I don't get it, (Aries w/) another Capricorn... and a Leo, but...

• So I recently met a Capricorn @ fight party I attended... I somehow I knew he was one cause I always attract them lol... and they have this "awwww, you need a hug" look... so I asked a question as I do all the men I meet so I can try and figure out their sign, his response was a Cappy lol anywho, we CLICK, he's rather outgoing but I already see the signs of a work-a-holic in him, part of me appreciates that... so I meet a Leo (finally) and he is the most annoying man I have met. I have a date with both men this weekend, the whole day planned and I kinda want out with the Leo (go figure!!) lol

Now I am just really getting into the full depth of my charts and house, besides my sun and rising sun in Aries/Leo, & mars in Leo everything in my chart is Virgo, Taurus (with one air/water sign)...could this explain why a part of me clicks with Capricorns and is turned off by the Leo?? But then Cappys become suffocating:( Cappy's bday is Jan 18th (he's very outgoing), the Leo's is August 14th (he's not very outgoing) 😞 14th birthdates have a few negative (selfish/thoughtless) traits I realize. Talk to me!

• Hi...I am a Leo and was born Aug. 13, 1962. My husband is a Scorpio born Nov. 2, 1963. I've been married for 27yrs. but really haven't been very happy...Not extremely sad either. Although, I've been torn to either stay or leave for many years but opted to stay so far. I love my husband but I'm not in love with him. I met a young man that I'd been attracted to for a year but didn't do anything about it because of the age difference. Long story short, we finally got together for a drink and just talk. To my surprise, he told me that he saw me as a very attractive person with a great personality and very positive. He also told me that he wants an older woman in his life such as me. Then he corrected himself and said he wants ME!!! He's 26yrs. old. That's a lot of yrs. in between. He said he doesn't care about age...He (at the time) said that he likes me a lot. Now, he realizes that he's really in love, needs me, and has missed me a lot. He doesn't live in this country and we haven't seen each other for a year. I feel as though when I would see him (when he was here) I would feel excited, extremely happy, and we had great fun together. We laughed a lot, and talked a lot...we loved to go dancing a lot also. He was the one that kissed me first and that surprised me, BIG TIME. He's a Gemini man born June 16th. I don't want to hurt my husband anymore...I do care very much for my husband and I do love him...but more as a friend, not a husband. I want to be with the younger guy...but I don't know what to do. I miss him dearly, and I miss being with him. HELP!!! Confused and torn up inside.

latineyes38

• By the way, this is me... "latineyes38" This is what I look like...I don't think I look 48, do I???

• By the way, this is me... "latineyes38" This is what I look like...I don't think I look 48, do I???

• Hi...I am a Leo and was born Aug. 13, 1962. My husband is a Scorpio born Nov. 2, 1963. I've been married for 27yrs. but really haven't been very happy...Not extremely sad either. Although, I've been torn to either stay or leave for many years but opted to stay so far. I love my husband but I'm not in love with him. I met a young man that I'd been attracted to for a year but didn't do anything about it because of the age difference. Long story short, we finally got together for a drink and just talk. To my surprise, he told me that he saw me as a very attractive person with a great personality and very positive. He also told me that he wants an older woman in his life such as me. Then he corrected himself and said he wants ME!!! He's 26yrs. old. That's a lot of yrs. in between. He said he doesn't care about age...He (at the time) said that he likes me a lot. Now, he realizes that he's really in love, needs me, and has missed me a lot. He doesn't live in this country and we haven't seen each other for a year. I feel as though when I would see him (when he was here) I would feel excited, extremely happy, and we had great fun together. We laughed a lot, and talked a lot...we loved to go dancing a lot also. He was the one that kissed me first and that surprised me, BIG TIME. He's a Gemini man born June 16th. I don't want to hurt my husband anymore...I do care very much for my husband and I do love him...but more as a friend, not a husband. I want to be with the younger guy...but I don't know what to do. I miss him dearly, and I miss being with him. HELP!!! Confused and torn up inside.

latineyes38

• Almondee,

"he is the most annoying man I have met." LOL again! My brother, like me is also a Leo & he is one of the most annoying men you could meet. Fortunately for me, our personalities are very different. He can be very personable but is someone who lives in his head. He went to CA 30 years ago to be an actor. He didn't accomplish this but stayed & he lives in a trailer on the beach. You may be right that you have too much Leo in your chart. Hope someone can answer this for you. BTW, what is a fight party?

LL

• darn....it wouldn't download...too large of a pic.....

• Hi littlelioness!

Happy Friday - yeahhhh I finally found the Leo, but he's too brash and errr, focused on him for me lol at least I know how to compromise on the talk! My brother is a Leo too, and gosh, we get into it all the time... I am beginning to think its all the earth signs in my chart...

A fight party (should've added boxing!) is when someone buys the game (boxing/ufc/etc) on Demand and shows it at theuir home... so I went to watch the Mayweather & Mosely fight and met the Capricorn. I dont't get the satrs!! lol

I also remember that the last guy i dated (Capricorn, January 14th bday) ... those 14th birrthdays, ouch, he was terrible... thoughtless, always argumentative and angry for no reason = a work-a-holic. So I think I'm a bit turned off cause I see a lot of the same qualities in the Leo. But I'll enjoy the dating for now

How are you?

• Hi Almondee!

Sorry I couldn't respond timely. I was on an awe-inspiring vacation. I'm doing very well & I could actually die tomorrow a happy woman. Too bad about the disappointing Leo you met. Actually I've not known many other than my brother. Leos are supposed to be common sign but I suppose I have not KNOWN many as our BDs were not celebrated during the school year. It's weird that I've not met many through work either.

I'm a newbie to astrology. What is the significance for the 14th?

LL

• Hi littlelioness!

lol yeah, the ones I know, we don't always mesh, including my brother lol... then again, I have other signs in my houses that are earth, makes sense. But it's all good - the other guy - the cappy/aquarius is actually proven to be ... "wow" lol then there's the libra now, been around for about 3 months off n on - ehhhh something's off about him, I can't put my finger on it.

I'm not a complete expert, but with experience, and reading up on the 14th birthdays, they are very shrewed and calculating (which can be used against you if they're the vindictive type), they put work first and judge... very materialistic in their viewings of people. They are very thoughtless and very sturbborn - hard at listening. but this is just my experience and what I've read on a number 14.

How've you been - your vacation was nice?? sweet! Happy Friday... are you on FB?? Everyone seems to be that come on here. (well - that's how I found this site!)

• Hey there Almondee!

Sounds like your love life is going well. Good for you. I'm impressed with the efforts made on this forum to understand other personalities through either astrology, numerology or other resources. I think you always have to keep an open mind & try not to judge as we don't know the experiences of others. Sometimes understanding what a person has been through can change your perception but then it all depends upon what you can tolerate.

That's interesting about 14th birthdays. I'm assuming the theory comes from numerology? My birthday is on the 3rd & my birthdate life path is a 33 or a 6. I'm supposed to be a caregiver, people pleaser. However, that doesn't exactly describe me as I've had to turn my back on some people I really cared about because I cannot be an enabler.

Vacation was a once-in-lifetime trip to Rome. We must have walked 10-15 mi a day & still didn't see everything. Certainly would have been quicker to use the metro, lol. But we like to do it that way. Already thinking of how to go back again.

I'm not on FB yet. I need to though as I know everyone is there. Just afraid I might post something embarrassing to my kids, either on my wall or theirs. I'll try to do that tomorrow & when I do you can let me know how your weekend went.

Ciao bella,

LL

• lmao@ posting something embarrassing on your kids... too cute! The beauty of FB, you can control through security what you want people to read 🙂 love it!

Sweet, Rome! So nice, and the walking sounds fun! Glad to hear you and yours had a blast, I guess that's the thing with vacations, you can never see everything. I am to go to Greece for a wedding in August, but then I have 3 other friends getting married I have to budget for... so not sure I'll be doing Greece this year 😞

True, over the years I've been more open and not at all as judging as I come off atimes lol (me = ENTJ ("J"udging is at 6%) l ask more questiosn thannot to understand the person's motive. funny thing is my life path is a 56/6 - they broke it down a seprately and said the same thing for me, that I'm a care-giver, blah blah blah... and I said the same thing you've said ---> how can that be when I've turned my back on people that I've cared about... however, I think we can still be 6s to those we love in our circle - one thing about 6s is we expect the same type of loyalty, and if we don't get it, we won't be that "caregiver"..... and smotherer lol I can see me smothering : ( but i feel special, we belong to a small group apparently... lol 6s aka "we care too much" and I can see how that has been a problem in my past dealings, you care and want to help so badly with a person's situation you love, and when they don't respect what you're trying to do, efforts seem meenignless then you move on. So guilty of that 😞 but you can only give so much.

Cheers, LL,

Almondee

• Good to hear from you again. Once on FB can I find you under Almondee? Wow, a wedding in Greece would be hot, fun & expensive. Like my daughter, you are probably trying to make it to weddings of college friends in different states. What a fun stage of life.

Interesting, I recently took a couple online personality tests similar to a Myers Briggs. I got two different & similar results. The more involved questionnaire says I'm a ENFJ (Idealist/Teacher) and the other says ESTJ. I'm not sure I understood the percentage aspect, mine in the lower range. My husband, who is an ISTJ, laughed & did not agree on the extravert part. I answered the questions honestly. I don't mind crowds, I like being around people, new settings & working in groups. However, people don't perceive me as outgoing because I'm soft spoken, reflective & try to think about what I will say. Anyway, I'm in a new stage of my life--children grown, looking for personal growth, possible new career or to just stave off boredom.

You're right about the 6 being a smotherer & I've been guilty of that. I came close to making my kids hate me when they were in HS. I loosened up & now they seem to understand/appreciate that about me & love me regardless. I went overboard with parenting as I had none myself.

Ok, I've got to get busy setting up my FB page so that I can find you.

Have a great week & Salute, Almondee

LL

• This post is deleted!

• @ LL I had this long response drafted but I guess since i mentioned websites, they deleted my post! lol but you can't find me under FB through my posted name here, sadly.

You have too! FB is great, well, i use it primarity to inform folks whats going on in the world.. and celbrity news lol but still a great toll to find old friends

But i guess I'm a lot like your daughter in the fact that I want to go Greece and all the other weddings (other 2 are here in the States), however, I am big on realistically budgetting lol Maybe next time I'll go 🙂 but so many weddings, so little time and if you add the number seven behind my name on here, then hit me on theyahoo, i am very sure we would be able to continue there lol but yeah, this is going to be a very busy year with a whole bunch of events to attend.

6s are definitely smotherers, ut I have leanred how to chanel that, and I am working on it still! I realize why men I date (that aren't ready to settle) runin the very beginning lol which can be good 🙂

well - have a great workweek as well! the weather is terrible here in Md, at least the rain stopped~

• Almondee,

No worries. I read your prior post before it was deleted. Boy they're quick here. Doesn't sound like you're worrying too much about your dating situation but are just having fun. At least, I'm hoping you are. You sound like someone who is true to themself & you can't go wrong with that. It's also good that you know yourself very well.

I'll send you an email now & create the FB page when I get back. On my way out to have something checked out on my car. Talk to you soon sweetie.

LL