BrianTristan, I need a reading

• Hello Brian!

How are you?

The reason to why I´m writing to you is because I am in great need of help and I hope you can spare me a fue minutes to help me out with these questions:

Is Tom the love of my life, as in can you see if he is the one I will spend the rest of my life with and if we will get married?

When, where and how will I meet him(will I?)

My makeup artist career, what will it be like, can you see if I get a job very soon after ending the education the 23rd of june? My dream is to become a rockbands personal makeup arist, unrealistic I know but is there a chance that it might come true?

And one more thing, will I move to hamburg next year and finally get some friends or will I always be without friends? I don´t know what I do wrong, I have no friends at all even if I´m always helping others, listening to their problems and giving advices or just being social.

My birthdate is 11th of august 1989 and Tom´s 1st of september 1989

PS: If there is anything I need to do to make these things happen, just tell me and I will do everything I can to make it happen

blessings to you

• Hi BT,

Name : Roopashree Sharma

DOB - 23 September 1990

Place of Birth - Rohtasgarh, Bihar, India

Time of Birth - 06:10 AM

Life has taken a big U-Turn. I was about leave my hometown for my further studies. However, due to some reasons I have to stay back and study from my hometown itself.

I am quite disturbed with whatever is happening in my life in context to my career and personal life.

I am about to begin my studies in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism.

Also, Could you please guide me about my love life and future husband...?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Roop