayed with me all day. It was almost like they were yellow coral snakes but not really. Similiar to them.

Anyway....if either of you have an insight that would be great. I can say that for the last 2 days I have been dealing with Nigerian hackers on my email/Facebook accounts and it's really been focused in my mind. I can see the snakes are being represented by them but what about the color yellow?

• AuntBuck--tree dream: the same hesitance you have to cut down the pines to let in more light might parallel your fears in opening your life. Understandable when venturing into new territory.

You may be angry at not discovering this path before and are berating yourself with physical abuse for it--falling trees--lol. Or maybe it's all come in a rush and is a little overwhelming.

Yellow snakes? This color seems very significant to you. Yellow relates to the mind. Have you neglected your intellect for awhile? Snakes like to hide and now they are "coming out of the woodwork". They are also cunning and shed their skins. You'll need both for learning.

Good Luck and here's to new horizons!

• Hi AuntBuck

When you said meditation, which meditation did you do? Zen or Kundalini?

Of course, by all means pick the method you feel comfortable with as a start

Kundalini is very important in preparation to the coming of the age of Aquarius

But this is a long story on its own, so anyway, do what you feel comfortable with

LOL at the music

yeah I use nature music, and because I use it so often I can memorize it

good thing you learn Reiki. It's a great skill to be combined with gems

About your dream, a snake in general represents anonimity, wisdom, transmutation and soul guide. If you are afraid of snakes, however, the mind will use this animal to represent 'danger'. So not necessarily the animal itself is a bad thing or a sign of bad things. Usually religious people, or those born in a religious family, are afraid of snakes or reptiles. And they often see snakes in their dreams, when they are having problems.

Try your best to stay anonymous online. this is the message. Nigerian or not, hackers find it easier to hack you or spoof your e-mail if you don't stay anonymous. Use a unique name online next time, for e-mail, forum ID etc. And of course pc security on top. Yellow in your case can be anything from a warning (be careful) or (this is very rare, but very possible if you are intuitive) that the hacker is wearing yellow.

If you are still not sure, bring it to meditation and track it down. I suggested this to a friend and it helped. Dreams meaning can be anything from * premonitive (about the future),

• your subconscious warning you about health problems or problems you are not aware of

• past life events

• recent or childhood hurts (betrayed, violence, abuse etc),

• a message from someone/something trying to reach you

• hopes and fears that you keep for yourself they manifest in dreams

Animals are sometimes symbols or actually your power animals come to lend you strengths and wisdoms. Again, meditation can expand your consciousness and helps you access worlds beyond ours to gain guidance.

• what does it mean when you dream of finding a bald spot?

• This post is deleted!

• Archersbow....you hit on something with the trees falling. I have been back on my "journey" since about February and yes, I was kicking myself for not staying on it for three years. I followed it but I didn't pursue it. So, having started to pursue it again, it has been coming at me in leaps and bounds and at times there is so much to learn that I have to get up from the computer and walk away because if I don't, I will spend my whole day exploring all the vast information that I find. I get to one website to read something and something else catches my eye and before I know it, I'm several pages down the line into new stuff and haven't even finished reading up on the old stuff! But, I know it's right for me. It's exactly what I should be doing. So yes, I have been beating myself up at times for all the time I wasted when I could have been doing this.

Leoscorpian - I just try any meditation. As I said, when I use guided meditation, I get much further, but since I don't have any CD's of guided meditations that I use, when I meditate, I just try to still my mind and see what happens. A lot of my meditation is now done when I send out distance healing on Reiki. So, I start with calling in my spirit guides, angels and Reiki guides to help me with the energy. I focus on seeing the energy going out all over the world...and then just let my mind go from there. Last night I discovered...and I'm so excited about this, I have cable TV and there are music stations on cable. I found New Age music last night so when I did my Reiki session, it was great to have music that relaxes me playing. I don't have my Reiki CD on my iPod and my laptop is generally in use by teenagers when I am away from it so I have no way of playing music in my room where I do my Reiki stuff. It was wonderful....I am so excited.

The email account that was hacked is the only one that I use my first name and last name initial on since it is a business account. I learned a long time ago to use anonymous names on the internet and truthfully was very surprised that I got hacked since this is the first time in all the years I've been on the internet that it has happened. My son also does a lot of forum stuff with other teenagers and some of it is "hacking" and so I suspect he downloaded something along the way (including a keylogger program) that made me vunerable to hacking.

I am not necessarily afraid of snakes, I have a healthy respect for them and don't mind if they are around...but they aren't my favorite animal/reptile. It could very much could go along with the new energies that are coming with the Reiki these days and the abilities that I am trying to regain spiritually. My intuition is starting to kick in and I am starting to listen. Truthfully, if the hackers were wearing yellow I would be thrilled that I was able to see that. LOL. I have dreamed of stuff in the past that has come to pass. Deja Vu so to speak. I generally don't remember those dreams but when they actually occur, I know without a doubt that I dreamed it. All of these occurences have been normal every day situations and not "bad" things but I know I've already been at that same place before. The Reiki and meditating is helping me to connect to more stuff. :0)

And....to make my very long post even longer. I wanted to share a dream that I had last week in addition to the snakes that had me crying when I woke up. I was crying but it was tears of joy and not pain or sorrow. I had to put my very loved Lab down a little over a year ago. She was 14 and I loved her like so many of us learn to love our dogs. She was the only dog I've had my adult life. I had been really missing her like crazy for a week or two, way more than usual. It seemed like every where I went, I would see a black lab in the back of a truck, walking down the street, hanging out a car window...every where and it just made me miss her more since she used to go every where with me. She loved car rides. The dream I had was I was standing on my back patio, I turned around and she was standing inside the sliding glass door doing what I used to call her "Dottie dance." She used to get so excited to see me that she would literally dance. I opened the door and she ran out and chased around my legs all excited and happy and just bouncing with life and excitement. Letting me love on her. It still brings tears to my eyes as I write this that she knew how much I missed her that she came back to say hi and let me know she was happy. Hope you are all having a good weekend. Love to all...