Going Back To School, Advice Appreciated

• My life has been quite the rollercoaster the past 9 years or so. I've been neglecting myself in too many areas while spending too much time in others and it's throwing my energy all off. I've almost always had a boyfriend and they lead to major heartbreaks and disappointments I'd rather not deal with anymore. I'm not shutting my heart off by any means, I still have love to give it's just I want to make myself a better person first, become more aware and enlightened. I've decided I want to go back to school for a degree in astronomy at a local community college, then if I find I enjoy it, possibly transfer to a university for more astronomy or even astro physics. Mostly I am interested in working with data from high end telescope and audio devices. I choose this because I seem to have a natural knack for anything universe and star related and also science. In high school I always failed everything but science and shop class, I always got straight A's in those. My birthday is July 29th 1981 and am just curious if anyone could tell me if this decision is wise, or if they picture me doing something else more successfully.

Thanks!

• Hello Molly,

I did a reading of your life purpose and Karma according to your DOB. You are here on the planet earth to fulfill the life purpose of Saturn in Libra/ North Node in Leo. What does it mean for you?

Saturn in Libra:

A Saturn in Libra suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to social relationships, partnerships and correct public dealings. Marriage is an important factor and it is likely that your partner is sincere, faithful and well-disposed, possibly older and more serious than yourself, not demonstrative or emotional, but stable in affections, possessing property or status. Life-experience will force you to learn valuable lessons related to the development of social awareness and a strong sense of responsibility in relationships. You must come to realise that co-operation, justice and mutual agreement are necessary for stable, enduring friendships and partnerships. Receptiveness, tact, reliability and good organising skills could bring wealth and social standing. Your profession could be in law, business organisation or management positions relating to contractual affairs.

North Node in Leo:

Inner strength and self-discipline need to be developed - possibly through long periods of physical, mental or emotional isolation. Once this is achieved success comes from individual creative effort and the exercise of strong will-power. Happiness and well-being come from using your powers for others.

In order to utilise the strengthof your North Node in Leo: let go of the need for detachment...the Air (Aquarius) will still fill your lungs while you allow Fire (Leo) to fill your heart.

Aquarius sign: (old patterns)

Leo sign: (new possibilities):

• Overly logical……………………………………….............Whimsical

• Too detached………………………………………............Self-confident

• Oblivious……………………………………………...............Leader

• Intolerant…………………………………………….............Dramatic

• Meddlesome…………………………………………............Generous

• Cold…………………………………………………...............Fun-loving

• Remote……………………………………………….............Courageous

• Repressed……………………………………………...........Commanding

• Impersonal………………………………………….............Exuberant

• Radical……………………………………………….............Heart-centered

• Opinionated…………………………………………............Inspiring

• Too unpredictable…………………………………...........Dignified

• Erratic………………………………………………...............Influential

• Aloof ………………………………………………................Willing to act

Hope it will help you in your decision. Good Luck!!

• natapier, thank you very much. You put a lot of detail into that. I appreciate it 🙂