HELP! I'm in-love with a Gemini Male and I'm a Sag. woman!

• I am hopelessly in-love with an emotionally unavailable gemini male. The thing is we are total opposites! His behavior comes off shady and downright jerkish. I don't understand my intense desire for him; I've never felt this way about anyone! I feel like we're meant to be. He is living with his ex-girlfriend but denies anything i going on. I'm sure there is because he never mentions her and when he comes back into town he never tells me when she is with him. I know I sound naive and maybe even under his spell. I feel like he is living a double life. But we talk and he tells me he wants to be with me but not now. No matter what we do, we always find each other and start our masochistic love cycle all over again. If there are any gemini males out there who can help me understand or help me get over this man please help me!

• Hello

hopelesslyingemini,

I did a love tarot cards reading for you.

Present Situation: Nine of Pentacles

The picture on this card shows a very attractive, if not beautiful, foreign looking woman who is dressed in lovely threads and wears a string of pentacles hanging around her lovely neck. She wears a turban over her hair, and she has a turquoise attached to the front of this with a spray of plumes coming out of the top. She has a beautiful ruby and diamond ring on her right hand and on her left hand she wears a leather glove. Sitting on this hand is a rather exotic looking bird, which is obviously a pet of hers. She looks serene, content and happy. Her eyes are dark and hypnotic, her lips are full and inviting. She wears lovely pearl earrings and her whole presence is one of luxury and adornment. She is surrounded by foliage and grapes. If you are this woman you are coming into a position of prominence.

Your World : 10 of wands

This card shows a man struggling with a heavy load. This may reflect some aspect of your life where you feel a little overwhelmed and unable to continue without a strong will and a determination not to fail. Your motives are of high standing and you only want what is best for everyone concerned. You will soon gain the feather in your cap and be able to move freely through life as if the coast is finally clear. Your objectives now need to be focussed on the long term solution to current problems, rather than just a band aid on the situation. Give yourself every effort to succeed and you surely will.

Your Lover's World : 3 of cups

The picture on this card is of three lovely looking women and they are wearing hairpieces made of flowers and leaves and there is foliage in the background as well. One woman has dark short hair, the second one has long blonde hair, whilst the third is a redhead.

Nature of Issues: The Chariot

This card too is about choices. You may have to make a major decision around this time that will alter your circumstances quite dramatically. Do not resist change for that will disrupt the natural flow of events that are waiting to unfold for you.

Obstacles : 10 of cups

If you are already in a romantic relationship when you recieve the 10 of Cups reversed, you may be spending far too much time questioning it and dreaming about "the one that got away." Pay attention to the here-and-now. The thing about fantasy partners is that they are perfect.

Lessons and Signs : King of Wands

Often associated with the astrological sign of Sagittarius, the King of Wands signifies wise, open, positive, adventurous masculine energy. As with all court cards, the King can indicate a literal person in your life; most often a man with hair on the lighter end of the spectrum. When the King appears, you are likely to have an abundance of energy which you are inclined to use in a positive direction.

Regardless of who you are interested in or involved with, this card indicates though that your beloved may need some time to think through what he or she needs and what they want to happen in your relationship. It's important that you be patient and open while they figure it out. Take one step at a time.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires : Nine of Wands

When the 9 of Wands comes up, the first and best step is often to take a deep breath and calm down. Don't let the things you are worried about overwhelm you. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, if you must. At least some of your worries will very likely turn out to be imaginary. Get very specific on what you are afraid of and pick it apart. What is the true likelihood of the worry actually happening? Comfort yourself, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it. Asking for help is the mark of a strong person.

In the context of love, it's important to remember that no relationship, and nothing on earth, in fact, can stand up to constant dissection. Try to give your beloved some breathing space.

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires : Queen of Wands

The Queen of Wands can also refer to a woman who has a lot of fire energy about her e.g. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. When not referring to a literal person, she stands for getting a lot accomplished, and often, a focus on work/career. The Queen is positive, uplifting energy. When she stands in for a woman in his life, she's a good friend, who is solidly on his side, even though she may seem a bit self-absorbed.

Challenges : 5 of cups

A love relationship you are in may have just ended or may be about to start the process of ending. You must realize that "all is not lost." You are probably not yet ready to move into a new relationship. Give yourself some time and space…then get back out there. There will come a day when you realize that the reason this relationship ended was to get you to the place you "really want to be," which is in a relationship that really works for you, and works well.

Outcome: King of Pentacles

This King is an excellent omen with regard to love. Someone may come along and absolutely sweep you right off of your feet. Yes, try to put your best foot forward, but don't pretend to be someone that you are not. This person will love you for exactly who you are. Be honest and everything should fall into place.

Hope it might help. Good Luck

• Oh, wow, that's not god just from reading the title. Detatch, and find a new man. FAST! You need to get hooked to someone else.

• Wow.

Im not a Gemini male,but I am a Gemini.

From what I know,Gemini's don't cheat.D: And they're not liars,either.

But from you're telling me,I don't think hes the right one for you.

If thats the way he treats you,and if his ex seems to be getting more importance,then

maybe you should find someone else?:/

Im stubborn when it comes to love,too.But,its pretty stupid being stubborn and getting hurt

after really being in LOVE with someone.So,before it leaves you a premanent scar,just let him go.

All the best to you.

• Geminis have many personalities lol I have so grown to realize this... either way the situation is terrible for you, he's living with his ex, and as you said, he's definitely emotionally unavailable. Also remember, each man/woman trying to get over an ex usually needs a rebound to help~

• ok maybe ill say something here lol well both of your signs into one, im a Sag male, and my rising sign is Gemini,

he is living with his ex and still wants you? well i can understand that because i kinda got that going on in my life right now, but im not living with any of them lol what he needs to do is think about what girl brings to the table, as in he needs to choose, he needs to think about everything about the two of you and choose the better one, and im sure you would maybe win, because his ex is his EX for a reason.

im not a cheater, yes my mind might think of other things and maybe other girls but i would never do anyhing with anyone else, i think alot but doesnt mean im gonna act on it, why take the chance of just thinking what the next person can offer you, do you really think its gonna be better than what you got now? or as my Girlfriend would say "what does she have that i dont??? three bo-obs?? and that makes alot of sense and i laugh when she says it. shes never said that to me by the way, she said it to her ex's but im different, we were friends first (best friends) and i can see us really working out, so there is no need for me to look for anyone better, cause i already got it.

• Hi there i m in love with a Gemini man too and i also think he live a double life and i also believe his living with his ex or wife or something like that. we dont see each other a lot and i have a strong attraction to him and to be honest looking at the attraction more logically it's base on absolutely nothing then a hope that i found the guy. the guy offer me some kind illusion that he will offer me somehow on that road the dream i been hoping for.

Lets forgot his a gemini man for a minute and focus on life and happiness

life is short and you never know when it will end, have you asked yourself how you really feel to know his living with his ex. If she was really his ex why he is still living with her??? most men, especially gemini when they have moved on they just move on.

his telling you he want to be with you but not now, then when then??? Gemini man make you wait for them but sometimes the wait is for nothing because by the time they make up their mind you found out they made up their mind actually about someone else.

his living with his ex, therefore she see him every day, maybe sleep in same bed who knows

you dont have that from him, why is he giving that closeness to someone that he claim should be in his past?

this is a road to pain and i hope i m wrong, really i do and i hope you two will get together and the wait will be worth it but please think about you, think about what you want from life and someone that love you

look at your need and you will know what to do

look at your need and try to meet them because HE, his need is been met by you or his ex his getting something from the situation, it's you and maybe his ex that go to bed with the painful thought and the question " why is not here with me"

his not the one that go through those feeling, if he did he will move on and go for something more happy.

best luck to you