HANSGANGWOLF PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :0)

• my DOB is 5/12/78 and my person of interest is 11/16/77 I want to know if we have a romantic future together? I want to know if he's going to make a move I know he likes me he used to talk to me a lot but then he withdrew and now talks to me here & there but idk what's up with him. we have been friends since high school. he was really into me but it all stopped all of a sudden he withdrew now we talk here and there. we had a little romantic episode we didn't have intercourse but we slept together & I felt the chemistry was sincere I know he's single so, I don't understand why or what is stopping him? we never talked abt what happened that nite yet. I feel bad abt it but haven't said anything bc idk when he talks to me he doesn't bring it up. he had been withdrawing before this happened but now this just made it worst. he told my best friend that he does like me but is afraid of ruining our friendship. please help clear my mind. i hadn't talk to him since the weekend "we were supposed to go to the movies" that didn't happen he txt me last nite happy birthday my friend and abt an hour he sent me a joke. I know he's trying to contact me but if i tell him come to my house he normally would he doesn't. idk what to think. should i just leave him alone? or should I talk to him abt my feelings on the whole thing. I just don't want to make matters even worst. what do you feel would be the outcome if i ask him what is going on with him? thank you in advance. also, anything you may want to tell me will be greatly appreciated!! thanks

• oh btw, his initials are KG

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump