When will love find me?

• been over a relationship for over a year and i am still in love with him,,my hear is aching,,will he come back or will a new love find me??? i feel so lost,, i need some guidence....DOB 4-24-69

• Hi Lonelymandy,

I feel your pain, it's so hard to let go when you love someone, just cant imagine anyone else.

It's easy for people to say get over let go.

Are you or do you have any interests or hobbies to part take in that will help fill your time?

I would'nt worry about finding new love to replace this one, as it would on a rebound, and may just cause you more ache.

could you just give us more information to help guide you?

I think if he has'nt bothered in a year, then you need to find a way to in brace the pain and let it out deal, then put in a place in your heart, write down your feelings, it can help, try it to some how move on.. once you do that you will find new love, if waiting it wont hppen, there's no rush.

• i have tried somany hobbies to try to forget him,but to now avail,,iam lost at sea with out him,,many nights crying and longing,,feel lost and aimless,,please help me!!!!! his dob is 8/8/80

• Hello lonelymandy,

I am sorry you relationship didnt work out. I did a tarot card reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Wheel of Fortune

This card is a delight to arrive in your reading. Not only can it bring about an unusual turn of events that are quite fortunate for you.This card suggests not so much that events happen to you, but rather that you instigate many major changes to bring about a new life with new challenges and renewed hope.

Action to be taken: 4 of pentacles

The picture on this card shows a dark haired woman dressed in a robe and a crown on her head. She holds three pentacles in front of her and one is above her crown. Behind her is a brick wall symbolising strength, protection and safety. The pentacles of course represent her finances and how she manages them. She is shrewd, careful and very practical. She is securing her financial future and will soon be rewarded for her patience and endurance. If you are this woman you are about to finally achieve your goal of financial security and freedom. You will be able to protect yourself from the adversities of the past and gain total financial control of your life. You may also be able to teach what you have learnt to others.

The 4 of Pentacles is also a card about fear, basically, when it comes to love. Either you are holding on far too tight to a situation or lover, or someone is attempting to do that to you. This clinging is not healthy. True love allows for space between the lovers, and no matter what, one can never really control another person. If you are single and think that you are ready for a relationship, realize that you will undoubtedly have to step outside your comfort zone to make it happen. True love will not just drop out of the sky.

Future: King of Pentacles

This King is an excellent omen with regard to love. Someone may come along and absolutely sweep you right off of your feet. Yes, try to put your best foot forward, but don't pretend to be someone that you are not. This person will love you for exactly who you are. Be honest and everything should fall into place.

On this card we see a man seated on a throne. He looks regal and sophisticated. He holds a sceptre in his left hand and a Pentacle in his right hand. This man is very serious about financial security and has made the accumulation of funds his main preoccupation in life. He is very proud of his achievements and willing to show others his prized possessions. At this time in his life he is probably aged around late thirties to early forties. His work may involve him in the field of banking or the stock-market. The main aim of his life is to be financially secure and then he can relax in his later years in luxury and comfort. Appearances are important to him and to this end he dresses very conservatively and smartly. Comfort is also a factor in his well made and expensive attire. The aim is to appear wealthy, which is his ultimate goal. Usually he rides the wave of success in mid life and is therefore able to display an air of authority and confidence in his position.

This man that you will meet will share these characteristics and will be an earth sun sign just like you, actually a capricorn sun sign born between december 22-january 18.

Good Luck!!

• thank you so much natapier,,you have givin me much to think about and to have hope for,,i will have an open mind and take it one day at a time

• Don't think about it, don't worry about it. Entertain yourself with work and friends. Love will come. But be wise about it. Trust me, a man will come along, hehe, men.