Song For You

• Zephire,

"I'm in The Netherlands too. Waiting for our move to the USA. Were in packing and all the business to go through." As I just posted to Paddifluff, boy you are going to be happy you made that move, in the next couple of years you will think to yourself many times, "we moved just in the nick of time."

• Bethereal,

Love your icon, one of the cutest I have ever seen. ; )

The song for your question "Will I ever see/be with my Southern man again?" is, " 'Til I See You Again" by Jim Brickman Feat. Mark Schultz.

You are very welcome,

BrianTristan

• Twinsoul,

My intuition told me immediately what your song is, so I hope you find whatever meaning it holds for you. For you Twinsoul you get a song we all know, but be sure to look up the lyrics. Your song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". I was unaware the composition is credited and not just "traditional". The songwriting and lyrics are credited to Ann Taylor; Jane Taylor. Learn something new everyday. I hope you enjoy it.

Blessings,

BrianTristan

• Doves46,

Which song leaps out at me the most for you? Hmmm? My intuition guided me too, "Peaceful Easy Feeling" by Eagles. Yup no "The", as the bands name is the "Eagles", not "The Eagles"; fun fact. The song for you is not exactly about the lyrics, as it is about listening to the music, the lyrics, the whole thing, and the feeling it evokes.

Take Care and God Bless You,

BrianTristan

• Brian, I have not been able to access the internet for quite a few weeks now, thrilled to be able to today...discovered your post and realized you have many requests keeping your ears and heart locked into music to pass on to everyone, and accept that it may be awhile before you can send on my answer.

When you have time, would love to know what song the universe wants me to hold on to right now - a musical answer to the question "What is to be my focus" ?

Many thanks for your time and willingness to reach out to all of us.

~Ms. Indie~

• RebeccaAnn,

Awe, someone else who uses there first and middle names also, very nice. I like both Rebecca and Ann a lot, and I am glad to see you use both, it is a more powerful expression of you. It is okay to be Becca or Becky, but in formal or written correspondence it should always be Rebecca Ann. Just a FYI.

My intuition led me to one of my all time favorites, a funky rocker from the best era and line up of the band, and one of their best songs. It is, "Straight On" by Heart. I hope you like it. This one is going to be in my head for awhile I can already tell.

You are very welcome,

BrianTristan

• Sacogirl,

For the future, something other than an IUD is what you want. If you do a patch or a pill, and you smoke, you will need to stop the cigarettes. If you are smoking, using condoms or a sponge would be much better than smoking and taking a hormone (that would be very very bad for you). Obviously if you are pregnant you will just have to quit cold turkey. It is not clear to me if you are pregnant, but where the IUD is in you (if it is), that needs to be figured out right now.

For your question "What is the likelihood that I am pregnant?" the song my intuition led me to was, "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye, and I get the feeling you are suppose to buy the whole album, because there is a lot lyrically on the whole album for you for some reason. That said, from just a musical standpoint, it is really a great album, so it would not be a waste of your money.

Blessings,

BrianTristan

• Whatadoll,

The song I got for your question "Will Frederick and I sort this out and end up together?" is "Someday We'll Know" by Hall & Oates, with a second song for you also, that being, "Someday We'll Be Together" by Diana Ross & The Supremes. The meaning you find in those two songs will help answer your questions of where are things at now, and where will they go. Only you can interpret that.

You are most welcome, best wishes,

BrianTristan

• TheCaptain,

My intuition led me to a song for your question "What song sums up my life at present", and that is, "Life's Been Good" by Joe Walsh.

Whoa Captain, who knew!?! Enjoyed your break huh? LOL

Happy to share any gift I may have with you my dear,

BrianTristan

• DolphinLorri,

The song my intuition gave me for your question "I need to know who the right man is for me" is, "Good Man, Good Woman" by Bonnie Raitt. Hope it gives you some insights.

Blessings,

BrianTristan

• Icearia,

The song my intuition gave me for your question "What does the future hold for me?" is, "Fly Like An Eagle" by Steve Miller Band.

Angel Hugs back atcha,

BrianTristan

• HAPPYDoc,

The song my intuition gave me for your question "Can he and I overcome obstacles and be lovingly happy together forever and ever?" is "Possibly Maybe" by Bjork.

Hope it helps,

BrianTristan

• Torgirl44,

The song my intuition gave me for your question "What can I expect out of the current romantic relationship I am involved in?" is, "Desert Plains" by Judas Priest. I hope you like to rock. LOL By the way, the studio version is better than any live version I have ever heard.

Hope you enjoy it,

BrianTristan

• Hello Brian,

Thanks a bunch. I have never heard that song. I'm going to listen to it and take a look at the words. Thanks again. Btw, I do love to "rock" 🙂 Have a good one.

L.

• Sunshine7959,

I am in the east, in abouts the Regent Square area in Wilkinsburg, on the Edgewood line. So, not far from you at all, and like most people in the area, I generally shop in Monroeville. I take it you are not originally from Pittsburgh. If so, how do you like Pittsburgh (aside from the three right turn does not put you back where you were thing LOL)?

I know people are appreciative, and I am thankful to be able to be a conduit for some guidance. I do appreciate you saying so, thanks.

The song my intuition gave me for your question "Seeking the American Dream, Am I going in the right direction?" is "Livin' In The USA" by Steve Miller Band.

Hope you enjoy it,

BrianTristan

• Hi BrianTristan thanks so much 🙂 never heard it before and it's indeed deep and related to us...

• Hello BrianTristan,

I'm just wondering where my life is going these days,

I've had alot of ups and downs in my life with relationships,

My question is will I ever find the love of my life???

Hope you have awonderful day!!!

Love,

FireFly74

• MsIndie,

The song my intuition gave me for your question "What is to be my focus?" is, "Grindstone" by Hunters & Collectors. A second song I feel that is also for you is, "Bloodstone" by Judas Priest. The too songs are to be taken together for whatever message you are suppose to get, I suspect they are to balance each other out.

Hope that is helpful. And with your internet access back, it seems today is your lucky day, as I got to your post immediately. LOL

You are very welcome,

BrianTristan

• FirerFly74,

Relationships as the center of your life can doom relationships. You should be the center of your life, not in a selfish way, but in a way that you take care of you (then you can truly interact with others), and in a way where your own self worth, and self esteem are nurtured (then you can truly have a good relationship). If you do not have an anchor of who you are, you just float around lost, and you give off a lost and needy energy that will not attract or keep love in your life. So, work on yourself, so you are just fine all on your own, then when you are, good stuff will just come to you. It is strange but true, and I promise it will work. The concept is easy, the doing it is hard.

The song my intuition gave me for your question "Will I ever find the love of my life?" is, "Love Is" by Alannah Myles.

I Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Love,

BrianTristan

• Everyone,

I should be caught up with all of the requests for songs, as of May 12, 2010 11:00 PDT. If I have missed someone, please let me know.

Also, I am going to be working on post requests elsewhere on Tarot Forums, so a song request may take a few days now. And if you have a request for me out there somewhere, please tell me about it, so I can find it.

Thanks,

BrianTristan