Court

• I will be going to court for a case that is 14 years old. Does anyone see what the out come will be. Thanks for any insight. Mare

• Does anyone see what the out come will be: the fight will go on. If anyone seems victorious, he will not be happy with it.

So, the judgement will be pending. The case will be in the court still.

• which means this is never ending? the case is 14 yrs old. I just want to get it over with already.

• And by the way who is He?

• Hello marerose,

I did a tarot reading regarding your court case.

Situation as it is: Nine of Cups

Good luck that you hadn't counted on could be yours. If you have a big dream, or are working on a project that has been stalled, this could be the month that it moves forward finally.

Course of Action to be Taken: 2 of wands

If things are feeling "out of balance" for you in general now, know that they are about to get substantially better. Keep your eyes on the prize that you're looking for, metaphorically, and remain positive.

Future: Ace of Wands

This card depicts being upbeat, optimistic, and hopeful about your future - with good cause! You are likely to be feeling quite energetic and positive, or you very soon will be feeling that way. Aces also tell you that now is a good time to start something new. What will you begin?

Hope it might help. Good Luck

• Thank U sweetie!!!!!!!

• There will be a continuance.

• marerose,

which means this is never ending? yes.

And by the way who is He? Anyone who seems victorious.

But tell me, who is he that can offend the spirit?

Shall the nightingale offend the stillness of the night, or the firefly the stars?

And shall your flame or your smoke burden the wind?

Think you the spirit is a pool which you can trouble with a staff?

• I need that in english please. I don't understand what the riddles are. this case is not about victory it is about justice. A wrong made right.

• Your english may be not my english. Your justice may not be justice for the counterparty, what you call wrong may be right for others. So it is about victory, for YOUR justice, for your opinion about right. What you and many others call riddles, are for me devices to get you a little bit deeper into your own unconsciousness. And you calling it riddles means your NO to your own unconsciousness, that´s why you have to ask others instead of hearing to your own unconsciousness.

I cannot give you the answer, I am only trying to help you to find the answer.