Could I please get a love reading?

• The title says it all.o.o

It would be really cool if I could get a love reading!

Im currently in a relationship.

DOB = 05/27/1997 (This makes me a Gemini.o:)

Thank you,thank you,thank you!:]

• Ohh before I forget.

My bf is a Virgo.

• Hello dear CottonTail

This is your love reading:

Situation As It Is: Ace of Pentacles

If you're looking for love, this is a very positive time to get out and meet people, something new could start that is very promising in terms of love. Be prepared. Think positively. Have fun.

Action to be taken: The Emperor

A man of power who tries to bring balance and order to his business activities. He is highly focussed on building a business.

If you are a female, this man will be your future partner in life. You can expect that if he becomes your friend and then your lover, he will eventually be your husband or partner for life.

You may find yourself falling for someone who is older than you now. This person is likely to be attracted to order, logic, and organization. The attraction may not be mutual from the very beginning, but if you are patient and persistent, it is likely to grow.

Future: 6 of wands

If you're unattached, take heart - the appearance of this card can mean you're about to enter a relationship with someone you've been dreaming about. This is a very positive omen.

Hope you like it. Good luck

• Thanks a bunch!

But I still don't understand.x.x

Im not looking for love or anything,I already love the guy Im with.

And then the whole Emperor thing comes up.

And...6 of wands..?

Like I said,Im already with the one I love.Why would that come up?x.x

I guess...All I really wanna know is that if he truely does love me back,and if we're gonna be together for long or not.Its something I always get stressed about.Hes a shy Virgo,so,I never get any straight answers.:/

Again,thanks a lot.(:

• Hello back CottonTail,

The cards I picked up felt your energies at the time. Maybe, they are trying to tell you that you will find a new love soon. Now that I know you are with a virgo then I can do a different love reading cards to see what is going on with both of you.

Present Situation : The star

When the Star appears, you are likely to find yourself feeling rather inspired. You will be feeling more hopeful about the future, and more confident that your needs - whether these are emotional or financial needs or both - will be met. This is also a very spiritual card. You may find yourself for a time feeling at one with all of creation. Savor it.

Your World ; The Moon

The Moon indicates that things may seem somewhat confusing to you now. You may find it hard to understand where you are coming from, much less what others are thinking and feeling! You need to try to sit with the uncertainty, don't try to force things or people to do things before they are ready. This card is the "Pisces" of the tarot deck.

Your Lover's World : The Sun

Things in general are very likely to be going very well for him. However, even though finances are likely to be in good shape when this card appears, that does not mean that he should lose focus on what is truly important in life, and money is not very high on that list. This is a good time to socialize, to meet new people, and to get out and about.

Nature of Issues : Ace of Wands

Perhaps a move interstate or overseas.

Obstacles : Knight of Swords

There is a somewhat restless person in your life at the moment. He will not stay too long. He has other plans, other dreams. Do not try to put chains around his neck or tie him down to the drudgery of the 9 to 5 routine in any way. He will leave quicker than you can say his name. He knows his destiny, and you are just a stop over point on his quest for far greater experiences.

Lessons and Signs : Judgement

If you're already in a relationship, this can be a make-or-break period. This is a time to get very, very clear about what you want out of life and out of your relationships, and then take steps to make it come about.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires : Knight of Wands

When the Knight of Wands appears, this is a great time for travel if you can manage to get away. You want to feel charged up, full of energy, and ready to get things done. You also want your self-confidenceto increase in order to help you toward your goals.

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires : Four of Cups

The 4 of Cups is a card about wishful thinking. It warns us to remember to pay attention to what "is" now, and the many blessings we each currently experience, and not to worry too much about "what could be."

Challenges : The Hermit

It's possible that a romance from your past will be re-kindled. Is that really what you want? It seems that romantic relationships are not currently a priority for you right now. If your head says that you want nothing more than a romantic relationship; look at your behavior. Does it align with that analysis? In a committed relationship, you might have been moving in different directions for a while now. Make sure to make the time and effort to stay connected in order to keep the spark alive.

Outcome: The High Priestess

This is a time to rely on your intuition and your inner knowledge, rather than your conscious mind or intellect. Pay attention to your dreams. Synchronicities are likely now.

Mystical studies may also appeal to you at this time, and you could take up the study of subjects such as astrology, tarot or other esoteric knowledge. Incredible gifts await for you. All you have to do is acknowledge that within lies all knowledge. This is a card of wisdom and intelligence.

Hope it will help you this time.

• Wow.

Thanks soo much!

Im getting sort of worried now though.:

I really hope I dont find new love and am able to be with him.

• Sorry CottonTail,

could i just use your thread to request a love reading as well.

Hi Natapier,

Could you kindly do a reading for me as well,

i'm 5Mar1976 & She's 4Nov1987.

any advices is appreciated 😉

• Sure!No problem.:P

Natapier is AMAZING.:D

Her readings are soo detailed.

• Hello Fishy76

This is your love tarot card reading.

Present Situation : King of Wands

The picture on this card is of a man wearing a warm woollen cape and he has an emblem on the shoulder which could signify some kind of badge or logo associated with his profession. He also wears a hood and he is holding a wand in his left hand. He is often a married man with children. His is warm in character and a good listener. He likes to take charge of situations and can handle most that life presents to him. He is a keen sportsman and is usually very energetic. He is proud and can command respect on entering a room. He is masterful and shows others his talents if he is asked to do so, otherwise he is reflective and private. He is a man who has come a long way and yet feels he still has so much to do ahead of him. Travel is one of his favourite pursuits and he does this to explore nature and the different cultures. He is always open to new challenges and loves learning everything he can about life and the differing philosophies. If you are a young male, this will be who you become after about the age of 35.

Your World: Three of Wands

This card depicts a man with his back to us though revealing part of his face as he looks out over the hillside. He holds a wand in his hand which has three leaves sprouting from it signifying growth and abundance. In front of him is another wand and behind him the third wand. He is contemplating his future and possibly the journey ahead of him. In the distance are mountains with high peaks. It appears to be an almost barren environment, warm and dry. However he has with him the symbols of growth and can plant wherever he sees fit. He wants to settle down, but must first wander and roam until he finds his true home. This card too is the seeker of knowledge and truth. He searches until he finds what he is looking for.

Your Lover's World: Page of Swords

Time to go out there and make your indelible mark on the world in her own unique way.

This girl is ready for action and adventure. She is capable of acting quickly and confidently. Yet she is known to be somewhat aloof at times and may seem too young to tackle the tasks at hand. She is brave and sometimes foolishly confident. She learns well though by her mistakes, because she usually makes them while she is young. She wants to be on the move and no amount of clinging will keep her from getting out the door. Let her go and she will return when she is ready.

Nature of Issues : Three of Swords

The card symbolically shows three swords, one dripping in blood, which represents pain and distress. Often a separation from someone occurs at this time or some kind of friction or dispute. It often feels quite tormenting and hurtful at the time and is difficult to get through while this feeling lasts. Three people may be involved in a dispute or go their separate ways, or become involved in an emotional tug of war. However, once the anger or hurt is expressed openly and each airs their grievances, it is usually only a matter of hours or days before you feel better again and the issue may be resolved permanently, or at least for the time being, which eases the stress levels.

Obstacles: The Emperor

Your might not have financial security and independence at this moment in life. The card is encouraging you to seek your financial independence and follow your dreams.

Lessons and Signs : The Devil

However it can also be a strong and forceful element in a grown up that unleashes its tremendous energies at whoever stands in the way of his/her desires. This is considered a Trump card, and therefore contains many powers to be utilised as the needs or desires arise. Someone can be incredibly possessive and dominating around you if you pull this card out in your reading. Often they have a love/hate relationship with someone and it could be getting out of control. Someone is madly in love with or wants to control the actions of another and this should not be allowed to continue as it represents one persons victory at the cost of another's defeat, and to great distress for the one defeated. . Someone may be power hungry around you and their ambitions are stirred to such an extent that failure is inconceivable to them. Do not anger or irritate those who show the slightest signs of violence or hostilities, for to unleash the devil has no boundaries or limitations to the trail of devastation it can leave in its wake.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires : Knight of Wands

The picture on this card is of a man on a horse swiftly charging through the day with fearless abandon. He has a mission and knows exactly where he is going.

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires : Seven of Pentacles

To start a new job or earn an extra bonus in your pay packet. Or perhaps someone may actually assist yher by guiding her towards a lucrative financial investment. She may also distance herself from where she is now live to earn a new living.

Challenges : Wheel of Fortune

This card suggests many major changes can happen quickly. For example, you or her may decide to leave a job, leave a partner, or go overseas and the decisions you or her make with regards to these will be so swift that you or her will shatter some people's impressions that you or her were once a stable and slow mover. Now all things must change, and change swiftly.

Outcome: Queen of Pentacles

The picture on this card shows a beautiful woman wearing lovely clothes and a crown on her head, placed on top of lovely beaded headwear. She holds in front of her a large pentacle and her hands are slim and well manicured. She wears a special ring, which has a large oval stone set in it, which is possibly a ruby. There are mountains in the background, similar to those in Hawaii. There is foliage around her and nuts growing on these. Generally she has blue eyes, though could have any eye colour. If you are a male, this woman may become your lover or your wife. Cherish her, for she is loyal and affectionate and has your best interests at heart.

Hope it might help you. Good Luck

• THANKYOU Natapier,

This reading is really detailed and accurate.

We are actually lover to say with and there are objection from her family regarding our relationship.

Do you think we are able to overcome this problem to be together?

Once again, THANK YOU for the advise

Fishy76

• I would like clarification of another man's feelings and intentions. He is attracted to me, as I am with him, however I'm not sure what he truly feels. I am married, but I have never been so attracted to another as I am with him. I know my husband truly loves me, and I never thought I would be in this situation, but I feel like I could have something very special with this other man, if he feels like I do. The problem is that he was very adamant in the beginning to say his feelings were not the same as mine, and he has said he loves his girlfriend, whom he has dated off and on for the past 4 years. Please let me know what you see......Patty (05/18/62) and he is a libra (10/18/71)

• Hello 1Cupcake

Lets see what the cards say about you and this man you are attracted too despite being married.

Present Situation: King of Wands

People around you are likely to be kind, tolerant, and understanding. You should have more than enough energy to get what you need to do accomplished. Again, a light haired, older man may play an important and helpful role in your life.

Your World: 7 of cups

The picture on this card shows seven cups and each of these has some elusive or deceptive icon in it that is advising you to look beneath the surface of situations to see what is really there. Someone could be confusing you or taking advantage of your good nature.

You may have several romantic choices at hand. Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead. Beware falling in love with the "heady rush" that happens only at the beginning of a relationship. In no relationship does that rush last forever.

Your Lover's World : 9 of cups

The picture on this card shows a clown or court jester wearing colourful clothing and a large hat with a feather in it. Behind him are the nine cups and this is often called the wish card. Whatever his true heart desires will come to him with relative ease. There is a sense of satisfaction and happiness with one's place in life. Often material gains are unfolding towards him and will enjoy general good health and a more safe and secure lifestyle. Many celebrations and social gatherings are likely to occur in the near future and he may also attend some special dress up type parties such as fancy dress parties.

Nature of Issues : The Hierophant

When the Hierophant appears, you may be getting weary of the same-old same-old in relationships and may have a longing to step outside of your usual and accepted roles and routines. Honor that, but tread lightly, if so. The Hierophant has a relationship to the traditional and established way of doing things. Push too far too fast and you could well alienate (or even lose) your relationship! So caution is needed.

Obstacles : The Emperor

This card can tell us that you are giving your heart more credence than what your mind and logic is telling you. In general that is not a bad thing; but ideally we would be balancing both. Use your mind AND your heart, this card tells you. You may be easily distracted now and could find it hard to maintain your concentration and focus. Yet drawing the emperor indicates that concentration and focus is vital now.

Lessons and Signs : 8 of cups

You may be feeling as though you want to end your long-term relationship if you are in one. Pulling the reversed 8 of Cups warns that you will be best off to give this some more time and thought. Sometimes when we are challenged in relationships, the difficult parts are the parts that we need to stay with. Yes, you might ultimately end up leaving. But do so when you are very, very sure, and calm, and clear-headed, and not before.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires: 6 of pentacles

If you are already in a committed relationship, the 6 of Pentacles points to a happy, generous, fair and balanced relationship for at least a while. Allow your beloved to give to you (whether that's in the material or spiritual realm,) and at the same time, make sure that you are doing your fair share of giving to the relationship.

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires : King of Cup

This card shows a man dressed in armour. He is holding a cup, as if offering it to someone on front of him. In the background is a blue sky, a river and some mountains and lush green trees and grass. It appears to be a Spring day. The man is clean shaven and good looking. He wears his uniform proudly.He might be about to propose to the object of his affection.

Challenges: The Tower

Think positively and don’t focus on “changing your partner,” consider how you are contributing to the situation and ways in which you can improve your own part of the relationship. Take one step at a time and don’t lose your cool.

Outcome: 7 of pentacles

In general, you should be feeling more secure than you have in a while. Things will be moving along well, and you'll be feeling hopeful about the future - with good cause. You may have to decide whether to put your energy into the things, people, and situations that you already are involved with, or whether to spend your energy trying to bring more into your life. Choose wisely.

Hope you like it!!

• Hello Natapier,

I would appreciate a reading as well. My DOB 9/25/65. I am currently single and casually seeing someone but my feelings are so strong for my ex (DOB 12/20/60).

Thank You!

• Hi Natapier, could you please do a love tarot reading for me? please please 🙂

I want to know between JM and I (LC), my DOB is 5-19-78 i'm trying to understand the current dynamic and if there's a future between us 🙂

thanks so much!!

Cotton tail, I like your name there's a thread where you can share with us why you picked that name it's called "Log in names" started by MorningGlow... sorry I sidetracked.. LOL

I hope you dont mind me using your thread also 🙂

• Hello Natapier: Would you please do a reading for me, I am trying to come to a place of balance and clarity and would truly appreciate your insight and advice. My DOB is 10/18/67. I currently have two men that have my complete interests. The main one's date of birth is 05/04/68; and the other man's DOB is 01/05/73. Honestly I love to be in love and dont know if either of these people should be pursued, I just need guidance to get to him/it - whoever that may be. Thank you so much.

• bump

• Hello Robin5215,

I did a love tarot cards regarding your love situation.

Situation as it is: Queen of Wands

The picture on this card is of a woman wearing a crown and beautiful clothes and a robe, with a wand in one hand and a lovely golden sunflower in the other. There is an abundance of green leaves around the flower and the wand. She looks serene and calm. She is obviously a woman of considerable power and influence. She also appears warm and welcoming. She has lovely blonde hair and blue eyes. She displays an air of sophistication and strength. If you are this woman then you have truly found your destiny. You may also be about to meet someone very special with whom you fall in love with and marry. This may develop during the warmer months of the year, as in Spring or Summer.

Action to be taken: Seven of Pentacles

If you are not in a committed relationship, you need to be open to other possibilities, however. None of us have just one person that is the ONLY person that we can be with and have a deep, soulful, happy relationship. Don't give in to feelings of suspicion or fear. All is well.

Future: Judgement

This card shows a man, woman and child floating over the ocean. The man is holding a bugle and he appears confident and strong. If you are single woman, it can symbolise the new man who is going to come into your life and he is fertile and will become the father of your child, possibly your very first child.

Bottom line, someone new will come to your life. Good luck!!

• Hello HAPPYDoc,

Present Situation : Eight of Wands

In the context of love, when the 8 appears, you probably are feeling ready for a commitment that doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Again, you must not push someone before they are ready. You can't get your needs met by force. Distract yourself if necessary, and your beloved may be back to you before you know it, offering the love you'd been hoping for, on a silver platter.

Your World : The Emperor

You may find yourself falling for someone who is older than you now. This person is likely to be attracted to order, logic, and organization. The attraction may not be mutual from the very beginning, but if you are patient and persistent, it is likely to grow.

Your Lover's World: Ace of Cups

Again, this is an excellent omen regarding love; either an existing relationship is going to take a turn for the better (almost like a new, encouraging start,)

Nature of Issues : 6 of Wands

When this card appears with regard to a committed relationship, you may find yourself feeling fear about the relationship. If so, examine it alone first. What are you afraid of? Are there specific things that your partner has said or done which has contributed to this fear? Everyone needs reassurance sometimes.

Obstacles : Judgement

If you're already in a relationship, this can be a make-or-break period. This is a time to get very, very clear about what you want out of life and out of your relationships, and then take steps to make it come about.

Lessons and Signs : Justice

If you are questioning whether you and your long-term partner are likely to stay together, often when this card appears, the answer is that you are likely to choose to go your separate ways.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires : 2 of Swords

The 2 of Swords says that this is a time to be cautious and deliberate when it comes to love relationships. You may be tempted to push to "move things forward," but this is not the time.

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires ; The Magician

Unusual magical powers that has the ability to bring you anything that your heart desires.

Challenges : 10 of Cups

If you are already in a romantic relationship when you the 10 of Cups , you may be spending far too much time questioning it and dreaming about "the one that got away." Pay attention to the here-and-now. The thing about fantasy partners is that they are perfect. Don't ruin a perfectly decent relationship unless you don't have any feeling whatsoever for your current partner.

Outcome : The Moon

This card points to a highly emotional time in love relationships. Things can quickly become heated and/or uncomfortable. Take a break if you need to. Don't make assumptions, and fight fairly, if you're going to fight. Pick your battles and be sure to treat your lover like a friend. Don't be in a hurry to end or to begin a relationship. This is probably not the best time for either course of action.

Hope It might help you. Good Luck

• Hello GraceCollins,

I did a different spread for your love tarot cards reading. Lets see what the cards has to say:

you and the one who is DOB 05/04/68 and other one 01/05/73

Where to apply your focus: 10 of pentacles

A blessed union, one full of love and caring.

The picture on this card shows a couple, a man and a woman, under an archway. They are looking at each other very affectionately. Beside them a young child stays close to the woman. In the foreground of this picture sits an older, wiser male, his years have caught up with him and now he sits and watches all that he has acheived. He is at peace, his family surrounds him and his wealth is evident. He has and still commands much respect as is shown by the two dogs eagerly awaiting his attention. If you are currently single, you may be about to become attached, as in meeting the person you will eventually marry, or actually tying the knot very soon if you are engaged.

You should look for an older man in order to give you a blessed union, not the younger one.

What Must be Done at a Later Stage: 2 of swords

To draw this card shows that there are decisions to be made. However all the facts may not be in at this point in time. There could be something about to crop up that you are not aware of and it may come to light later. Often something is not seen in the clear light of day or there is an unknown factor involved. Time is often of the essence and it is usually worth waiting it out for awhile to see what may arise to clarify the issue. Making a decision with all the facts is much easier than with only half the information.

Then

If you are looking for love, take a good hard look at yourself to see if you have any outstanding emotional issues that need to be dealt with FIRST. People can smell desperation a mile away, and it is a major turn-off. A life partner does not complete you; a life partner is icing on the cake of your own complete life. Do not look outside yourself for happiness. Then the relationship you truly want and need will come.

Hope it might help you.

• Hi Natapier thanks so much 🙂 I guess I'll wait and see how things go... have a great day!!