Brian Tristan could you do a reading for me

• Brian Tristan could you please do a general reading for me? Job front an dhome life very important. Dob 12/8/1955. Anything on my husband and sons welcome.

• Hello cathylee, I am not BrianTristan but I might help you with a general reading.

According to the tarot cards:

Situation as it is: Ace of Swords

As with all Aces, The Ace of Swords can indicate a new beginning of some sort in your life, possibly on several fronts. Sometimes this new beginning can be started by a separation of some kind - from a relationship, or from a job situation. Know that as anxiety-producing as such a new beginning can sometimes be, that underneath it all is good, beneficial energy that is getting you where you want to go.

In the context of work, the Ace can mean that you soon will try a different tactic or may even choose to leave the job that you're currently in. If you're committed to staying where you are, you may have some good ideas for new policies or procedures that could make everyone's life easier at work and improve the bottom line/final product. Don't hesitate to give voice to those. Another old adage: "It's amazing what can be done if you don't care who gets the credit." You will ultimately get the credit for anything good that you bring to the table. The credit doesn't have to be instantaneous.

Action to be taken: The Sun

When the Sun card shows for you, it's a sign that soon you are likely to find yourself feeling more free than you have in a while - maybe years. This is a great time to take a vacation and to experience different things. The Sun is about vitality, freedom, joy, and self-expression.

Things in general are very likely to be going very well for you. However, even though finances are likely to be in good shape when this card appears, that does not mean that you should lose focus on what is truly important in life, and money is not very high on that list. This is a good time to socialize, to meet new people, and to get out and about.

Future: Six of Swords

Aren't you lucky if you draw this card? You may be about to take off to further horizons and go exploring. This is a card of travel and usually means going over water, though can mean an ocean voyage specifically. You are usually not going alone, there is someone else with you. It is also a card showing that you are protected in some way or someone is looking after you and your needs at this time. It is time to relax and enjoy yourself and take time out to explore other parts of this wonderful world we live in. It is quite an adventurous card and shows that you are ready for new experiences and will welcome whatever changes arise. Your longing for distant shores also means that your life may have been becoming a little stagnant of late, and you need fresh air and a change of scenery. Go some place you have never been before and allow yourself to flow with the winds of change.

Hope it might help you. Good luck

• natapier,

You seem to have a gift for giving readings! I will ask that if you have time you would grant me a general reading. DOB. 9/14/60.

• Hello, RedPetals

This is your reading regarding your general situation.

Situation as it is: Ten of Cups

In general the 10 of Cups speaks of a happy family life, (even if you are single,) and to general well being that goes beyond you yourself to include those that you are most concerned about - parents, siblings, children, etc. Being spiritually fulfilled is also part of the picture here. This is a good card to see; regardless of the question.

Action to be taken: 10 of Wands

Sometimes the 10 of Wands indicates that you have been too successful and would be well-served by scaling back. You are probably tired, you've been working very hard, personally and professionally, and could use a break. Give yourself one.

Don't be afraid to reach out for assistance if you need it. But you also have to learn when enough is enough, and when it is time to get out from under your burdens. The major theme here is to take good care of yourself, in every way, as to do so is especially critical now.

Future: Page of Wands

In general, this card indicates that things that you started some time ago are starting to come to fruition. It can also show a need for new things - new adventures, new approaches, and new ideas. The Page brings us positive energy. We must supply the follow-through, however.

This can be a very creative time for you, and a good time for you to actually become childlike… dream, play, be inventive. You never know what your creations during this time might come to, and at any rate you will enjoy yourself and this play will deepen and enrich your life.

Hope you like it. Good Luck!

• Hello Natapier,

Wow, thank you so much for your prompt reading! I did a quick read and I like what I see. Give me time to digest and I would like to get back to you. By the way, since you are so kind to give readings to others, I hope you have someone who gives to you!

• Thanks Natapier. Taht was a very nice reading. I just got back from vacation so I was pretty relaxed and being in the airline indusrty I try to travel as much as I canm(even though the last trip was very stressful). I was thinking aboit a cruise in July but have put that on hold for now. We will swee what happens. Can you read anything on my son Jeremy? dob 2/16/77 and if he will finally move out for good and maybe start a relationship with someone?

• Hello back cathylee

Maybe Brian Tristan might help it that reading!!. Good luck, I will be back tonight.

• Natapier,

Could I ask for a reading? I am at a lost due to circumstances going on in mylife right now. I met someone who I believe is a soulmate, not twinflame, and have had this confirmed by quite a few. Synchronicity also played a role in our meeting, we met on the 15th, my b-day and his son's b-day who was born 5 months after we met is 09/15. Around Christmas I decided to let go and move on, but since I decided to try to let go, i run into him every month at one professional meeting or another whereas before this was not so. I am confused as to why the Universe throws us back together constantly. Can you give me some insight into why this is so , or what should I expect with regards to this relationship.

thanks

• Sorry forgot to add my DOB is 09/15/1971