Join me in wishing-Happy Birthday,TheCaptain!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THECAPTAIN!

Birthdays are an awesome time to say Thank you ---- Thank you for being in the world, sharing and giving of yourself and your wisdom to any and all who ask. Thank you for doing so, even when no one asks so we may learn more about our own existence. Thank you for making me laugh often and for throwing the best most loving 'party' I've ever attended!! Most of all, Thank you for being true to you!

I hope your day is filled with joy, laughter and love. And the biggest double chocolate cake!!!

Big hug!

Laie4

• Yes me too Captain, thanks for giving of your time to us all and the heartfelt caring that goes with that, as well as bringing the fun threads to this forum, your return is gonna be nice we miss you here. x x xHappy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do you are appreciated! 🙂

• Thanks for your great readings. Happy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday Captain. May you be blessed today and always.

Littlelioness

• Happy birthday, Captain! I hope you have a delightful day!!

• Hi Captain HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a Fabulous Day ! :))))

• Happy birthday!!! Thank you 4 everyhing

• This post is deleted!

• Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday Dear Captain!

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Thanks for giving us all your gift. I hope all your wishes come true! Sending you LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• A Happy and most Brilliant Birthday to you Captain. I think we are the lucky ones who receive many gifts from you! I hope today you receive all the love and energy that is being sent your way!

• This post is deleted!

• the best birthday ever for the captain!

blessings from the universe head your way!

• Happy Birthday Captain! I want to tell you thank you for all the love and guidance that you have given me. Your insight has a lot to do with where I am in my journey today! Your gifts are wonderful and the fact that you give your time and energy to us here on the forums is very much appreciated. May you have all the abundance you can handle.

Blessings and lots of love to you.

Aunt B.

• Dear The Captain,

Happy Birthday. Enjoy the day. Make a wish after blowing your candles out. Eat a big slice of double layered chocolate with some ice cream.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Captain....... Hope you have a blessed one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!Yoohoo ,hope you are having a great vacation.

I wonder if you remember this sonnet of Shakespeare's called Let me not.It refers to love as, "the star to every wandering bark,whose worth is unknown,although his height be taken".You are like that star, shining your guiding light on many like me.i dont know how many know your worth but you are definitely loved here.

wishing you all happiness,love,positivity,health,prosperity and good fortune!

Birthday hugs and kisses

• Happy Birthday, Captain!....you are always so giving and your insights, very intriguing. I am grateful for that and you......

Have a wonderful and fulfilling year!

• Just a quick message 🙂

"Of all things which wisdom provides to make life entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship" so i hope you have fun with your friends and family on your birthday

happy birthday

and best wishes to you.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!!

First thankyou for all the guidance you give here

and for the opportunity for me to recieve you wonderful guidance.

Wishing you the best and most wonderful wishes on your Birthday

Hunney, Hope its a blast!!! [A Year older A year Wiser]. Enjoy. 😃

Addictdtoriches.

P.s I really miss ya ;(