I want to say Happy Mothers Day to you All

• ' Bless you Mothers'

So all you Ladies ...Happy Mothers Day !!!!!!!!!!!

And so our mothers and grandmothers have, more often than not anonymously, handed on the creative spark, the seed of the flower they themselves never hoped to see -- or like a sealed letter they could not plainly read.

One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade.

Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.

No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One is roots; the other, wings.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you, Zephire. Beautiful sentiments. In the heart of woman is the life of mankind. We nurture and sustain and give birth to creation. Blessings to all mothers...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• thank you, that is so hart felt. may u enjoy your day as well

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers.

I miss mine, she is far away from me in New Orleans while I am in Pittsburgh, but she is my best friend and we do talk a lot, I just don't get to see her a lot. Too expensive to travel or I would do it more often than every three years.

She helps me in my quest to be a good mother to my children, which is a good thing. I didn't realize as a young adult how much I need my Mother, I just wanted to get away when I was young, now I have a 20 yr old doing the same thing, I realize how hurtful that must have been to my own Mother, I just wasn't mean and vicious as my daughter was to me.

Many people don't have the good fortune to have their Mothers still here in this terrestrial realm as some of us still do, and I am sure if they could have them back for one day, they'd choose ....... Mother's Day.

I know a few people who don't honor or respect their Mothers, and won't do jack---- for them. It's sad and I pity these folks, because the Karma that comes back will be bad. Whatever she is or she isn't, it's your Mother, honor and respect her! You don't have to let your life lie fallow while respecting and honoring or being the dutiful adult child, and you don't have to become a child again or give up your lifestyle, there is room for both.

Sorry, just sharing my thoughts on Mothers and how they should be thought of. These days I see so much disrespect and lack of caring for Mothers by many, young and old, I just had to speak out.

Happy Mothers Day to all!! Do something really nice for your Mother, even if you can only call and say Happy Mother's day, it will make her happy anyway!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

• “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”

To all Mothers out there,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Lots of love,

x x x

• I have never felt a mother's love from my own mother before but I am lucky to receive mother's love from my grandmother and my 3 beloved aunties! My grandmother was my pillar of strength and my role model. She taught me everything that makes me the person I am today. Although she is no longer with us now, I am not lacking of any mother's love. I have 3 fabulous aunts who are always there for me, unconditionally. I am blessed to have them in my life.

Mother's love.......the powerful love from a woman to a child.

It conquers all.

• This post is deleted!

• To everyone who is a mother!

Happy Mothers Day

Star49

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you, zephire.