Song For You

• Sunshine7959,

Wow from one rainy city to another (Spokane ---> Pittsburgh). Oh, you have been in every climate wow, neat. That is what being a military brat is all about, LOL, world travel.

Pittsburgh is interesting in that is just a collection of small towns, never feel overwhelmed except for the goofy roads, and the occasional snow storm of the decade (liked that one huh, try living in Buffalo, that is typical). They say the people are better where the weather is worse, so I hope that is true, I guess you could comment on that being as you have been everywhere.

Most of us natives do not use yinz, more likely to say y'all. And N@ is not used by any of us that went to Catholic School, the nuns made sure of that; proper english. Kind of like military for youngsters. LOL

That is very cool you are local, very neat indeed. That would be super wild to bump into you, two people from the forums. LOL I hope you get something from your song.

Nice to know someone is local,

Brian Tristan

• Bluecat123,

So the song is "Wish" by NIN?

Icearia,

The song my intuition sends me to, is what you get. Can not always make it something perfect, so in your case you get one you did not like, and yes, like you said, that is okay, much better than Aunt Marie having to listen to Celtic Frost. Indeed. LOL

• Hey Brian,

We get what we get, wasn't complaining. Many thanks for the song, the messages that have followed and your time.

Cheers.

• Everyone,

Here are some song picks to listen to if you like, they just popped out, may have some meaning for some one, not sure.

Classical - "Suite for Solo Cello No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007, I. Prelude - Bach" by Yo Yo Ma

Jazz - "Skating" by Vince Guaraldi

Modern Jazz - "Last Train Home" by Pat Metheny Group

Country - "Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish a Buck Was Still Silver)" by Merle Haggard

Modern Country - "Gone to Carolina" by Shooter Jennings

Motown - "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Supremes

Top 40 - "Life Is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane

Unclassifiable - "God" by Tori Amos

Classic Rock - "Emotional Rescue" by The Rolling Stones

Rock and Roll - "Born Too Late" by The Clarks

Rock - "Money Can't Buy" by The Firm

Alternative Rock - "Crazy" by The Afghan Whigs

New Rock - "You Get What You Give" by New Radicals

Hard Rock - "Man In The Moon" by The Scream

Heavy Metal - "L.O.V.E. Machine" by W.A.S.P.

Thrash Metal - "Walk" by Pantera

NuMetal - "Word Up!" by KoЯn

Dance - "Justify My Love" by Madonna

R&B - "Waiting On the World to Change" by John Mayer

Rap/Hip Hop - "Give It Up" by Public Enemy

and just for Bluecat123 - "Cat Turned Blue" by Rusted Root (from the album "Cruel Sun")

• Icearia,

You were clear, I understood. LOL Like I said I was prepared for someone not being enthralled with their song. Yours is easy to deal with, you know it, and you do not like. I am okay with that as the message is for you to figure out, and not liking it is probably part of that mix.

I suspect that if I had a 70 year old saying they loved his/her song choice of "Cleanse the Soul" by Slayer, that would probably really throw me for a heck of a loop. LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Zephire,

Oh no, I did not give you a song. : o

My oversight very sorry. : (

I thought I posted it, I have had it too, so here it is.

Your song to your question is "My Best Days" by Danny Gokey.

You are so right about priorities, and some do not know what it is to have less. Very good! I love wisdom!

Blessings,

BrianTristan

• This post is deleted!

• Brian, thanks for your insight, actually we were planning to move just over the border to Germany but that would indeed be transeuropean. I would love to move back to ireland, just employment and cost of living are too high at the moment. Dark times ahead, we know this and that is why we want to get out. Will keep you posted and ask my angels to open the door to Ireland or another way out.

• Brian, Thank you so much for my song! The part about a child seems to be affirming what everyone says about me (lol) , that I am very 'child-like'. Not in a bad way! However, I think my song is saying that my Southern man has passed. I suppose that is possible. I don't want to think it is, though. If I am taking the wrong meaning from this song, please let me know.

Thank you again and may peace always be within you!

• Hello Brian,

I got your reply with the song title. I can't wait to listen to it, but before any of that I wanted to express a heartfelt thank you to you. I have been following this forum for a few days and I have to say I have not come across people very often with the patience, compassion and a genuine sense of kindness that you have shown to all the people everyone that ask for a reply. Especially when most everyone , you've never even met before!

Anyway, Thanks for the song and for being such a nice person.

Evey13

• Brian,

May the sun always smile upon you and may the Angels light your way.

Blessings.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Brian, I feel your song is "The Power of Goodbye" by Madonna.

• Don't know where to start, there's so much. But I would love a song. Something about direction, maybe?

• Zephire,

I am glad it reached you at "the right time", as it was an oversight on my part. Things do indeed sometime just work just right. ; )

Paddifluff,

Germany does not need to be bad, as a solidly German place (and as you know those exist in France, Switzerland, and Italy) would be more a less insulated from any unrest. You just need to be away from the people who do not work and live off of the government. Ireland would indeed in the short term be a financially more difficult, but in the long term you would be better off. Just so you know.

Bethereal,

The interesting thing about moving on is, sometimes it enables what once was to be again, that is the paradox of it. So you never have to give up hope, but you do need to move forward. Also, if what once was can not be again, then you are alright on your own at least, so love can come into your life again some other way. Life is a journey, and sometimes people have lessons to learn before they are able to continue with you in your life. Sometimes this happens, sometimes these people will never learn. It is not your fault, nor is it your duty to make them learn. Just be the best you you can be.

Evey13,

Thank you. I do my best to live by my positive qualities, so I am blessed that It is just the way I am. I am not perfect of course, but compassion and caring are hardly difficult things to express.

TheCaptain,

Thanks for the song. And, yup I know. My intuition told me a month ago I have let her learn her lessons how she is going to learn them, the hard way, and I am of no value being around to witness the train wreck of her own making.

• Sandpiper865,

Working on a song about direction for you.

• Twinsoul,

Intuition is more surprising to me than anyone most of the time, and that is because I am just a conduit of what is given. I must admit though that picking out your song was super easy, and I certainly hope it gave you a very nice message, as you deserve it.

• There are things going on in my life with relationships..it is a feel good thing without a doubt, however unclear the path may be, I'm just going to keep moseying along knowing it will all make sense in the near future. I find a great deal of calm coming over me.

Would love a "song".

C...