Quotes to share

• The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

How is one to live a moral and compassionate existence when one is fully aware of the blood, the horror inherent in life, when one finds darkness not only in one's culture but within oneself? If there is a stage at which an individual life becomes truly adult, it must be when one grasps the irony in its unfolding and accepts responsibility for a life lived in the midst of such paradox. One must live in the middle of contradiction, because if all contradiction were eliminated at once life would collapse. There are simply no answers to some of the great pressing questions. You continue to live them out, making your life a worthy expression of leaning into the light.

Few things help an individual more than to place responsibility upon him, and to let him know that you trust him.

I am only one,

But still I am one.

I cannot do everything,

But still I can do something;

And because I cannot do everything

I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.

Healthy responsibility is defined as taking 100 percent responsibility for yourself while inspiring others to take 100 percent responsibility.

We need not think alike to love alike.

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."

• LIVE LOVE, BE LOVE, TEACH LOVE, SEE LOVE, HEAR LOVE, JUST LOVE! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• So true, I loved reading about Anne Frank when I was a child. She had a lot of wisdom for a young girl. Her Soul was probably old. Zephire it's so nice to give inspiration to folks; it reminds us that we are not alone in our problems 🙂

• A deep and wise write that needs to be taken to heart as well as Jung's quote. Thank you, Zephire.

"The Diary of Anne Frank" was required reading when I was young. Is it today? If not, it should be.

Just reading it would put one's life in perspective...

• This post is deleted!